Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get how her followers can proudly say “ShEs a GoOd TeEn MuM” when all she does for Mabel is THE BARE bleeping MINIMUM, less than that sometimes with her constant neglect. She’s hardly giving Mabel a life; that child is just surviving!

Reactions: 22
also i’ve noticed she refers to her dad as “beths dad”. umm he may be her dad but he’s also your dad too???? he not just “BETHS dad”... so weird. he might not be there for mia but beth is still her sister and they share the same dad so errrrr

Reactions: 28
also i’ve noticed she refers to her dad as “beths dad”. umm he may be her dad but he’s also your dad too???? he not just “BETHS dad”... so weird. he might not be there for mia but beth is still her sister and they share the same dad so errrrr
I don’t understand that either. And what I don’t understand is, if her dad was that bad of a person Beth wouldn’t want to see him. But she sees him regularly. I can’t remember why Mia said she doesn’t see him, but I personally think she’s probably making a situation seem worse than it is.

Probably also the reason why Mabel doesn’t see her dad because she thinks the “same” will happen. You don’t know that, we don’t know who he is and for all we know he could be an amazing dad. It really annoys me that Mia hasn’t even given him a chance. (Edit: I believe everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves, and if he doesn’t want to put in the effort, at least he’s had the chance). There are plenty of men out there who want to be parents but can’t because some (and I mean some) women don’t allow them too.

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure how it works but couldn't Mabel's dad see her if he took Mia to court? Can Mia refuse a paternity test on Mabel?

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how it works but couldn't Mabel's dad see her if he took Mia to court? Can Mia refuse a paternity test on Mabel?
He’s a teenage boy that’s probably still in education, I’m guessing he won’t have enough money.

Reactions: 7
Yes. If he can prove he is biologically Mabel's father he can take her to court. If the court orders a paternity test, she cannot refuse that. Despite him not being on the birth certificate, he can also still obtain parental responsibility from a court by applying for a parental responsibility order. This will recognise that he legally has rights over Mabel, as her father. Due to the alleged parental alienation, it may be difficult for him to get this, as he will need to prove he is committed to Mabel and that there is a level of attachment there. But the court will take that Mabel has not been able to form an attachment to him due to Mia not allowing him to be involved into consideration.

Once he is granted parental responsibility, he can enter into a child arrangement order, which will specify the level of contact Mia must allow him to have with Mabel by law. If she or he breaches that, they will be breaching a legally binding agreement.

So yes Mabel could see her dad if he went to court. Legal fee's are expensive and legal aid has been stopped for a lot of people. Given that he is young, he may be worried he couldn't afford it, but if this is something he wishes to do, there are still a handful of circumstances in which legal aid can be granted. So he could look into that.

I am a 3rd year Law student, who is currently sitting my family law module. Hence why I know about parental responsibility lol.

Reactions: 21
I think Mabel’s dad is hesitant to take legal actuon because he is younger and we KNOW 100% Mia will blast this all over social media probably claiming that he’s trying to take Mabel away from her.

Mabel deserves to know who her dad is despite what Mia’s feelings are about him, she should stop being so bleeping selfish for once and maybe think about how this may impact her kid.

Also the same for her potential sperm donors in the future, does she really think her children are going to grow up and just NEVER ask about who their father(s) are? Absolutely not. She’s alienating her child(ren) and they will be bullied/teased for not having/knowing their dad and how is Mia going to explain that?

“Sorry kids none of you have dads because i was too much of a selfish cow to work through my own traumas and problems, so instead, I passed them onto you!”

Reactions: 17
I think Mabel’s dad is hesitant to take legal actuon because he is younger and we KNOW 100% Mia will blast this all over social media probably claiming that he’s trying to take Mabel away from her.

Mabel deserves to know who her dad is despite what Mia’s feelings are about him, she should stop being so bleeping selfish for once and maybe think about how this may impact her kid.

Also the same for her potential sperm donors in the future, does she really think her children are going to grow up and just NEVER ask about who their father(s) are? Absolutely not. She’s alienating her child(ren) and they will be bullied/teased for not having/knowing their dad and how is Mia going to explain that?

