Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18 is obviously young, but at 18 you are an adult. I only heard about Mia from Tattle but why does she use that as an excuse? “Only” 18, teen mum... if she was 14 and learning how to do things fair enough but 18? Poor excuse
Exactly. she’s “only” 18 in one breath and in the other totally ready to move out and have a second child from a sperm donor 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
OMG speaking about the pregnancy fetish and obsession, look at this!! this is her diary about personal things and she feels the need to include the news that some random person is pregnant? that is so weird wtf ?!?!? does she even know this person? what on earth does someone else’s pregnancy announcement have anything to with mia at all, let alone why on earth is mia writing about someone else being pregnant in her personal diary... fetish/obsession.
‘i am grateful for my followers for the income they make me’ ahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all know she’s going to get sperm on Facebook and then try and palm everyone off with a stories about her time in the clinic. When in reality she prob wouldn’t even be able to get an appointment x

Exactly. she’s “only” 18 in one breath and in the other totally ready to move out and have a second child from a sperm donor 🙄🙄
And let's be honest Mabel is a year old now. She has had a year to learn how to be a decent mum and correct the things she's doing wrong. A year to learn how to time mange. 6 months to sort out mabel's diet. Really no excuse

Also this comment wasn't to Target what you said but seemed couldn't find the post you quoted and thought this went off that well.

Reactions: 16
I am going to assume this is an unpopular opinion here, but I am glad Mia has done some serious thinking and has reconsidered her decision to use a donor with a darker skin tone. But I totally agree that she needs to take some accountability for saying this in the first place, and needs to address it properly and not just on a comment hidden on tiktok.
Although I am happy she’s reconsidering however her reasoning is for the wrong reasons for Me. Her reasoning for not wanting to use a donor with a darker skin tone is because she wants Mabel to look like her younger siblings, when for many of us we were angry at her for fetishising POC and more than likely going on to deprive them of their culture later on in life (this is highlighted by a few people in the call out video, including one girl who struggled due to being mixed race and having to live with her white mother). Even if she has seen sense in regard to that, she’s seen it for a reason that I personally don’t see as a priority compared to the other issues that I have ju at highlighted. I hope I’m making sense, I’ve just sat and wrote about 2000 words for an essay that I had no idea what I was doing in and I’ve started to forget how to type 😂

Reactions: 12
Personally, I don't class 18 as an adult. I say you're in an adult in your early 20s because many 18 year olds are at school or college and then progress to University or employment if they can. 18 is like giving more freedom, but in return, more responsibility is handed to you and as you go through the first few years of legally being an "adult", you learn how to do things from household things like ringing whoever for repairs and budgeting to bigger things, like signing contracts, especially for large purchases. 18 is also the chance for more privacy, especially if it's for seeking help for childhood issues.

If you're a parent in your teen years, I don't expect the mum's life to revolve 24/7 around their child, but they have to be mature, more so than the average teen. Mistakes will be made, but learning from them helps a young person grow.

I don't see Mia as an adult because she still wants to put herself first and fit Mabel in, she has no idea if she's definitely going to have the same stability she says she has financially a few months down the line - especially with another lockdown - and she's only been 18 for 3 months - with property searching, it's difficult that young. Private landlords prefer professional couples and she wouldn't be classed as high priority for social housing.

Reactions: 11
I find it frustrating that age is used as an accused at her age I had a proper job a child and a house to run, yes shes young but the problem is she immature for her age and doesnt even try to learn and be better for the sake of her daughter she just throws a tantrum like a child and wants everybody to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 14
You become an adult when you get pregnant and if you can't be an adult about it, you shouldn't go on to raise a child.

Regardless of your age or anything else, your life absolutely must revolve around your child 24/7. That doesn't mean being attached at the hip, it means that for every single choice or decision you make, your first question to yourself needs to be "how will this affect my child", whether that's career choices, financial decisions (e.g. taking out credit, moving, buying a house or car etc, buying yourself new clothing/home decor/non essentials), childcare, plans with friends etc. My baby's dad has only recently started having her overnight at a year old, the choices and plans I make when she's not with me still revolve around her. Yes it's my time for a break, but I also choose not to do anything stupid, leave the area or get hammered etc because should she need me or something happen to her dad, I still need and want to be fit to parent, regardless of whether it's my time to have her. That's what being a parent is about, and if somebody can't handle that, they shouldn't have a child. I don't care if you're 14 or 40. YOU choose to have a child, YOU choose to take on the responsibility, YOU make the conscious decisions, and if you can't handle all that comes along with it, including swallowing your pride and taking advice, allowing health professionals to take the lead etc, you shouldn't have a child.

