Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even going to watch her latest video. Judging by some of the comments on here! Videos like that do not interest me, especially this year! Imagine a child whose parents have struggled this year, coming across a video of someone “not asking for much” and proceeds to list off everything she wants, some bits even expensive! Lives have been absolutely destroyed this year, there’s parents that can’t even get what their children need... I just find it insensitive and so out of touch with reality! She’s clearly a young girl who has never known struggle. Typical privileged kid mentality.
LITERALLY. my family has been on the christmas donation list for most of my childhood, and while we're doing better now, im still having to chip in my own money as a teenager. "little things" PLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Felt the need to comment about today’s video. i think everyone would have preferred a “what i’m getting my daughter for christmas” video, i’m the same age as mia and i could never even imagine asking for that amount of stuff for christmas. I have always asked for stuff i need like new clothes, socks etc but then maybe one nicer gift. OH AND if i got a new macbook for my birthday then i definitely would not be getting loads of expensive stuff.

Reactions: 12
Felt the need to comment about today’s video. i think everyone would have preferred a “what i’m getting my daughter for christmas” video, i’m the same age as mia and i could never even imagine asking for that amount of stuff for christmas. I have always asked for stuff i need like new clothes, socks etc but then maybe one nicer gift. OH AND if i got a new macbook for my birthday then i definitely would not be getting loads of expensive stuff.
Imagine getting your daughter a MacBook for her birthday and 2 months later she gives you a whole ass list of what she wants for Christmas😭 she’s not a little kid any more why does she need to have a Christmas list🥴 spoilt little brat springs to mind!

Reactions: 19
Imagine getting your daughter a MacBook for her birthday and 2 months later she gives you a whole ass list of what she wants for Christmas😭 she’s not a little kid any more why does she need to have a Christmas list🥴 spoilt little brat springs to mind!
Considering how much stuff Mia buys throughout the year I don't see how she actually needs anything? She's already said that she's got a massive black Friday haul and she'll be going to the sales on Boxing Day. I can't wrap my head around how much stuff she accumulates. She just seems to be asking for stuff for the sake of having things rather than actually needing them.

Reactions: 17
Why is an adult mother doing a video entitled “what have I asked for Christmas?”.. someone who still asks their mummy for Christmas presents is not mature enough to be responsible for a baby. She can’t decide if her content is teen mum or just teen. Just seems like a very immature girl who is nowhere near ready to move out, be responsible for a house and baby and live an adult life. Like when she moves out she is responsible for all of this and she can’t just phone her mum for her santa presents at Christmas ... For Mabel she is the Santa, she is the mum. All seems so phoney to me. She’s a child playing at being an adult / mother 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 32
You know what i would love to see if everyone on this thread didnt watch her next video how much do you think her views would drop?

Reactions: 10
You know what i would love to see if everyone on this thread didnt watch her next video how much do you think her views would drop?
I would imagine only by around 100 which would barely make a dent. I haven’t been watching all of her videos for months, and when I do watch the odd one I use an ad blocker so she doesn’t get the money from ad revenue😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My parents say that we have to earn our presents. My sister wants air pods but did poorly in her exams and never helps around the house so likely won’t get them. Were as Mia sponges off her mum, barely keeps her bedroom clean, let alone the rest of the house and makes enough off YouTube to buy herself tonnes of crap anyway, yet her parents are happy to just buy her everything she asks for. She literally treates her house like a hotel and tbh I don’t understand why Victoria doesn’t put her foot down. If Mia goes off in a huff off to rent some house or flat she’s managed to get how long until she comes running back to mummy? It’s not like she’s going to be able to live on her own for long seeing she has a dying channel and no alternative job prospects, I know she’s in college but it’ll be quite some time before she’ll actually have a job and that’s if she even sticks to it.

