Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the witchcraft thing is also funny because i started practicing at the same time as her and haven’t stopped, i get involved with it everyday and it’s still a big part of my life. she’s acted like it never happened 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 20
the witchcraft thing is also funny because i started practicing at the same time as her and haven’t stopped, i get involved with it everyday and it’s still a big part of my life. she’s acted like it never happened 😂
I remember her saying on one of Beth's insta live things, that she stopped practicing because it messed her life up, I think this was around the time that ziggy died, think that she blamed herself for not doing it right 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this lately but anyone noticing mias eyebrows 🤔🤔🤔

Ok new video. The grammar in the title is terrible “what I asked for Christmas” it should be “what I asked for for Christmas” like it doesn’t make sense

Also she spent 2 mins going on about how grateful she is even if she only gets a chocolate bar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“we only get small little things” Jesus Christ, Mia you’re so bleeping privileged. Even the small things are expensive and you’re getting so many, how ignorant can someone be

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg the amount of times she repeated herself or said “yeah so I love (socks/crystals- whatever it was)” Ok so I’m gonna some up the things mia has asked for for Xmas:
-crystals
-books
-socks
-stationary
-candles
-perfume
“Smelly” e.g beauty sets
-rings
your welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was like 'I don't really ask for much for Christmas' but then rattled off a really long list, some of it actually quite expensive? £50 on a friend sounds like a lot as well. I don't think Mia has ever had to worry about money and it shows.

Reactions: 22
Well at least we know why Mable’s nose is always running and has eyes look sore. Because Mia goes through candels and wax melts are burning all day. 🤧🙄

I think this new video she’s repeated herself even more and it’s really funny as there’s so many jump cuts. So rushed.
You could use her videos as a drinking game but you’d be wasted after two mins. Cute/ Hella/ Etsy/ mystery boxes/ becuZ/ I’ve asked for Christmas / Crystals / Catlyn/ Harry Potter ....... I could go on ... like Mia

Reactions: 8
She was like 'I don't really ask for much for Christmas' but then rattled off a really long list, some of it actually quite expensive? £50 on a friend sounds like a lot as well. I don't think Mia has ever had to worry about money and it shows.
Literally!! I dont think I've ever spent more than £15 on a Christmas present for a friend and that was a one off (usually spend <10). I have a fairly large friendship group so our "Christmas presents" to one another at secondary school would be taking in a box of chocs or some sweets to share at lunch in the last weeks of school before christmas

Reactions: 9
Literally!! I dont think I've ever spent more than £15 on a Christmas present for a friend and that was a one off (usually spend <10). I have a fairly large friendship group so our "Christmas presents" to one another at secondary school would be taking in a box of chocs or some sweets to share at lunch in the last weeks of school before christmas
Definitely! Me and my friends are pretty much all uni students so we tend to do a secret santa, with a £10 budget, and then everyone puts a bit of money into a pot to spend on cooking a Christmas dinner together which we really enjoy. Typically me and my best friend will get eachother something separately but never anything big! I'd feel uncomfortable if someone spent £50 on me, especially as she doesn't seem to have been friends with Caitlin (sp?) for very long.

Well at least we know why Mable’s nose is always running and has eyes look sore. Because Mia goes through candels and wax melts are burning all day. 🤧🙄

I think this new video she’s repeated herself even more and it’s really funny as there’s so many jump cuts. So rushed.
You could use her videos as a drinking game but you’d be wasted after two mins. Cute/ Hella/ Etsy/ mystery boxes/ becuZ/ I’ve asked for Christmas / Crystals / Catlyn/ Harry Potter ....... I could go on ... like Mia
I wouldn't be surprised! I feel ill if I have candles on for too long, and that room doesn't seem to have much ventilation at all. She does repeat herself contantly, like when you're trying to get your word count up in an essay. I don't know why she doesn't edit it out?

Reactions: 11
I remember her saying on one of Beth's insta live things, that she stopped practicing because it messed her life up, I think this was around the time that ziggy died, think that she blamed herself for not doing it right 😂
she’s blaming witchcraft on her cat dying? wtf... like i said i do practice witchcraft myself but some things are just acts of life? not everything has a link to witchcraft or magick ffs mia

Reactions: 9
omg that l looks like a huge 1 😳 I would be devastated if my tattoo came out like that. why does the Mabel part look awfully wonky and all letters are different and then ocean looks neat? lol 🤣
The letters are way too close together,give it a few years and they will all blur into one big line.I am not a tattooist but I have close to 100 tattoos and a fair few text ones,and the letter need to be evenly spaced

Reactions: 8
“we only get small little things” Jesus Christ, Mia you’re so bleeping privileged. Even the small things are expensive and you’re getting so many, how ignorant can someone be
She literally got a MacBook for her birthday 🥴😭

Reactions: 21
Not even going to watch her latest video. Judging by some of the comments on here! Videos like that do not interest me, especially this year! Imagine a child whose parents have struggled this year, coming across a video of someone “not asking for much” and proceeds to list off everything she wants, some bits even expensive! Lives have been absolutely destroyed this year, there’s parents that can’t even get what their children need... I just find it insensitive and so out of touch with reality! She’s clearly a young girl who has never known struggle. Typical privileged kid mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
my partner and I are in a really fortunate position compared to a lot of the country this year as our income hasn’t been affected by covid. Even we still set a gift spend cap for each other. We opted for £50 to spend on one another which is still a decent amount of money and to be honest I did struggle to find significant gifts that fit with that budget.
but Mia harps on as if asking for 15x £5-£20 gifts isn’t a lot. She really doesn’t understand the value of money and how quickly things add up.

She’s 100% the type to walk around a shop adding loads to her basket and then getting angry at the till staff when the total is crazy because she hasn’t bothered to add up what she’s buying.

Mia had a brand new rose gold MacBook (sorry coaster) for her birthday which is so expensive and she has the audacity to list off a load of things she wants for Christmas? All a load of crap, she doesn’t read so why does she wants books? Stationery for what?!? CRYSTALS!!?! ok socks are actually helpful but realistically you can buy them yourself from primark... why is it always all about what Mia wants? Why not do a fun video about what you’re getting Mabel for Christmas (that’s if she’s getting any toys, I suspect it will be more paper bag clothes and sage blankets) I just can’t stand her outlook on life ‘this is what I want and what I’m doing’ she is so bloody priveleged, there will be plenty of 18 year olds going without gifts this year, we all know mummy will buy everything she wants to keep the peace. Stinks of Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do I never see any “negative” (not really negative just truthful) comments on her videos anymore? It’s literally all people licking her arse 🥴

Sorry but why do her eyebrows suddenly look like they belong to 2016 James Charles??

Edit:
Changed my mind, my question is no longer about her eyebrows but about why she’s acting so...odd? All the weird leaning into the camera with the “secret” thing where she puts her hands around her mouth etc. You can tell it doesn’t come naturally, it just feels so scripted and try hard. All this “ya gal” etc. Also saying she never asks for anything then goes onto to list all the things she’s asked for, plus mentioning stuff she gets/asks for every year . Bonus points for repetition of “people don’t get it’s not about the money” when she herself is completely money orientated and even mentioned money every 10 seconds.

Is it possible she’s gotten, dare I say it, worse?
Mia you’re clearly trying to save your dying channel so you can squeeze a few more pennies from it but this is not the way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.