Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Mia has completely made up being told that you should give babies meat until they’re 1? It literally says on the NHS website that you can give it to them from around 6 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mabel has multiple iron or vitamin deficiencies.
Oh she's clearly been told Mabel needs more protein and is now backtracking on her previous 'vegetarian baby' aesthetic by claiming someone told her not to feed Mabel meat. I have a 6 month old and have seen consistently that, other than a few exceptions (honey, cow's milk, etc.), you can feed babies pretty much any foods from 6 months. And that's the message whatever source or approach you're using.

Reactions: 18
Ye
Oh she's clearly been told Mabel needs more protein and is now backtracking on her previous 'vegetarian baby' aesthetic by claiming someone told her not to feed Mabel meat. I have a 6 month old and have seen consistently that, other than a few exceptions (honey, cow's milk, etc.), you can feed babies pretty much any foods from 6 months. And that's the message whatever source or approach you're using.
yeaj the only thing I’ve heard is absolutely no honey before one and only formula/breast milk before 12 months. I’ve never heard of no meat she has definitely made that up

Reactions: 7
She never seems to make Mabel an actual meal, her meals remind me of the snacky things people eat in uni when they run out of food. Whether she eats meat or not, she needs actual cooked meals and a range of food. I'm vegetarian and I don't think Mia knows how to make balanced vegetarian meals. It's not difficult, meat can easily be substituted with lentils out of a tin, or beans etc.

Reactions: 19
I agree with this. I am pretty sure she said previously that Mabel would be vegetarian until she can choose whether she wants meat or not. Then she said in a video "oh no Mabel isn't vegetarian, we just don't give babies meat before 1". Sounds like another lie to me. I was also told to give my baby plenty of meat because she needs the protein and the only restrictions given by my midwife and pediatrician were honey and cow's milk before 12 months.

Reactions: 15
Love seeing how much Mabel laughs and enjoys herself when Beth is around 🥺 Iv never seen Mabel like that with Mia... Just goes to show Mia does not make any effort with trying to make her own daughter happy...

Reactions: 32
Why is she in a bralette in the kitchen, I find that strange when she lives with other people, I live alone but I still Chuck a T-shirt or nightie on when I’m wonder about

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice she's switched back to disposable nappies, did it become too difficult for her, or are they all still dirty and in that damn washing bin!!! 😂 Also, she definitely reads this, because it seems everything people talk about, she mentions... Like only fans on Instagram, mabel not eating meat, she said she gave mabel meat for the first time to help with her leg? That makes no sense.
Besides that, I've never seen mabel that happy before, she never smiles or laughs around Mia, just shows that she gets attention from Beth!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mia saying she wants a mixed baby she simply doesn’t understand the issues that she’s gonna have to face sadly if she has a mixed baby in this world rn black people are still being discriminated attacked abused (not all) but most and she needs to take into account the trauma of it all that it does to the person she’s not even there for her child now and her needs now what she gonna do when her mixed child comes home saying she’s be discriminated against or accused of something just because of the colour of their skin!! She does not have the care for that child and it’s disgusting. I honestly believe she’s only wanting a mixed baby to fit her aesthetic. Not even to mention the time effort and care it takes to look after that type of hair. This girl needs a reality check

Reactions: 13
The clips of Beth and Mabel were so heartwarming ❤ That's the only time I've seen Mabel being encouraged to talk and laugh with that cute belly laugh! Beth is a fabulous auntie!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I swear Mia has completely made up being told that you should give babies meat until they’re 1? It literally says on the NHS website that you can give it to them from around 6 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mabel has multiple iron or vitamin deficiencies.
Her excuse was in case she cooks it wrong/ undercooked it ! Which is a lazy excuse in my opinion. You literally know chicken breast is undercooked if it’s still pink and not white .. basic life skills if you ask me! I wouldn’t be surprised if Mabel have iron deficiency also, it isn’t really a coincidence that she doesn’t have meat in her diet, is pale as anything and broke one of the most hardest bones to break just from falling funny! She obviously hasn’t been given any vitamin supplements for healthy body and bones ... nothing to substitute the lack of meat in her diet! The ignorance to it on mias part in frightening!

Reactions: 16
So I wonder if the meat thing is now to do with the health visitor visit the other week. So her bedroom was a total mess the last vlog and is still a mess now but she tided up in the last vlog.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don't mean to be over critical or anything but how much did she play with her hair when she was sat with beth 🤯

Reactions: 3
why does mia think that pronouncing words wrong is really cute/funny?
Because she thinks it’s cute and funny as part of her ✨aesthetic✨ but we all know she’s just a bleeping idiot and needs to grow up, eventually Mabel will pick up on it and will start pronouncing things wrong. She’s too immature to be a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.