Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dirtyhorseshoes

VIP Member
For me it's not just the weather. I find the longs days, because it stays light so long, really energy sapping.
It's like SAD relating to summer instead of winter.

Reactions: 12

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hate muggy weather!
I'm one of those people who would rather be too cold than too hot.
I get irritable and sweaty and generally miserable.

Its horrible 😱

Reactions: 12

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My hormones are off and I'm having hot flashes.

I mean they are a fucking nightmare at any time but in this heat....

Seriously just shoot me now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Hate summer, love autumn. I’m a fat sweaty mess in this heat, yesterday doing teams calls and all I could think was how shiny and red I looked. I’d take snow over this weather any day!

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Hate muggy weather. Hate doing every day tasks and feeling like a hot sweaty mess. Hate being fat in hot weather. Hate having to apply sun cream which adds to the general ick feeling.

Add to that - hate it being hot when I have to parent two young children and can't just sit in the shade, sipping on an icy drink and reading books.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I hate the heat! I’m so much happier in the winter. With my big jumpers on, house all cosy and not having the sun wake me at the crack of dawn.

I’ve always said I think I have reverse SAD as in the summer I get so depressed with the weather to the point it stops me doing things. Come winter, I’m a social butterfly

Yel

Chatty Member
I don’t mind people having fun
I do. The only neighbors I want are the kind you never hear. Half of the people are selfish cunts that never for a second contemplate how their behaviour negatively impacts other people.

• Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Jealous of all you lot with rain, it’s 23 degrees here with the sun beaming through the windows ughhhhh go away you big yellow bastard in the sky

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment for hospital staff that are still mask wearing! Dreading it!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well, I was at the beach yesterday and basically sat in the tide for most of it. Couldn't sit on the sand because boiling! At one point there was a garden of seaweed surrounding me and I had stopped caring.

• Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
does anyone else have no appetite? I haven’t ate anything more than a bowl of cereal or a sandwich most days this week

It was grand earlier, but all of a sudden I’m pumping sweat on the way to the toilet 😭
I wish I had no appetite! Even in this heat I’m a big muncher lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kofi Annan

Anyone else get hot weather anxiety because all the knobs start being more knobby with their anti-social behaviour?

Our street is generally quiet, but the nook I live in has become inhabited by sofa draggers who sit out all day and night, shouting at the top of their voices, having BBQs, kids running about etc. .

I'm praying for a massive storm.

Reactions: 10