Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Jessica Kelgren-Fozards video on how her and her wife got pregnant through donors and Mia could absolutely not handle that, financially, emotionally or physically. I think, if she ever actually did it, she’d give up after two tries
This was such a lovely video, and I also thought of Mia whilst watching this. Considering she couldn't even ask the doctor what was wrong with her daughters leg, I don't know how she would cope with such an involved and uncertain process. I can imagine her blaming the clinic. It also made me think, there are people out there like Jessica and Claudia, also Rose and Rosie, using these clinics because it's the only way they can get pregnant, then you've got Mia thirsting over fictional men on the Internet but stubbornly refusing to entertain the idea of having a child with anyone.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she can’t dedicate a day to spend a couple of hours doing washing and hoovering and dusting, I do this every Sunday and tbh it’s not bad and quite therapeutic knowing you’ve got all your tit done😂 she literally does nothing all day, she’s got it so easy but you’ve just got to laugh because you know she’ll have to get a proper job soon and then it’ll get worse. No doubt Mia never had to do any chores as a kid, probably why she’s so tit at everything now.
It always annoys me when people like Mia don’t have any basic skills, like knowing how to keep your room clean or cook. Mia’s 18 she shouldn’t be letting her mum do most of the household jobs like cooking and cleaning etc. She should be offering to help out every night with dinner and do jobs around the house to thank Victoria for letting her raise her child in a room she pays for. If I behaved like Mia I would’ve been kicked out by now.

Reactions: 10
Why does Mia act like a kid in candy shop when girls she doesn’t even know announce their pregnancies. It’s really creepy.

Reactions: 29
It always annoys me when people like Mia don’t have any basic skills, like knowing how to keep your room clean or cook. Mia’s 18 she shouldn’t be letting her mum do most of the household jobs like cooking and cleaning etc. She should be offering to help out every night with dinner and do jobs around the house to thank Victoria for letting her raise her child in a room she pays for. If I behaved like Mia I would’ve been kicked out by now.
Yes! Baffles me that she’s had a baby before she knows how to cook and clean which are basic life skills, wish I could get away with doing as little as Mia does, and I don’t even have a kid!

Reactions: 13
What annoys me the most is she parades on the fact that she’s “so busy” and got lots of things to do when in reality to a lot of teen mum ( and mums in general) she has a VERY easy life. Doesn’t have an actual job outside the home, college at home, parents allow her to stay in the house and still cater to her etc...

Mia what about the teen mums that are disowned by their parents for being pregnant? the ones that are forced to keep a child they don’t want or are forced to have an abortion? the ones that DON’T HAVE TIME to complain about “hoowww busy” they are.

We know you have it easy Mia ADMIT it.

Reactions: 16
I think Mia low key regrets calling her Mabel and that just shows her maturity... Mabel isn’t the curly haired ,petite Lemony Fizz Moon she wants her to be. Her mentality is literally damaging.

Reactions: 25
I think Mia low key regrets calling her Mabel and that just shows her maturity... Mabel isn’t the curly haired ,petite Lemony Fizz Moon she wants her to be. Her mentality is literally damaging.
Definitely - it's a nice name but growing in popularity, I know a fair few people with babies named Mabel, and Mia's all for the quirky unique names. In her initial 'baby names I like but won't use' videos I remember a lot of the names being very popular, names like Theo and Isabella. That'll be the reasoning behind the second 'Ocean' part I think.

Reactions: 14
What annoys me the most is she parades on the fact that she’s “so busy” and got lots of things to do when in reality to a lot of teen mum ( and mums in general) she has a VERY easy life. Doesn’t have an actual job outside the home, college at home, parents allow her to stay in the house and still cater to her etc...

Mia what about the teen mums that are disowned by their parents for being pregnant? the ones that are forced to keep a child they don’t want or are forced to have an abortion? the ones that DON’T HAVE TIME to complain about “hoowww busy” they are.

We know you have it easy Mia ADMIT it.
Mia has it easier than me, but I still know I have it easier than a lot of people. There’s no reason why she needs to play up to how hard her life is. I know a lot of mums definitely have it harder than I do but that doesn’t make me any less of a mum? It’s just weird how she makes up this other life in her head

Reactions: 7
Mia said in a baby name video that she loves the name Jasper but would never use it because it’s a ‘J name’, Mabels baby daddy’s name begins with a J. Coincidence or not?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mia said in a baby name video that she loves the name Jasper but would never use it because it’s a ‘J name’, Mabels baby daddy’s name begins with a J. Coincidence or not?
I mean god forbid Mia’s child(ren) have anything to do with their father right??🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I mean god forbid Mia’s child(ren) have anything to do with their father right??🙄🙄🙄
Whether she likes it or not they do & I love it how Mabel is the SPITTING image of her dad, she looks nothing like Mia. She can try so hard to cut her child’s dad out but she’s his double 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember hearing in another video “even if he wanted to be part of her life I wouldn’t want him to” ect...
no matter what she says she can’t hate men as much as she says she does else she wouldn’t of slept with one to have Mabel 🥴
And how dare she try and say that, if he wanted to play a part in her life he has every right and so does his family.
she doesn’t realise one day Mabel will realise she has a whole other side of family she’s missing out on and that’s missing out on her. When she grows up she could contact them for herself no matter what Mia says.
I hate how she says Mabel doesn’t get along well with men - I’ve seen her smiling with her stepdad loads
She doesn’t need to try and force this stupid “I hate all men” personality on her daughter ffs

Reactions: 19
I remember hearing in another video “even if he wanted to be part of her life I wouldn’t want him to” ect...
The fact that he asked Mia to do a DNA test once Mabel was born and she refused him has never sat right with me. She never planned to let Mabel have a dad.

Reactions: 32
Oh god she has a new fictional guy she’s obsessed with...the Joker from Suicide Squad 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
no matter what she says she can’t hate men as much as she says she does else she wouldn’t of slept with one to have Mabel 🥴
And how dare she try and say that, if he wanted to play a part in her life he has every right and so does his family.
she doesn’t realise one day Mabel will realise she has a whole other side of family she’s missing out on and that’s missing out on her. When she grows up she could contact them for herself no matter what Mia says.
I hate how she says Mabel doesn’t get along well with men - I’ve seen her smiling with her stepdad loads
She doesn’t need to try and force this stupid “I hate all men” personality on her daughter ffs
I don’t even think Mabel has even been around men for her to have a fear of them. The only man I imagine she’s actually been around is Mia’s stepdad, and like you said Mabel seems to have a great relationship with him. It’s not like she’s seen things or been around negative situations to do with men

Reactions: 11
I don’t even think Mabel has even been around men for her to have a fear of them. The only man I imagine she’s actually been around is Mia’s stepdad, and like you said Mabel seems to have a great relationship with him. It’s not like she’s seen things or been around negative situations to do with men
I thought this too, I’ve only seen her around him on videos so I don’t think she’s even been around many men or like you said a reason to dislike them

Reactions: 6
I reckon she planned to get pregnant by Mabels dad and the leave him the second she found out she was pregnant.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.