“Sorry kids none of you have dads because i was too much of a selfish cow to work through my own traumas and problems, so instead, I passed them onto you!”
Ss stopped my dad seeing when I was around 2 years old so I don’t remember him at all and even tho him not being in my life is a good thing I still find it really hard to knowing who he is and even not knowing what he looks like. The closest person I had to a father figure was my bampi (grandfather for anyone who isn’t welsh) I’m not saying that I want my dad in my life because I definitely do not but not having an actual father has affected me. Mia is incredibly selfish, from what Iv heard mabels dad isn’t what mias made him out to be and to think that Mabel could actually have a dad in her life that loves and cares for her and mias just ripped that completely from her is disgusting. She has a lot of growing up to do because she obviously doesn’t realise the damage she could be doing to not only Mabel but to her future children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ss stopped my dad seeing when I was around 2 years old so I don’t remember him at all and even tho him not being in my life is a good thing I still find it really hard to knowing who he is and even not knowing what he looks like. The closest person I had to a father figure was my bampi (grandfather for anyone who isn’t welsh) I’m not saying that I want my dad in my life because I definitely do not but not having an actual father has affected me. Mia is incredibly selfish, from what Iv heard mabels dad isn’t what mias made him out to be and to think that Mabel could actually have a dad in her life that loves and cares for her and mias just ripped that completely from her is disgusting. She has a lot of growing up to do because she obviously doesn’t realise the damage she could be doing to not only Mabel but to her future children.
I didn't know who my dad was at all really until late 2018 after my sister tracked him down. He left my mum whilst she was still pregnant. My elder sisters knew him and remember him being around when they were children, but none of them, even my sister who is 20 years older than I am never wanted contact with him after he left because my mother turned them all against him. We did not have any of the family photos with him in around the house, and they were not even allowed to bring him up around me as a child, because I never knew him, and my mum wanted to keep it that way.

But it eventually came out that he had been sending us letters and trying to contact us for years. My mum just didn't allow him any contact with us. My Mother is not an uneducated person, nor is she the type of person who would stereotypically be seen as a "bad person". But that was parental alienation, which is a form of psychological abuse. When my sisters and I discovered this is what had happened it tore apart my family and definitely added to my mental health struggles. My dad should have engaged a solicitor and took her to court, but he never did and he has told me it is because he felt resentment towards my mother because they were not in a happy marriage. I still have not forgiven either of my parents for the pain and confusion they have caused me. My dad could have easily fought to see my sisters and I legally, he had the means to, but ultimately he chose not to. Parents should never use their children to punish one another. People do not realise that finding out about issues such as this are more damaging the older you are, when you understand all the issues properly.

I do not know the first thing about Mabel's dad, but I know there are a few people on this threat who know him personally and who claim that Mia is misrepresenting him online, and is alleging he is an awful person and a threat to Mabel's well-being, when is he not. If that is true, and Mia is preventing him from seeing Mabel then Mia is alienating Mabel from her father. Just like my mother did to me. Which is abusive and may cause her a lot of emotional and mental damage when she is older. It is inexcusable.

If the father is fundamentally a good parent they should always be involved, regardless of the issues between the parents. The parents should avoid and reduce the hostility between them for the child(rens) sake.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But it eventually came out that he had been sending us letters and trying to contact us for years. My mum just didn't allow him any contact with us. My Mother is not an uneducated person, nor is she the type of person who would stereotypically be seen as a "bad person". But that was parental alienation, which is a form of psychological abuse.
I was just reading up on parental alienation when you posted this! I'm so sorry that you had this experience. A child should never have to carry such a burden. I see so much of Mia’s behaviour in these descriptions and I really think she could be capable taking it to an extreme when Mabel starts asking questions about where her dad is.

55424BEF-8758-40DF-85AB-CB79A95D7E23.jpeg

EA59B317-316F-45F5-979F-F0A1A6C1AEC9.png

Reactions: 9
I didn't know who my dad was at all really until late 2018 after my sister tracked him down. He left my mum whilst she was still pregnant. My elder sisters knew him and remember him being around when they were children, but none of them, even my sister who is 20 years older than I am never wanted contact with him after he left because my mother turned them all against him. We did not have any of the family photos with him in around the house, and they were not even allowed to bring him up around me as a child, because I never knew him, and my mum wanted to keep it that way.

