Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abccc_

Chatty Member
Just been out for a couple of hours, now starfishing on the bed with an iced coffee and a fan on me to recover 😂🔥 I am WET and not in a good way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

nbt

VIP Member
I keep singing “No Air” by Jordin Sparks.

“Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no aiirrrr”

My boyfriend keeps helpfully telling me that there is obviously air otherwise I’d be dead. Fuck off and let me be miserable in the heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Anything over 20°c and I'm toiling, have never understood why people like to sit around sweating in hot temperatures.

Omg it's FUCKING DISGUSTING! Who enjoys this?! I stood in line at the school run earlier and was covered in sweat by the time I got home! It's unnatural. I'd have winter 24/7 if I could. Anything over 17 is shit. Do we feel it differently or something because I just feel like every pore of my skin is prickling with boiling hot sweat, I'm sticky, every part of my body that touches another part is STUCK TOGETHER and there's always a handful of twats talking about how gorgeous it is, while they look completely dry and comfortable. Just no. Haaaaaaaaate it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noppa

YES! I’m so glad other people can’t stand it. I thought I was just being a miserable cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
So for the last 7 years we’ve lived on the top floor of a tower block. Every year we was unable to have any windows open at all, due to our childrens disabilities (they have no sense of danger or awareness).
Our flat often in summer reached 40 degrees by 2pm daily.

Well this Christmas we was moved into a beautiful 3 bedroom ground floor house with a front and back garden.
This is the first summer we’ve spent outside as a family with the pool up and bbq going, watching kids on the trampoline! And having all our windows open. For the first time in 7 years we’ve actually enjoyed summer. We only used to have an old fan going that didn’t help much at all in the flat and couldn’t afford A/C so I’m buzzing this year! But i am still too hot and I’m excited for Winter 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

yepyep

I hate it, in irritable and miserable. I hate bed time being too hot. I much prefer autumn and winter, can't wait

Reactions: 13

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why do people look at you like you’ve just kicked a puppy when you tell them you hate this heat?

• Haha

whoops!

This country isn’t built for these temperatures. No air con. Sweltering public transport because we can’t park in city centres without paying a fortune in parking ( so I can commute is somewhat comfort) boiling schools and hospitals. Boiling offices. Then we get the ooh well try living in the states/ Australia blah blah blah. Well I don’t, ok. I live in England. I signed up for mild summers and chilly winters ok! My house is INSULATED to keep the heat In As is every bloody building

Also. I’m way too fat. I know that’s my fault but I’m still going to moan about it. My tits and arse are sweating. 😫

• Haha
  • Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
🥵🥵🥵🥵
Another reason to dislike this weather, it sure does bring the idiots out doesn't it? The cunts on their quads or whatever tearing the place down, small willy syndrome🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hol20x

VIP Member
I can’t stand the heat! There is nothing enjoyable about sweating your tits off. You open a window and half the animal kingdom comes in. The only good thing is I can put my washing out. 😅

I much prefer the colder months when you can get cosy in the house with the heating on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12