Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Again i'm inside but feel bad about not being out . I hate the pressure you feel with this weather and same, put on a bit of weight and not got much summery clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

LinaLamont

I HATE the hot weather we get here (I’m in Scotland so luckily it’s not often) because it’s always so humid :sick:. I swear heat here is completely different to the heat abroad. Early spring and autumn are my favourite times of the year.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Feels like 2018 summer again 😩 can't do with this heat man, oooh for some rain right now. How long is this heatwave lasting? 28 degrees today, 27 tomorrow 😡

I bet we look like right fun moaning about the heat/sun lol 😂 but abroad you get a nice breeze, here it's just horrible and muggy with no breeze.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I love a bit of sunshine but anything over 23 is too much ☀🌡🔥🔥
Definitely. I would prefer 20/21c and low humidity with sunshine than high 20s/low 30s. There are always extremes in this country. It is either too cold or too hot, then the in between is rain and cloud haha.

• Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I hate having to wear cooler clothes because I look like a fat mess🤣 much more easier in winter when I can hide in baggy clothes
Yeah doesn't help coming out of lockdown in the spring/summer after most people have gained weight. I've had to go back on a strict diet now after lockdown, it sucks. Haha.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm well stroppy and irritable in this heat :ROFLMAO: feel sorry for the people unfortunate enough to be in my company :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Central London next week 40° is predicted. I'm pretty worried as am in work every day next week and can only travel on the tube. The air will be soaking wet down there 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick

BigMavis

VIP Member
I feel we may need a brrrrrrrrr it's chilly thread now.
Love it! We could post our blazing fires and discuss togs.

• Heart
Same! Autumn is my favourite time. Love my clothes and boots. So ready for that already 😂 I work outdoors and this heat is a killer. I feel like I’m melting everyday. My Hayfever is also driving me mad and the dog isn’t happy about going for a walk at 4 in the morning before I go to work and it gets to hot for him 😂 also note to self next winter I really must diet 🙁🙄 hiding my wobbly bits is hard work in summer clothes. Anyway rate over just glad I’m not the only person feeling like it. Roll on autumn!

• Heart