Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so custom!!
God except for the odd line thats identical - I can't imagine many good tattoo artists will copy someone else's art like that. There's a watermark on this picture for a reason, it was pretty morally dubious of Mia to use it and for the artist to agree.

Reactions: 13
I feel like one of those youtubers who do vids exposing other youtubers should do one on Mia 😂

Reactions: 9
how bleeping dense is she? im tired of the performance activism. theres no problem with the original post, its not sexist at all, why she feels the need to say it is, i have no idea. she literally posted this just to be seen as an ally, but shes trying too hard and it's obvious. she can't just post tit without knowing actual meanings to words.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
She came up straight away when I searched her, she’s changed her profile pic so maybe you just didn’t recognise it at first
She doeant come up when I search either ans I tried on my other halfs only a couple of "fan" pages

Reactions: 5
how bleeping dense is she? im tired of the performance activism. theres no problem with the original post, its not sexist at all, why she feels the need to say it is, i have no idea. she literally posted this just to be seen as an ally, but shes trying too hard and it's obvious. she can't just post tit without knowing actual meanings to words.
I was so close to messaging her about this yesterday but didn’t wanna get blocked so I can still see what’s going on. There’s nothing in that original post that is sexist, how is saying ‘taking my son to football’ sexist? She really has no clue, I wish she’d stop trying to be so ‘woke’ about these subjects because nothing she says makes sense and she just looks stupid. If she has a son one day and he wants to do football but Mabel doesn’t does that make her sexist? I think she thinks she’s some feminist icon when actually she puts lots of people down when they don’t fit her ✨aesthetic✨

Reactions: 17
Interesting choice of song for her latest Mabel TikTok 😒🤔😬 the opening lyrics...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, very impressive Mia hun 😐

View attachment 333430
she's not even getting all of that.. maybe half. social blade isn't accurate especially when it comes to earnings 😉

so custom!!
omg I can't believe she just stole that completely ignoring the watermarks. what a dumb witch.. and its not the first time either. I hope original artists can take some sort of legal action !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
One thing that really baffles me about Mia is the fact that practically every other post has a spelling or grammatical error. I get some people struggle with it but everything she does is on either on her phone or computer which both have spell checkers on, so why doesn’t she just take a minute to check her spellings? Half the time is things she probably knows how to spell and she’s just mistyped and is too lazy to proof read. I can understand a typo in an essay or something but it’s literally one line captions or video titles that take half a minute to write and even less time to check over. She constantly goes on about how youtube is her job and tiktok pay her too but doesn’t even do the smallest things like spell checking to improve on the work she does that funds her constant picking up and dropping of hobbies and interests.

Reactions: 16
One thing that really baffles me about Mia is the fact that practically every other post has a spelling or grammatical error. I get some people struggle with it but everything she does is on either on her phone or computer which both have spell checkers on, so why doesn’t she just take a minute to check her spellings? Half the time is things she probably knows how to spell and she’s just mistyped and is too lazy to proof read. I can understand a typo in an essay or something but it’s literally one line captions or video titles that take half a minute to write and even less time to check over. She constantly goes on about how youtube is her job and tiktok pay her too but doesn’t even do the smallest things like spell checking to improve on the work she does that funds her constant picking up and dropping of hobbies and interests.
Sometimes at work I stare at emails for 10 mins before sending it to make sure everything is spelt correctly and to make sure it makes sense 😂

Reactions: 22
Just saw on her stories on Instagram, meal prep for mabel, it's all stir-fry, is she only going to be having stir-fry for dinner for the next however long, I thought when you meal prep, you make a few different options 😂. I know she is trying to show that she puts the effort in, but effort would be making different things so she has a variety in her diet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw on her stories on Instagram, meal prep for mabel, it's all stir-fry, is she only going to be having stir-fry for dinner for the next however long, I thought when you meal prep, you make a few different options 😂. I know she is trying to show that she puts the effort in, but effort would be making different things so she has a variety in her diet
Mia is LOVING noodles at the moment because they remind her of the long blonde curly hair that Mabel doesn’t have! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mia just uploaded a tiktok saying she didn’t get the house she applied to rent. Are we surprised?

Reactions: 6
Mia just uploaded a tiktok saying she didn’t get the house she applied to rent. Are we surprised?
Not at all - she doesn't have a stable income and has an already comfortable living situation at her mum's house. Considering how few houses she says are available in the areas she's looking, it makes more sense that they'd be given to someone else.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say Mia was in a high risk situation if she used the single parent with a baby as a reason to move into somewhere! Also I know a few landlords in her area.... the YouTube income is a massive red flag because it isn’t consistent or stable! It will not be impossible for her to find a house to rent but she will find it difficult! And omgggg if I once hear her moaning that it’s because they judge her for being a young mum , ill scream!

The longer she stays with her mum the better in my opinion, If she moves out , she’ll be googling sperm donors within the hour !! at least staying with her mum ,no more little ones will be be forced into this world to get bullied for their name ,dressed up in shite clothes and ignored!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.