Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ailia most likes for the thread title.
Mia Jeal 11- Tits out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

honourable mention of most liked post on the #10 thread is below... turns out we aren’t all 12 😉 @OliviaMayx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how much stuff she's pointed out in this, like leaving Mabel by the bathroom door SO SHE COULD WATCH HER EAT... people called her out here on that a few days ago hah. Hammering on about sending Mabel to nursery the day after 'the incident', even though I think everyones gripe here was that the poor kid had been awake until at least 1am.. and then was woken up bright and early and shoved off to nursery. wish she'd have tried to explain that 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but how do you let the laundry get to that point with a baby living in that space 🤢 how many reusable nappies are in there!?
I know lots of people will have washing like this because they are genuinely busy but the thing is with Mia it’s pure laziness, she doesn’t have a proper job and she does college 3 days a week, if she’s doing college from home she can literally put a wash on before her lesson starts and put out to dry when on a break. She has very little responsibilities even though we know she should have more, she’d rather post tiktoks than wash her child’s clothes!

Reactions: 21
I love how much stuff she's pointed out in this, like leaving Mabel by the bathroom door SO SHE COULD WATCH HER EAT... people called her out here on that a few days ago hah. Hammering on about sending Mabel to nursery the day after 'the incident', even though I think everyones gripe here was that the poor kid had been awake until at least 1am.. and then was woken up bright and early and shoved off to nursery. wish she'd have tried to explain that 😂
She said she sent Mabel to nursery that day as she 1) didn't seem in pain when she woke up, 2) doctor said there was no break at the time, so why keep her off and 3) the doctor said to go about their normal day and she doesn't care what people say online, she will listen to the doctor as they know best. But she hasn't put her in nursery since.
Says the girl who wish she didn't listen to doctors and midwives when she was giving birth to Mabel and will ignore them when she gives birth again.

Edit: she doesn't think Mabel will go into a cast and complained about the fracture clinic not phoning them and when they tried to contact, they didn't pick up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but how do you let the laundry get to that point with a baby living in that space 🤢 how many reusable nappies are in there!?
I can only imagine the stench in that room! Bits of mouldy food rotting away because it’s the only place we see Mabel eat, cat pissy bedsheets, a mountain of dirty washing and doesn’t even change mabels pissy nappy and clothes, never mind mabels bedsheets she’s been soaking all night 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So it seems like she will only listen to advise when it benefits her, doctor says to keep Mabel in nursery which means Mia wont have to deal with her and she will get the whole day to herself....which to Mia sounds great so now her attitude is that doctors know best... but if it’s advise we’re Mia doesn’t get what she wants then she’s all “I know what’s best for me and my baby and I won’t be listening to their advise ” this girl is an absolute JOKE

Reactions: 27
Shes so dumb saying they couldnt cast a fracture like that mia hun it's called a hip spica cast and it's actually well knows for breaks and fractures on the femur and high ones so please so with your lies 🤦‍♀️ embarrassment, what she should have said it yeah I lied to get more views guys, her video also doesnt seem to be doing to well

Reactions: 14
Just find it hilarious how Mia made tiktoks on ‘if my child is having a bad mental health day then they won’t be going to school’ yet she sends Mabel to nursery after being up until 1am in severe pain, and she sent her because Mia needed to rest 😂😂😂 actually pathetic, just proves everything she says is utter tit and she’ll lie to make herself look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m concerned by her crusty af lips🥴 you can still see the puncture wounds from her fillers, they look so dry and crumbly🤢 I’ve had my lips filled quite a few times and never have they looked that bad this long after the procedure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I would of thought you’d have a separate washing bucket for the nappies and then a different one for your clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mias body positive posts actually kinda do the opposite I’m a similar “build” to Mia but she looks so different in photos to reality like in her tik toks like I have never taken a decent photo or a photo I have liked of myself and because I know that I look similar the photos on Instagram of her posing make me feel so much worse if that makes sense

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hmmm just posted this to her story 🤔
Interesting how she’s waited a whole week to post this to her story, when everyone’s been questioning, no answer from the fracture clinic so why not take her to A&E when she’s clearly in pain? None of it makes sense. I 100% believe she took a week off YouTube because someone reported her, her videos are literally just of them in her bedroom anyway so nothing would’ve changed🤷🏼‍♀️ Guarantee she spent the week doing duck all.

Reactions: 29
Interesting how she’s waited a whole week to post this to her story, when everyone’s been questioning, no answer from the fracture clinic so why not take her to A&E when she’s clearly in pain? None of it makes sense. I 100% believe she took a week off YouTube because someone reported her, her videos are literally just of them in her bedroom anyway so nothing would’ve changed🤷🏼‍♀️ Guarantee she spent the week doing duck all.
I completely agree! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.