Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cool breeze and 22degrees here today. My 11 year old said it was chilly 😂, I guess after yesterday it felt that way. Would love a good downpour but I don’t think it’s happening any time soon.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind the heat so much, I do hate the cast of bugs life that swoop in as soon as the doors open though!!! Bloody flies 😳 😪

Reactions: 3
I wish we had a breeze! It’s to humid and muggy. Living by the sea you would expect a sea breeze. Nope not even a slight movement. I’m hot, bothered and grumpy. It’s 27 outside apparently? Feels hotter.
I honestly don’t know how we are all going to cope with the weather forecast for this weekend and early next week. 🥵🥵

• Sad
My reaction to this heat when others are loving it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else get hot weather anxiety because all the knobs start being more knobby with their anti-social behaviour?

Our street is generally quiet, but the nook I live in has become inhabited by sofa draggers who sit out all day and night, shouting at the top of their voices, having BBQs, kids running about etc. .

I'm praying for a massive storm.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else get hot weather anxiety because all the knobs start being more knobby with their anti-social behaviour?

Our street is generally quiet, but the nook I live in has become inhabited by sofa draggers who sit out all day and night, shouting at the top of their voices, having BBQs, kids running about etc. .

I'm praying for a massive storm.
Some people take it as a signal to act like they are at a 3 star all inclusive in Spain. The need to talk in such a loud voice so those within six houses distance can hear every word is annoying.

Reactions: 4
Looks pretty likely the hottest day ever will next week, possibly broken twice.

Today's 25 is pretty perfect but not enjoying all the wildlife. One peach has turned my kitchen into a fruit fly orgy. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Christ it's meant to hit 27C here on Tuesday 😳 Not good news when I work in a windowless box with no air conditioning. May have to strongly re-think what tasks I'm working on that day.

Reactions: 1
Looks pretty likely the hottest day ever will next week, possibly broken twice.

Today's 25 is pretty perfect but not enjoying all the wildlife. One peach has turned my kitchen into a fruit fly orgy. 😬
My nearly adult son left an orange in his room then had a cheek to complain about fruit flies. Flies that were coming from his room 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
My nearly adult son left an orange in his room then had a cheek to complain about fruit flies. Flies that were coming from his room 🤮
Off to check my kids room now....she has a habit of squirrelling away food for later

• Haha
I love the heat. When everyone else is wilting, I’m thriving. It’s the cold and wind I can’t stand.

Does anyone have any amazing products or tips that help them through a heatwave. I can’t go out in 37 degree weather, I’m pregnant and have a two year old. I also live in a flat which traps the heat and feels 10 degrees hotter than outside. Three days of high temperatures and I’m going to feel very ill.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any amazing products or tips that help them through a heatwave. I can’t go out in 37 degree weather, I’m pregnant and have a two year old. I also live in a flat which traps the heat and feels 10 degrees hotter than outside. Three days of high temperatures and I’m going to feel very ill.
Do you have a fan? You def need a fan or 2! I just ordered a neck fan on amazon that looks like it will help a lot 🤞
Also I find Vichy mineral face mist super cooling to spray every so often, refreshing.

Do you have a fan? You def need a fan or 2! I just ordered a neck fan on amazon that looks like it will help a lot 🤞
Also I find Vichy mineral face mist super cooling to spray every so often, refreshing.
Lots of fans. Even a Dyson cool air fan. But after a day or two of this heat it loses its magic. It’s sweltering in my living room, noticeably hotter than the rest of the flat even with the fans.
i saw something like that, and I’ve got a big cooling mat and cooling head mask in my Amazon basket. The spray sounds good!

• Heart
Lots of fans. Even a Dyson cool air fan. But after a day or two of this heat it loses its magic. It’s sweltering in my living room, noticeably hotter than the rest of the flat even with the fans.
i saw something like that, and I’ve got a big cooling mat and cooling head mask in my Amazon basket. The spray sounds good!
Those cooling mats look good. I've ordered 1 for my cat, hoping it gets here before the extreme heat next week. Like you my flat is like a sauna 🥵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.