Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lol you’re supposed to train them when they’re kittens. My cat has gone out and come back in at the same time for over 10 years, it’s tricky at first to train them of course but if you haven’t got the time to, then don’t get a cat🤷🏼‍♀️
Me and my mum accompany our very timid rescue cat up the garden a couple of times a day to have a wee, she also has her litter tray but cats like to pee in places (eg: garden) to mark their territory.

It’s all about teaching them where is right and wrong lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
do cats generally just pee everywhere?
Nope - we've had cats in the house since I was born and they've never peed in the house. I got my current cat when she was 4 months old and she was already used to using a litter tray as the rescue charity trained her to, and happily moved on to going to the toilets outdoors after she's been spayed and vaccinated. Cat pee stinks so I hate to think what the house smells like.

Reactions: 7
if you couldn't tell i'm terrified of cats and have no idea what the norm is for them so i wondered if i'd missed something in cat knowledge or whether everybody was just letting their cats pee😅

This whole “mum tum” thing is bleeping weird, get over yourself, no you don’t have 6 pack abs but who cares most people don’t.

Annoying how she try’s to disguise it as some feminist “i’m so confident thing” when in reality it’s all for bleeping attention and admiration from her dumb little “fans”

Reactions: 24
if you couldn't tell i'm terrified of cats and have no idea what the norm is for them so i wondered if i'd missed something in cat knowledge or whether everybody was just letting their cats pee😅
Kittens should leave their mother already litter trained, certainly those from reputable breeders do. 😊 often tit breeders will fob kittens off at 8 weeks which is a bit young for them to really grasp litter training but cats are generally really clean animals so are quite easy to litter train. Often urinating around the house can be a sign of stress or illness, it's not uncommon in multi cat households as they are naturally solitary animals.

This whole “mum tum” thing is bleeping weird, get over yourself, no you don’t have 6 pack abs but who cares most people don’t.

Annoying how she try’s to disguise it as some feminist “i’m so confident thing” when in reality it’s all for bleeping attention and admiration from her dumb little “fans”
👏
I've seen her tummy more times than I've seen my own dad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love how Mia was like “I might send this diary back so I ripped out the stickers because I wanted to keep them” - you can’t send something back but keep the part you like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why is this family so wasteful? bottled drinks, three bleeping Christmas trees, constant packaged tit for Mabel

Reactions: 15
Also Instagram person!

The video where she talked about Mabel’s dad calling him smelly and a drug addict. Whether she likes it or not, one day he might have a relationship with his daughter. And Mabel is 50% of him, so it’s not okay to publicly shame him. Also, Mia claims to have done coke before she had Mabel! I think she said that in a Tik Tok. So how is she any better?!

Edit: It was this video "WRAPPING PRESENTS AND TALKING ABOUT DADS | VLOGMAS Day 12 | Mia Jeal". Just watching it back now, it's wiiiild now we all know what she's really like.
She can’t be saying this stuff anyways, she was dumb to sleep with him in the first place. She literally used him as a sperm donor and let him duck off and that’s clearly visible with her most recent vids talking about having a donor baby. I don’t get it, she clearly liked him for him to be her ‘first proper relationship’ and too KEEP his child. She’s so self centred it’s a phat jokeeeeeee

Reactions: 10
why is this family so wasteful? bottled drinks, three bleeping Christmas trees, constant packaged tit for Mabel
This! Also the sheer amount of rubbish they seem to buy. Considering she seems to model herself as a 'cottagecore earth momma' she's constantly buying stuff for her shortlived hobbies, and always seems to be clearing out her wardrobe and be in desparate need of clothes, leading to endless hauls of Harry Potter merch and beige and sage jumpers made in sweatshops. She mentioned today that she'd brought a TV, how many more screens can she fit in her bedroom?

This! Also the sheer amount of rubbish they seem to buy. Considering she seems to model herself as a 'cottagecore earth momma' she's constantly buying stuff for her shortlived hobbies, and always seems to be clearing out her wardrobe and be in desparate need of clothes, leading to endless hauls of Harry Potter merch and beige and sage jumpers made in sweatshops. She mentioned today that she'd brought a TV, how many more screens can she fit in her bedroom?
Don’t worry, it’s probably a “temporary” table for all the glasses in her imaginary house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do cats generally just pee everywhere?
Not at all, they are so easily littler trained, I had one growing up and now have 3 rabbits, which are also littler trained, they are free to roam my house and go back to their cage when they need to, to use the littler tray. So if I can train bunnies, yes bunnies, to not piss or tit in my house, you can train a cat to not piss on your bed! It's a bit ridiculous. I think it's because they have so many, they don't even care to keep tabs on them, most of the time they don't even know where they are, so you know, I doubt they're bothered about them being trained.

Don’t worry, it’s probably a “temporary” table for all the glasses in her imaginary house
Oh yeah, maybe she'll use her macbooks as drinks coasters!

Not at all, they are so easily littler trained, I had one growing up and now have 3 rabbits, which are also littler trained, they are free to roam my house and go back to their cage when they need to, to use the littler tray. So if I can train bunnies, yes bunnies, to not piss or tit in my house, you can train a cat to not piss on your bed! It's a bit ridiculous. I think it's because they have so many, they don't even care to keep tabs on them, most of the time they don't even know where they are, so you know, I doubt they're bothered about them being trained.
I do worry about the cats. Even though that house seems quite large, there are a lot of them. They never seem to get much attention - we rarely, if ever, see them being stroked or played with in the videos. Considering how many of them they have you very rarely even see them, which is a bit odd. I'm sure one of them is meant to be Mia's? She doesn't seem to take much responsibility for it or organise and pay for things like flea drops, dewormers, vaccinations etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Me and my mum accompany our very timid rescue cat up the garden a couple of times a day to have a wee, she also has her litter tray but cats like to pee in places (eg: garden) to mark their territory.

It’s all about teaching them where is right and wrong lol
Wow I’m so hormonal that actually made me tear up😂😂😂😂I love cats so much and would love to have rescues in the future 🥺

• Heart
just clocked that she said she bought dior sauvage just because it ‘smells like draco malfoy’ ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
just clocked that she said she bought dior sauvage just because it ‘smells like draco malfoy’ ffs
I thought this was funny, what on earth does a fictional character smell like 😂 she will literally fall for anything that has Harry Potter written on it

Literally every average white boy has Dior sauvage, hardly bloody special🥴 how about spending money on nice Christmas presents for Mabel ey Mia? Instead of aftershave because it smells like fictional characters, it’s not even cheap that fragrance. Just proves she has no clue about money.

I think all this “house hunting” is just a rouse as she mentioned ages ago that she was moving into her grandparents rental property. So I’m guessing she’ll drag it out then be like “guys I’ve found our dream home and they accepted us” then move in without telling the truth that it’s just her families rental. Like the broken bones before all a set up for content.

Reactions: 16
I think all this “house hunting” is just a rouse as she mentioned ages ago that she was moving into her grandparents rental property. So I’m guessing she’ll drag it out then be like “guys I’ve found our dream home and they accepted us” then move in without telling the truth that it’s just her families rental. Like the broken bones before all a set up for content.
Oh yeah, I forgot about this,

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t get why Victoria would continue to buy real trees (or as Mia calls them real-life trees 😂) each year when her daughter is allergic to them?? Does she dislike her that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.