Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have genuinely never seen a toddler who looks more unhappy, drained, unwell and genuinely monotone as Mabel. It’s too hard to watch. My son is the same age and it makes me feel ill to see such a drastic difference between them. I’ve unsubbed, the person who cares the least about Mabel is her own mother and it’s too hard for me to watch. It’s infuriating and Mabel truly deserves so much better. My opinion of Mia & her whole family couldn’t be lower and I’m genuinely happier not seeing her videos, just wish Mabel could escape it the way I can.

Reactions: 26
Her giving Mabel tinned peaches made me funny because as a young teen, I used to eat tinned fruit - not all at once- until I just went of it and I remember the sugar. It was sickly. You can get fruit pots from supermarkets with fresh fruit and Mabel could have it with weetabix and yoghurt. No peeling or slicing involved. And nice to know Mia is still putting herself first by buying stuff for a house that involves a long, hard process and then storing it in a room that would have been better for Mabel. I think Mia keeps Mabel in her room because Mia doesn't want to leave her room, which is unfair on Mabel. A BEDroom should be used for sleeping and getting ready and yes, chilling out...but not eating and playing too. With Mabel being described in a negative light by Mia, I genuinely say Mabel is stressed, depressed and angry. She's getting older and is a toddler. Mia just neglects her daughter's needs.

Reactions: 13
Mia's word of the week seems to be 'dang'🥴 drives me crazy the number of times she says it💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her giving Mabel tinned peaches made me funny because as a young teen, I used to eat tinned fruit - not all at once- until I just went of it and I remember the sugar. It was sickly. You can get fruit pots from supermarkets with fresh fruit and Mabel could have it with weetabix and yoghurt. No peeling or slicing involved. And nice to know Mia is still putting herself first by buying stuff for a house that involves a long, hard process and then storing it in a room that would have been better for Mabel. I think Mia keeps Mabel in her room because Mia doesn't want to leave her room, which is unfair on Mabel. A BEDroom should be used for sleeping and getting ready and yes, chilling out...but not eating and playing too. With Mabel being described in a negative light by Mia, I genuinely say Mabel is stressed, depressed and angry. She's getting older and is a toddler. Mia just neglects her daughter's needs.
You can legit buy fruit pouches from Ellas kitchen / cow and gate , which is a lot better than tinned fruit in sugar !! Like yeah it’s a lazy way but I personally couldn’t live with out them , as they’re a life saver when my daughter is being funny with food but she’ll happily have a pouch and I know it’s getting fruit into her with nothing bad in it ! Also I’m not bashing her for giving mable “picky” or “baby snacks” as my daughters lunch is always a picky meal but I include fresh fruit and veg everyday , but constantly giving her pre made snacks , tinned fruit , etc isn’t going to help with mables development , like she reminds me of a girl I know who has a daughter two months older than mine and she never gives her daughter fruit or veg.. only frozen meals and baby snacks and her sweets and you can see in her face that she’s lacking nutrients to help her develop , she’s also behind on a few things as her mum constantly complains about how her daughter cantspeak much/ just learnt to walk (then again every baby is different) baby’s need fresh fruit and veg , protein for there mental and physical development! I just hope Mia starts giving Mabel a better diet before it’s too late !

Reactions: 10
Idk much about kids but it's so weird to me how easily mia feeds Mabel her dinner. Like 1:30??? Could you imagine eating dinner at lunchtime and then that's it till the next morning?? And then the dinner isnt even a full hot meal its just a random thing mia got out of the cupboard

I just dont understand if Victoria makes a meal every night just Mabel isnt eating the same it makes no sence to me, at a year if and befor my daughter just ate everything me and my other half had we just plated her the same

Reactions: 17
Idk much about kids but it's so weird to me how easily mia feeds Mabel her dinner. Like 1:30??? Could you imagine eating dinner at lunchtime and then that's it till the next morning?? And then the dinner isnt even a full hot meal its just a random thing mia got out of the cupboard
Surely she means dinner as in breakfast, dinner and tea. I’m from the south and we call it breakfast lunch dinner but it may be different where she is, praying she doesn’t just give her her final meal at 1:30 and that’s it until ✨dream feed✨ 🥴😭

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for Mia to share her life threatening story of how Mabel almost killed her on this new tiktok group, she hasn’t introduced herself yet but I’m waiting for it... itsjustkeira has done hers
they unfollowed her i think 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg they have!! Just seen that! I’m so nosey I want to know why 😂
Probably because she’ll either make tiktoks moaning about how Mabel almost killed her in labour and all the hate she gets for being a teen mum, or make stupid and immature ones about all her obsessions and fantasising over fictional characters. Not forgetting the ones where she tries to be ‘woke’ for praise even though she supports a transphobe.

Reactions: 9
What’s the point of her latest TikTok. Isn’t she just lip syncing. That’s definitely not her voice

Reactions: 1
Has Mia ever explained why she doesn’t have curtains/a blind in her bedroom? I know it doesn’t affect me but it really bugs me 😂

Very minor and certainly not a key issue but we always see Mia clean her rooms but never hoover...
what the hell is on the carpets at this point

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry I know this is really petty but I have just got to say.
MABEL IS A TODDLER STOP DRESSING HER IN TEEN/ADULT CLOTHES.

What is Mia's obsession with all the 'oversized' 'mum' style jeans and 'oversized dresses and tops'.
Mabel looks ridicolous not to mention how inconvenient it must be for Mabel to play and how uncompfy it must be.

Like I understand that Mabel is Mia's child so Mia can dress her how she wishes but it is just completely baffling same with the 'doc martens' and 'crocs' LIKE CMON MABEL IS A TODDLER. Still not a 100% with walking anf you would think after Mabel's 'accident' you wouldn't then buy shoes like crocs.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry I know this is really petty but I have just got to say.
MABEL IS A TODDLER STOP DRESSING HER IN TEEN/ADULT CLOTHES.

What is Mia's obsession with all the 'oversized' 'mum' style jeans and 'oversized dresses and tops'.
Mabel looks ridicolous not to mention how inconvenient it must be for Mabel to play and how uncompfy it must be.

Like I understand that Mabel is Mia's child so Mia can dress her how she wishes but it is just completely baffling same with the 'doc martens' and 'crocs' LIKE CMON MABEL IS A TODDLER. Still not a 100% with walking anf you would think after Mabel's 'accident' you wouldn't then buy shoes like crocs.
Exactly what I think ! As she constantly bangs on that mable is soo sooo small for her age why put oversized tops and mom jeans on her ? She just looks bloody stupid

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.