But it eventually came out that he had been sending us letters and trying to contact us for years. My mum just didn't allow him any contact with us. My Mother is not an uneducated person, nor is she the type of person who would stereotypically be seen as a "bad person". But that was parental alienation, which is a form of psychological abuse. When my sisters and I discovered this is what had happened it tore apart my family and definitely added to my mental health struggles. My dad should have engaged a solicitor and took her to court, but he never did and he has told me it is because he felt resentment towards my mother because they were not in a happy marriage. I still have not forgiven either of my parents for the pain and confusion they have caused me. My dad could have easily fought to see my sisters and I legally, he had the means to, but ultimately he chose not to. Parents should never use their children to punish one another. People do not realise that finding out about issues such as this are more damaging the older you are, when you understand all the issues properly.

I do not know the first thing about Mabel's dad, but I know there are a few people on this threat who know him personally and who claim that Mia is misrepresenting him online, and is alleging he is an awful person and a threat to Mabel's well-being, when is he not. If that is true, and Mia is preventing him from seeing Mabel then Mia is alienating Mabel from her father. Just like my mother did to me. Which is abusive and may cause her a lot of emotional and mental damage when she is older. It is inexcusable.

If the father is fundamentally a good parent they should always be involved, regardless of the issues between the parents. The parents should avoid and reduce the hostility between them for the child(rens) sake.
I am so sorry this happened to you🙏🏽❤, Mia doesn’t realise the damage she’s doing to Mabel right now and her potential future kids. What’s worse is she has people supporting her decisions:(

Reactions: 6

mia needs to see this post and all the comments lmao

edit incase some people dont have tiktok: its by a mother who said that when she first had a baby she wasn't going to have big colourful toys in her house. then it shows a video of her house with a lot of the colourful toys she said she would never have. and the comments are filled with ''aesthetic over development'', ''children need colour for their development and the different textures rather than just wood''

Reactions: 12
ACCORDING TO MIA HES 22!?!? what the hell is wrong with victoria allowing her 16 year old to date a 22 year old!!! 6 YEARS OLDER! at AGE 16 being pregnant with a 22 year old mans baby. mia and victoria should be ashamed that she got with someone so much older so young and didn’t even have safe sex 🤢🤢🤢🤢

EDIT- adding this is just to make it clear: that is an old screenshot so i’m pretty sure she wasnt 18 when she said he was 22. But even if there is 4 years apart not 6, then that’s still a newly 16 year old being pregnant with a 20 year old grown adults baby !!?! also yes i know she lies a lot but for all we know this could be true. and lying about a disturbing age gap with a newly 16 year old and a grown adult having a baby with a minor is something maybe she wouldn’t even lie about...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
ACCORDING TO MIA HES 22!?!? what the hell is wrong with victoria allowing her 16 year old to date a 22 year old!!! 6 YEARS OLDER! at AGE 16 being pregnant with a 22 year old mans baby. mia and victoria should be ashamed that she got with someone so much older so young and didn’t even have safe sex 🤢🤢🤢🤢
If he’s 22 now that only makes them 4 years apart. But Mia has changed her mind multiple times about his age so I don’t know if I’d believe anything she says.

Reactions: 13
If he’s 22 now that only makes them 4 years apart. But Mia has changed her mind multiple times about his age so I don’t know if I’d believe anything she says.
that is an old screenshot so i’m pretty sure she wasn’t 18 when she said that. But even then that’s still a newly 16 year old being pregnant with a 20 year old grown adults baby !!

Reactions: 5
that is an old screenshot so i’m pretty sure she wasn’t 18 when she said that. But even then that’s still a newly 16 year old being pregnant with a 20 year old grown adults baby !!
i remember that ss being shown in one of the first threads, im pretty sure she was 17. it was defo after mabel was born

Reactions: 9

EDIT- adding this is just to make it clear: that is an old screenshot so i’m pretty sure she wasnt 18 when she said he was 22. But even if there is 4 years apart not 6, then that’s still a newly 16 year old being pregnant with a 20 year old grown adults baby !!?! also yes i know she lies a lot but for all we know this could be true. and lying about a disturbing age gap with a newly 16 year old and a grown adult having a baby with a minor is something maybe she wouldn’t even lie about...
Victoria is just as bad as a parent as mia

Reactions: 20
Mia got pregnant at the very end of 2018, right, and would’ve turned 16 in the middle of October that year. Didn’t she say she’d been dating Mabel’s dad for a while before getting pregnant? She could’ve been 15 when they first got together which is illegal if he was 20. It’s bad enough dating a child, let alone one whose under 16. Of course we have no idea whether any of this is true because Mia’s story changes every time she tells it, but there might be some truth in it and if so Victoria should really assess what her daughter is claiming to have done and find out if it is actually true.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.