Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody see her Instagram post about loving this young mums aesthetic? No lie she dresses her children like Victorian Street Urchins. Why looking poor and unkempt is deemed ‘cool’?
So immature it’s hilarious how about dressing your child to suit the weather, or looking neat! Any in any other colour than brown, beige, teal green ffs 🤦‍♀️ She’s a little girl why not let her be a little girl not a street urchin
Yeah i saw that idk why Mia has to copy and treat Mabel like an accessory I do not know. God help her when Mabel wants cartoons on tv and Disney princess bedding and clothes, the whole dressing Mabel as a sack of potato’s won’t last forever.

Reactions: 11
Why is Mabel never wearing a coat
In Asda Beth and her mom were in coats didn’t really see Mia but Mabel can’t have been warm enough with her sleeves rolled up and a small romper type outfit. Wrap her up warm when going out instead of wanting to dress her in your aesthetic ‘ brown and neutrals only ditsy flowers only nothing to pink or girly’ ✨
Mia be like, it's a SHACKET

Reactions: 7
Yeah i saw that idk why Mia has to copy and treat Mabel like an accessory I do not know. God help her when Mabel wants cartoons on tv and Disney princess bedding and clothes, the whole dressing Mabel as a sack of potato’s won’t last forever.
That exactly what she looks like, her clothes do look like a potato sack ! I know 2020 was bad but it’s not the Great Depression.
I can’t wait for Mable to start demanding cartoon clothes like Peppa Pig and Disney cause she will.

Reactions: 9
That exactly what she looks like, her clothes do look like a potato sack ! I know 2020 was bad but it’s not the Great Depression.
I can’t wait for Mable to start demanding cartoon clothes like Peppa Pig and Disney cause she will.
At this rate she'll be asking for her shirts to have banana loaf and melty puffs on them.

• Haha
Why did they even take Mabel to Asda? It’s meant to be for essential trips, one member of household only. There’s 3 of them and a baby?! twit bag

Reactions: 26
Mias mum loading all of Mias shopping onto the till and scanning it through has done me in 🤣 this 18 year old mother who wants to move out lets her mum load her shopping while she films and dances with her equally useless sister 🙄 when she moves out (which won’t happen) will she still take her mummy shopping with her? Girl just live at home as you’re not suited to independent life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Mias mum loading all of Mias shopping onto the till and scanning it through has done me in 🤣 this 18 year old mother who wants to move out lets her mum load her shopping while she films and dances with her equally useless sister 🙄 when she moves out (which won’t happen) will she still take her mummy shopping with her? Girl just live at home as you’re not suited to independent life 🤷🏼‍♀️
You know what, I can genuinely imagine Mia having her mum take her shopping if she moves out. She hasn't passed her driving test and while she could well use public transport or walk, that sounds a bit too much like hard work for Mia.

Reactions: 19
She’s got a Tiktok vid saying she’ll be scared to be in a house all by herself- says it all really.
It’s all a load of crap either she’ll move in to her families rented property or like everything else give up and live with her mum. She could even do a room make over vid where she just talks to the camera from the same angle not showing anything interesting- Like every other vid maybe for a change she could clean her room 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Going back a few pages, here are screenshots from Mia’s getting ready for her first day at college video where she’s too busy doing her makeup to feed Mabel, so she simply opens her a packet of something and gives it to her.

Mabel then chokes whilst Mia is talking, she glances at her and continues with what she’s doing without even showing any kind of care to Mabel

View attachment 386516View attachment 386517View attachment 386518

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Mabel also coughed/choked at 13.37 at Mia doesnt even turn around. Fair enough, after she cut the video off she might have gone over to her but any caring mothers natural reaction to a baby coughing/choking especially when they have their back to their child would be to turn around or run over immediately.

My littlest sister (age 6) choked the other day on dinner and i rushed over to her so quickly that i spilt all the drinks on the table over🤣 It only takes a split second for a baby or a child to choke and for it to be fatal.

Reactions: 4
The Instagram is bl00dinymph
Oo just watched this. Interestingly he still followers her but she doesn’t follow him anymore. She probably unfollowed before she gets pulled up on it but they can’t of had a falling out or surely he would of unfollowed her.

Reactions: 3
Oo just watched this. Interestingly he still followers her but she doesn’t follow him anymore. She probably unfollowed before she gets pulled up on it but they can’t of had a falling out or surely he would of unfollowed her.
She unfollowed owen just after that girl tagged her in the video about him but she still follows his private account

Defo not sticking up for Mia but isn’t this a bit harsh to say (to anyone)? I read this and instantly thought no girl😳😅

Reactions: 11
Defo not sticking up for Mia but isn’t this a bit harsh to say (to anyone)? I read this and instantly thought no girl😳😅
i definitely wouldn’t go as far as saying that but i do hope that she isn’t able to get pregnant until she actually knows how to be a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i definitely wouldn’t go as far as saying that but i do hope that she isn’t able to get pregnant until she actually knows how to be a parent
Yeah, no I definitely agree with you there! Just think the wording wasn’t the best as infertility is a real issue lots of people go through so to wish that upon someone is just sick. Like there’s better ways to say it. This isn’t aimed at you btw! I’m just quoting your reply

Reactions: 8
I don't agree with it, and it's quite a triggering comment I imagine for others, but I don't really see it as much different/worse than people saying she neglects her kid and needs to have her daughter taken away by social services. Which I don't outright disagree with necessarily.

Reactions: 4
Pyrex dishes are over priced but spends £20 on a wood bowl that she has no idea what she will use it for... Okay Mia.
Running out of room to put it all? You have a whole ass room. I kept all my stuff in my wardrobe before I moved out.
I will say as a parents you're told not to panic (because it makes them panic and could make it worse) when your child chokes. Red and loud you're supposed to let them handle it so they learn how to handle it themselves it's if they're quiet that you intervine. The concern shouldn't be the choking but the way she leaves her to eat alone with her back to her as if Mable does choke quietly she'd have no idea it's happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.