I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Don’t care what any of Mias uneducated minions say. This girl has said it all and has said the truth. THANK YOU if you’re on here!
Just sent her the link to the chat hopefully she’ll be on here soon

Reactions: 4
I LOVE this girl with the YouTube she’s got some huge balls calling Mia out not once, but twice😂her new video is bang on. If Mia’s thinking she’s “mature for 18”, maybe she needs to take a look at this girl...also 18 with a baby

Reactions: 20
I’ve been silently lurking on here since the first thread but never commented before 👀 my partner is completely infertile so there is 0% chance we would ever conceive naturally as he does not produce sperm, therefore a sperm donor and fertility treatment is the only option for us if I want to carry our children. I don’t think Mia realises the pain and the heartache that comes with actually having no choice but to rely on a sperm donor due to complete infertility, as opposed to just choosing to use one because she has some bizarre complex against men.

The financial burden that comes with infertility is something that I worry about day in and day out. Every time I see a pregnancy announcement I get an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach because I fear that we will never be in that position ourselves. I fear for our future children and how we will tell them that their dad isn’t their biological farther. I see the pain in my partners eyes when he talks about never being able to father his own children. I worry about the burden of fertility treatment on myself, with medications and injections and procedures etc. The bottom line is that using a sperm donor is not an easy option, it’s heartbreaking and so stressful.

I fail to understand how Mia is so desperate to use a sperm donor when she may actually meet someone in the future who she is able conceive naturally with. I also dread to think how she would raise her future children and how she would go about telling them they were conceived from a donor.

Apologies for the long rant, just couldn’t keep it in any longer😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
if the mia jeal callout youtuber reads here, there are more that you could also address (if you make a part 2)

- mabel being left in a bumbo seat on the electric stove
- mia picking mabel up by the wrists when she was soaked in her urine
- the instagram photo of mia and mabel outside (in winter) where mabel has no coat on
- mia shaving and rubbing off fake tan in the bath with mabel
- mabels diet

Attachments

Reactions: 10
she not realise how bullied and embarrassed her kids are gonna be if they all have different dads who theyve never met? err...

can you imagine what mia will give her reason as to wanting sperm from the clinic.
“well i’m 18 so i’m pretty old now so i need to hurry up and have another baby soon. age 18 is also a fine age to balance 2 kids as a single parent and i already have a baby so it’s fine for you to help an 18 year old get pregnant. also i hate men because 2 of them treated me badly so because of that i don’t want men or any father figure around my kids, so i need a donor.”

UGH. throw in a few hellas too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
makes me laugh how Mia said about that mia jeal callout girl being a mum herself and said something like ‘mums bringing down other mums’, yet if the girl wasn’t a mom she would bring up ‘you’re not a mum so you dont get a say on how i parent when you arent a parent yourself’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
she not realise how bullied and embarrassed her kids are gonna be if they all have different dads who theyve never met? err...

can you imagine what mia will give her reason as to wanting sperm from the clinic.
“well i’m 18 so i’m pretty old now so i need to hurry up and have another baby soon. age 18 is also a fine age to balance 2 kids as a single parent and i already have a baby so it’s fine for you to help an 18 year old get pregnant. also i hate men because 2 of them treated me badly so because of that i don’t want men or any father figure around my kids, so i need a donor.”

“YouTube and tiktok pay me a hella nice wage 👌 and I’m extremely mature for my age because my 12 year old fans are always telling me. Mabel-Ocean needs a little sibling soon so I can put ‘SiNGlE TeEn MuM Of TwO’ in my video titles and get a boost in views so I can actually move out before the 2nd child is born. I also want there to be a small age gap so I can dress them in the same hella cute sage green and brown outfits because I’m so cool, woke and accepting that I won’t make my children wear gender specific clothes, even though I’ve openly supported a transphobe and don’t really care about the issues said person has offended, just that my followers have pointed it out to me so I decided to mention it. I’m also hella supportive of other movements like BLM, despite openly supporting a youtuber after they were being held accountable for their racist behaviour, but I was only 17 then and too young to know everything - despite the information about it literally being everywhere and lets just ignore the fact I wanted a half black baby because I thought it’d be hella cute. I’m also a hella attentive mother. Mabel and I are always together in my room, she’s usually playing on my floor that is constantly dirty, whilst I’m working hella hard doing the bare minimum for college and youtube whilst rewatching twilight and Harry Potter for the millionth time and watching tiktoks all day. Plus, Mabel loves it when I leave her to sit in her piss soaked clothes whilst I film brand deals and we bath together. She just loves sitting in the same water I’ve scrubbed my fake tan off into, shaved and washed my hair in. Did you know fake tan and hair products are hella good for babies? Mabel never looks dirty or ill because I’m always taking hella good care of her. She also never cries - despite her crying on camera a lot - so I must be a hella good mum. I’m so good I healed her fractured thigh with witchcraft and manifesting. As you can see I’m a hella good parent and totally deserving of a sperm donor and if you don’t let me then I’ll cry about you to my fans about how discriminative you are against teen mum.”

That’s probably the message Mia sent to donor clinics, just with a few more spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Might’ve gotten a little carried away here ngl, but it was Mia might actually believe some of these points would convince a clinic to let her get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yup,

'My current baby is hella cute and aesthetic, oh and hella petite. Im a hella good mum so you best give me some sperms or I'm gonna be hella mardy'

• Haha
People still saying that Mabel isn’t neglected on that girls new video 🤦‍♀️ Why are these people so blinded? The proof is literally all there in her videos. And Mia commenting on the first video yesterday trying to act the victim again...she needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Skipped through Mia's latest video. Honey on toast. Another beige food for Mabel to eat. Mia really needs to start cooking Mabel balanced meals!!

Although I am happy she’s reconsidering however her reasoning is for the wrong reasons for Me. Her reasoning for not wanting to use a donor with a darker skin tone is because she wants Mabel to look like her younger siblings, when for many of us we were angry at her for fetishising POC and more than likely going on to deprive them of their culture later on in life (this is highlighted by a few people in the call out video, including one girl who struggled due to being mixed race and having to live with her white mother). Even if she has seen sense in regard to that, she’s seen it for a reason that I personally don’t see as a priority compared to the other issues that I have ju at highlighted. I hope I’m making sense, I’ve just sat and wrote about 2000 words for an essay that I had no idea what I was doing in and I’ve started to forget how to type 😂
Oh I totally agree with you. She is certainly reconsidering it for the wrong reasons. I was also angry at her for fetishising POC, and potentially depriving the child of their culture and heritage too. I made a few comments on that video calling Mia out for those very reasons. I think she certainly has not taken accountability for what she said but at least she has reconsidered it so that she will not be potentially harming her child by alienating them from their black heritage. However, even though I know she wont, I really do hope she starts to educate herself on why suggesting she wanted a biracial baby for purely aesthetic purposes was offensive and totally wrong.
I hope your essay went well. I totally feel the struggles of essay writing right now. I am in exactly the same situation with my essays 😂

Reactions: 12
Skipped through Mia's latest video. Honey on toast. Another beige food for Mabel to eat. Mia really needs to start cooking Mabel balanced meals!!

Oh I totally agree with you. She is certainly reconsidering it for the wrong reasons. I was also angry at her for fetishising POC, and potentially depriving the child of their culture and heritage too. I made a few comments on that video calling Mia out for those very reasons. I think she certainly has not taken accountability for what she said but at least she has reconsidered it so that she will not be potentially harming her child by alienating them from their black heritage. However, even though I know she wont, I really do hope she starts to educate herself on why suggesting she wanted a biracial baby for purely aesthetic purposes was offensive and totally wrong.
I hope your essay went well. I totally feel the struggles of essay writing right now. I am in exactly the same situation with my essays 😂
Absolutely! Atleast she’s decided against it even if the reasoning for it was quite ignorant and self serving.
The essay went surprisingly well thank you! Honestly I thought it was So awful it got to the point where it was almost funny but I ended up getting an A! Turns out waffling and hoping for the best is the way to go 😂 good luck to you and your school work too 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.