Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just when you thought she couldn’t be more vile , she says having Mabel was a bad decision.. how are people still fans of this twit?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
her recent photo on insta... mabel looks so ill and pale.. im pale myself but Mabel looks like a ghost bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Leather trousers and leather coat 😂😂 poor Mabels dressed as a bloody Christmas tree! Mia has such a tit taste in fashion.

Reactions: 20
It’s cold enough for Mia to wear a hoodie and jacket, but Mabel just gets a classic peasant jumper with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows.

And as usual it looks like she’s spent so much time doing her own hair that Mabel’s is just left looking scruffy and in her eyes.

7F4B8611-EEE6-49CD-A74B-59A2DAC869E2.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If her thigh was broken why the duck is.mia holding her by her thighs mia are you that dumb you think people will still believe her legs broken when you post tit like that 😂🤦‍♀️also poor Mabel looks so ill feed your daughter properly you poor excuse of a mother

Reactions: 30
If her thigh was broken why the duck is.mia holding her by her thighs mia are you that dumb you think people will still believe her legs broken when you post tit like that 😂🤦‍♀️also poor Mabel looks so ill feed your daughter properly you poor excuse of a mother
I thought this, she’s literally pushing her legs against her to hold her! 100% a big fat lie and she can’t keep up with it, so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘you're truly gorgeous.. you’ve lost so much weight’ - wow i have no words🤦🏼‍♀️firstly, i dont think mia has lost ANY weight and she is just obsessed with calling her and mabel petite. secondly, does she realise what kind of impact she is having on her young audience? the way she speaks about her and mabel being so ‘petite’ in her videos is so damaging to not only her viewers but is so damaging to mabel in the future too

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I missed the tictoc😭😭😭 I’m assuming she basically said Mabel was a mistake! I have to admit when I saw her insta photo I thought that Mia is in a jumper and coat and Mabel is in just a jumper ....with her broken leg

Reactions: 6
Mia if shes the best decision you've ever made put more effort into actually looking after your clearly malnourished daughter poor girl deserves better than you

Reactions: 25
I've always thought this, there's been quite a few things that are said on here that she randomly addresses
I wish she would take the best advice that everybody says on here make more effort with your child!!! But that seems to be the thing she doeant really care about

Reactions: 12
Mabel is so pale you can tell she lacks nutrition, it’s absolutely baltic as well and she’s got her kid out in not coat or hat ... Mia looks toastie in her coat! You can tell it’s because you wouldn’t be able to see mabels dull coloured outfit if she has a coat on! Aesthetic over health innit mia

Reactions: 25
Mabel is so pale you can tell she lacks nutrition, it’s absolutely baltic as well and she’s got her kid out in not coat or hat ... Mia looks toastie in her coat! You can tell it’s because you wouldn’t be able to see mabels dull coloured outfit if she has a coat on! Aesthetic over health innit mia
I’ve noticed with some other not to ‘motherly’ mothers, they don’t seem to dress their children warm enough, like they don’t think of them being cold, just a weird thing I’ve observed. No empathy at all.

Reactions: 17
it really is so sad that mia thinks it is okay to put mabel in a baggy jumper with the sleeves rolled up her arms and trousers (no coat, hat, gloves etc) but she is stood there wearing a coat, hoodie and probably some more layers underneath. i feel so sorry for mabel.

Reactions: 12
dont think ive ever seen Mabel wearing a coat tbh
Probably can’t find one the right shade of sage green.

One of her new TikToks the title about Mabel is ‘my baby doll’.. sounds about right. Also why does Mabel always have a snotty nose? I know kids get them often but unless my 14 month has a cold we don’t have it in like every photo?!.. is Mabel always ill? Wouldn’t surprise me. She has no colour or nutrition bless her little heart.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.