Reactions: 12
Considering how much stuff Mia buys throughout the year I don't see how she actually needs anything? She's already said that she's got a massive black Friday haul and she'll be going to the sales on Boxing Day. I can't wrap my head around how much stuff she accumulates. She just seems to be asking for stuff for the sake of having things rather than actually needing them.
I don’t know what you mean. Mia barely buys anything.. she never asks for anything and rarely spends money. She only recently got new clothes because she really really really needed new clothes. She didn’t have any clothes. She did a clothes haul 2 weeks before but they aren’t really clothes she can ~wear~ you know so she needed new ones. And she needs a whole collection of books obviously because they look good as a set. And candles so she can read the book. Who doesn’t read their book by candlelight? Duh. Oh and she needed some more clothes too for college because her clothes aren’t for college until they are for college. Oh and she did really need her new laptop. And she needs furniture for her future house. And tattoos and lip filler. Like she just gets the bare minimum. Anyway don’t judge because she’s a teen mum you probably don’t even have kids nobody understands how hard it is having to manage finances with no bills to pay!!!!! Hater

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HOWLING at her pronouncing “sauvage” like “savage”🤣🤣🤣and being so confident in it too. It has a ‘u’ in it for a reason, and YES Mia you do say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know what you mean. Mia barely buys anything.. she never asks for anything and rarely spends money. She only recently got new clothes because she really really really needed new clothes. She didn’t have any clothes. She did a clothes haul 2 weeks before but they aren’t really clothes she can ~wear~ you know so she needed new ones. And she needs a whole collection of books obviously because they look good as a set. And candles so she can read the book. Who doesn’t read their book by candlelight? Duh. Oh and she needed some more clothes too for college because her clothes aren’t for college until they are for college. Oh and she did really need her new laptop. And she needs furniture for her future house. And tattoos and lip filler. Like she just gets the bare minimum. Anyway don’t judge because she’s a teen mum you probably don’t even have kids nobody understands how hard it is having to manage finances with no bills to pay!!!!! Hater
I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some fun video ideas for Mia (let’s see if she uses them)-
What I got my daughter for Christmas
Christmas crafts with Mabel
Christmas baking with Mabel & Beth
Literally any challenge/game with Beth (truth or dare or 2 truths 1 lie)
Tutorial on Christmas nails
Knitting tutorial (if she still does it)

Believe it or not Mia not every video has to be a ‘teen mum vlog’ your channel is dying so you need to do something else.

Reactions: 22
Why is an adult mother doing a video entitled “what have I asked for Christmas?”.. someone who still asks their mummy for Christmas presents is not mature enough to be responsible for a baby. She can’t decide if her content is teen mum or just teen. Just seems like a very immature girl who is nowhere near ready to move out, be responsible for a house and baby and live an adult life. Like when she moves out she is responsible for all of this and she can’t just phone her mum for her santa presents at Christmas ... For Mabel she is the Santa, she is the mum. All seems so phoney to me. She’s a child playing at being an adult / mother 🤷🏼‍♀️
THIS!!👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7

Believe it or not Mia not every video has to be a ‘teen mum vlog’ your channel is dying so you need to do something else.
I miss her bullet journal videos on her second channel

If she was to bake with Beth and Mabel, she’d just plonk Mabel in the background again I bet

Reactions: 13

I don't know if you saw her diary in one of her vlogs, but it looked like she had a few videos planned, like say it or shot it... Just shows immaturity, drinking on YouTube instead of looking after her baby

• Wow
Reactions: 10
her recent video was about what adults/teenagers can ask for, for christmas and yet she still put ‘teen mum’ in the video title even though the video had nothing at all to do with being a teen mum😂fair enough if she had asked for things like a new pushchair/vouchers for mabel etc but everything she asked for in that video was nothing really to do with mabel

Reactions: 14
Just seen Mia’s snap story, McDonald’s again! Nothing wrong with it but remember when Mia slagged the nursery off for giving Mabel pizza 😂 this is the third McDonald’s in 2 weeks!

I don't know if you saw her diary in one of her vlogs, but it looked like she had a few videos planned, like say it or shot it... Just shows immaturity, drinking on YouTube instead of looking after her baby
Yes definitely no drinking games, they can get very dangerous and Beth is underage. Plenty of other things she can do that doesn’t involve alcohol🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has already been said but is this girl for real? Remember the time when she wasn’t happy because the nursery where giving Mabel unhealthy food and Mabel was a vegetarian (I think it was apologies if not). But all of a sudden they’ve had what 3 McDonald’s the past 2 weeks and now she’s posted Mabel in McDonald’s again! 4 in 2 weeks. This may not seem to bad but the fact your child has had hardly no other meat apart from this is mind blowing. What are the chances they’ve been eating McDonald’s all along but she’s only just let us know Mabel is having them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.