Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm one of those weirdos who'd rather twelve months of winter than twelve months of summer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Yess it’s so sticky and muggy. Just can’t get cool. And my baby is the grumpiest in it
Not fun

Reactions: 18
I'm happy living in polonecks and jeans for over half of the year.

Reactions: 12
I hate having to wear cooler clothes because I look like a fat mess🤣 much more easier in winter when I can hide in baggy clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate having to wear cooler clothes because I look like a fat mess🤣 much more easier in winter when I can hide in baggy clothes
Yeah doesn't help coming out of lockdown in the spring/summer after most people have gained weight. I've had to go back on a strict diet now after lockdown, it sucks. Haha.

Reactions: 9
I don't like that feeling of not feeling fresh. Anything over 22 is just too sweaty betty for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually hate it.
The only thing that makes it better is getting in a freezing shower (I am not rich enough to have a swimming pool, this is the best I can do!)
I sat in the sun for like 20 minutes and turned a lovely shade of pink - I'd say somewhere between actual lobster and Mr Blobby. I am not a summer person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also hate how it never really gets dark, so I’m lying in my bed at 11pm trying to get to sleep feeling sweaty and irritated and it’s also bright outside, then I eventually get to sleep but wake up around 4am and it’s still bright outside

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I HATE this weather! It just makes me sticky and irritable.
It doesn't help that I'm a redhead, so I don't even get a nice sun kissed glow to compensate :LOL:
The heat must feel different on peoples skin or something? I really don't like being too warm. Plus some people don't seem to sweat.
You have to shower more often, wash your clothes/ hair more often...
And don't get me started on trying on new summer clothes and feeling like a sack of spuds in shorts.
It's just tit.
Bring on Autumn 🍁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hate summer, love autumn. I’m a fat sweaty mess in this heat, yesterday doing teams calls and all I could think was how shiny and red I looked. I’d take snow over this weather any day!

Reactions: 11
I've found my people! I hate hot weather, my ideal outside temperature is around 5 so being the 27+ for multiple days in a row is horrible. My asthma flares up in heat, all clothing feels too sticky and I can barely sleep.

Every other person in the small company I work for hates cold weather and loves summer and keep talking about how gorgeous the weather is and I just don't get it. I could understand enjoying a slightly warm 10-12c but not this!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
YES! I’m so glad other people can’t stand it. I thought I was just being a miserable cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anything over 20°c and I'm toiling, have never understood why people like to sit around sweating in hot temperatures.

Reactions: 16
Hate muggy weather. Hate doing every day tasks and feeling like a hot sweaty mess. Hate being fat in hot weather. Hate having to apply sun cream which adds to the general ick feeling.

Add to that - hate it being hot when I have to parent two young children and can't just sit in the shade, sipping on an icy drink and reading books.

Reactions: 11
I thought I was the only one who hated the hot weather, bring on the autumn I'm most happy snuggled under a blanket drinking hot chocolate

Reactions: 18
Hate muggy weather!
I'm one of those people who would rather be too cold than too hot.
I get irritable and sweaty and generally miserable.

Its horrible 😱

Reactions: 12
I hate it when it's muggy and humid. I always end up with a headache when it's like that, never feel fresh and feel like I can't cool down

Don't mind it when it's sunny and warm with a nice breeze

Much prefer the type of weather when it's not too hot or too cold
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.