Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her individuality complex is through the roof, all her decisions are all about ME ME ME, does she ever consider the impact naming your kid bleeping Arrow has??? Arrow what??

Arrow Fox Bay Sea Sky Gilbert???
Arrow Draco Fire Wind Air Gilbert???

Sure, go ahead and name your kids dumb names (those aren’t even “unique” names imo, just setting your kids up to be bullied) just to stick to your “eddgyyyy coool mum” aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When she said the name that pip could be shortened to is a celebrities child’s name i immediately thought of Apple, Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter - of course she wouldn’t have made the connection herself it came from someone else and then she ran with it - please god do not allow for Mia to essentially call her child apple pip
Don't worry, she'll realise soon enough it doesn't fit the "theme"

Reactions: 5
All this talk of names... when is Mia going to actually change her own name to Mia Gilbert? She had some half arsed excuse about needing to wait until 18 which loads of us on here were like “well, no. But okay” and now 18 has has rolled around and no mention of it from her?
Just like she was going to be changing Mabels name legally to Mabel-ocean Mai Gilbert... and then just didn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All this talk of names... when is Mia going to actually change her own name to Mia Gilbert? She had some half arsed excuse about needing to wait until 18 which loads of us on here were like “well, no. But okay” and now 18 has has rolled around and no mention of it from her?
Just like she was going to be changing Mabels name legally to Mabel-ocean Mai Gilbert... and then just didn’t 😂
She won’t because she’s too lazy, no doubt when she does eventually move she’ll be daddy’s little princess again because she wants money so she won’t change her surname. It’s all for drama and attention seeking, if she was serious about changing it she would’ve done it by now but she’s too busy making tiktoks and neglecting Mabel.

Reactions: 13
She’s very recently saved so many apple tattoos on her Pinterest which suggests what *the name* might well be 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most of her cats have better names than what she wants to call her future crotch goblins

• Haha
Reactions: 31
it’s funny to me how she wants to name her kids these mostly ridiculous unique unusual names when she has literally the most basic common name in the uk lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like her views tanked on this one maybe after everybody watched the "leg update (the lies") they decided she is infact FULL OF tit

Reactions: 12
She has no idea does she!! Wanting a second baby from a wank bank! Your 18 Love take care of the one you have first

Reactions: 24
When I here Cosmo I think of the faily odd parents cartoon😂😂

“So the next baby names are for twins.... they’re Wanda and Cosmo... I just thought they were so unique and I haven’t heard them anywhere and I just like them because they’re so unique like do you get what I mean”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When she said the name that pip could be shortened to is a celebrities child’s name i immediately thought of Apple, Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter - of course she wouldn’t have made the connection herself it came from someone else and then she ran with it - please god do not allow for Mia to essentially call her child apple pip
What about Banana Skin or Orange Peel?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just pinned a baby announcement flatlay 9 minutes ago 😂 If she spent half as much time in reality as she does in her fantasy world, Mabel could be the most washed, well-fed, thriving baby there is.

Instead she’s fantasising about a new baby on a college day while the nursery staff raise the baby she’s already got.

EAEC6505-6B81-4518-9761-5012A2173721.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Nooooo not Wilder, that's my boys middle name 😥😂

All jokes aside I think Scoobie is bang on the mark - she lives in a fantasy world because she's not happy in the real one. Why, I don't know, perhaps it's a knock on effect of postpartum depression which I seriously hope she takes responsibility for and gets help soon - but first she has to admit she has a problem. It's easier to live in a fantasy world where you're convinced everything will work out fine in the future than to face a reality you're not happy in. I want to see this girl do well for her own sake and for Mabel's sake, she's obviously not been happy for a long time but I can't see her reaching out for help until she's matured a bit, possibly in her 20's.

Reactions: 16
Was the new vlog just a brag that she’s ‘bagged’ two viewings of houses - that don’t have pictures online?

so naive 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How has she booked herself a viewing for a house that has no pictures posted, where did she find it then?! Seems so sus, I feel like she’s put her name down for a council house and she’s just waiting for one which there’s nothing wrong with but just admit it
Yeah I think so to!
She probably doesnt realise with private aswell you have agency fees security deposit plus first months rent, most places would only accept her privately with a guarantor or first 6 months rent, well this is all I got told when I tried private at her age

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.