Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯β˜€οΈπŸ”₯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the sun, I love nice weather but it does not need to be this damn hot. It’s the fact that it feels like there’s no air at all that’s making it worse πŸ₯΅

Also, I’ve been work from home because of covid and this hot weather is making me miss office life even more - get me back in that office with the air con blasting down on me πŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
I'm a very overweight, very pale skinned, heat intolerant Scottish girl and I just don't cope with these kind of temperatures!

I've never liked the heat, autumn and winter are my favourite times of the year. My skin burns in a nano second and it's just no fun when you're constantly worrying about it while sweating your tits off. I'm feeling sick and disorientated a lot this week as I've had no choice to be out in it and I know I'm not drinking enough. I've also got my kids moaning at me about being too hot which frazzles me even more.

Reactions: 10
Off to a local farm park and it's predicted to hit 27C 😭 Booked the tickets about three weeks ago before this heatwave hit and regretting life choices.

Reactions: 1
There is a breeze this morning. Still had no rain but hopefully there will be some tomorrow.
If it is a few degrees cooler today then I consider that a win.

Felt slightly fresher early this morning which was such a relief as I found it far too hot last night but it’s already getting stuffy again and it’s supposed to get hot again this afternoon πŸ™„

The difference a few degrees makes! Feel much better this morning. I love the rain so looking forward to this weekend.

Monday is forecast for 27c so I'll see you all back here then. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder how long its gonna take my body to recover from the heatwave coz i still feel rough as hell

• Heart
It's been a lovely morning in the North East but that bleeping sun is threatening to make an appearance again.
It's still so clammy tho.

Seriously think i need to visit a GP about my back of knee sweat. I swear it's not normal 😭😭

Reactions: 2
It's been a lovely morning in the North East but that bleeping sun is threatening to make an appearance again.
It's still so clammy tho.

Seriously think i need to visit a GP about my back of knee sweat. I swear it's not normal 😭😭
I know how you feel, my inner elbow areas have been like actual water fountains, I don't know why the sweat comes mostly from there but it does. That plus the upper lip πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.