Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maciejadex

Who actually enjoys her content? She literally repeated the same phrases for 20 minutes, it drives me insane.

“The next baby name I like is .... I love this name. I don’t know why but I think it’s just really cute, I don’t know why I just love that name. It’s just really cute I don’t know why I don’t know what it is about the name”

it’s just WAFFLE
The way she speaks is like when your struggling to reach your word count In an essay so you end up repeating yourself just to make it look like you’ve wrote more🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

citrineday

Chatty Member
mia is gonna be like “so i know that my own name isn’t HELLA unique and different so i’ve decided to change it to something i ABSOLUTELY LOVE, it’s Marzipan Moon Arrow Willa Sage Green Gilbert 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 36

italktocats

talking about the cot canopy in todays video - "so this is the new canopy, it's white, and its got like this crochet detail on it. I love like the Lacey detail on it. But I thought this was going to be cream, and it's actually white, which is very annoying because I actually expected it to be cream"

also me trying to bulk out any essay I've ever written.

The constant repetitiveness when she speaks is soooo annoying. I swear to the Lord her videos would be 50% shorter if she just said everything once.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lokink

I swear she’s made a massive thing about showing “the real her” for the *first time* about three times now

• Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
(Talking about the sage green onesie) "Mabel's never had anything in this colour before"

...She's actually trolling us at this point 😂

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 23.43.34.png

• Haha

Cashrxox

Considering she does "everything" by her self with no help she doesnt half use theese phrases alot
-we decided
-we wanted to
-we thought it would be best to
-we took her here
-we think

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ailia

Chatty Member
Just saw on her stories on Instagram, meal prep for mabel, it's all stir-fry, is she only going to be having stir-fry for dinner for the next however long, I thought when you meal prep, you make a few different options 😂. I know she is trying to show that she puts the effort in, but effort would be making different things so she has a variety in her diet
Mia is LOVING noodles at the moment because they remind her of the long blonde curly hair that Mabel doesn’t have! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nellienoo193

Please for the love of God will someone sort that child’s hair out. It actually upsets me to see her looking so scruffy. I’m not even taking anything complicated, just a brush and a clip for her fringe would be enough! She always looks dirty.
My kids are my pride and joy, I get them dressed and washed even if I’m staying in my PJs all day. I wish she’d take the same amount of pride in Mabel’s appearance as she does in her own.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Hahaaa sorry but “don’t expect Mabel to be in the next couple of videos because of the pain she’s is” Mabel is barley in her vlogs anyway. She’s always somewhere crawling on the manky floor of a pig sty bedroom or we get 3 seconds of a shot of her sat in a high chair eating the same bland food! She’s never in shot because it’s all about Mia 🙄

scoobie

VIP Member
It’s cold enough for Mia to wear a hoodie and jacket, but Mabel just gets a classic peasant jumper with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows.

And as usual it looks like she’s spent so much time doing her own hair that Mabel’s is just left looking scruffy and in her eyes.

7F4B8611-EEE6-49CD-A74B-59A2DAC869E2.jpeg

• Sad

natalie123

why is this family so wasteful? bottled drinks, three fucking Christmas trees, constant packaged shit for Mabel
I honestly don’t get why Victoria would continue to buy real trees (or as Mia calls them real-life trees 😂) each year when her daughter is allergic to them?? Does she dislike her that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

laynelo_

VIP Member
Her individuality complex is through the roof, all her decisions are all about ME ME ME, does she ever consider the impact naming your kid fucking Arrow has??? Arrow what??

Arrow Fox Bay Sea Sky Gilbert???
Arrow Draco Fire Wind Air Gilbert???

Sure, go ahead and name your kids dumb names (those aren’t even “unique” names imo, just setting your kids up to be bullied) just to stick to your “eddgyyyy coool mum” aesthetic.

• Haha

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Why is an adult mother doing a video entitled “what have I asked for Christmas?”.. someone who still asks their mummy for Christmas presents is not mature enough to be responsible for a baby. She can’t decide if her content is teen mum or just teen. Just seems like a very immature girl who is nowhere near ready to move out, be responsible for a house and baby and live an adult life. Like when she moves out she is responsible for all of this and she can’t just phone her mum for her santa presents at Christmas ... For Mabel she is the Santa, she is the mum. All seems so phoney to me. She’s a child playing at being an adult / mother 🤷🏼‍♀️

scoobie

VIP Member
She’s just pinned a baby announcement flatlay 9 minutes ago 😂 If she spent half as much time in reality as she does in her fantasy world, Mabel could be the most washed, well-fed, thriving baby there is.

Instead she’s fantasising about a new baby on a college day while the nursery staff raise the baby she’s already got.

EAEC6505-6B81-4518-9761-5012A2173721.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow