Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's getting really hot where I am. I can't wait to be able to wear boots again.

This is me in hot weather lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Legit dreading this weather. 27 where I live tomorrow and Wednesday! I know there's worse things to worry about but FML 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There's me, happy it's September now, nights drawing in, can get some nice autumn/winter clothes...then this heatwave wants to pipe up again. duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I definitely feel more depressed because of the heat. Can't wait until Thursday when the weather will hopefully break in my area.

Reactions: 5
It’s 27 here I’m on the south coast. Didn’t expect this for September. It’s beautiful not a cloud in the sky. But v hot

Reactions: 3
What fresh hell is this?! I’ve got this week off work to look after my toddler and we’re just sweating indoors. Why is it always one extreme to another?

At half three it still showed 29 degrees.

If you're in the Midlands, North or NI then you might get thunderstorms on Thursday

• Heart
It's just hit 30 here 😱😡 I like the sunshine but being stuck inside working, gah. Tbh I hadn't realised it was a heatwave until yesterday I was in zoom meeting all day getting increasingly hot, I looked up the weather and was 😱 25 degrees.

What fresh hell is this?! I’ve got this week off work to look after my toddler and we’re just sweating indoors. Why is it always one extreme to another?
To use an annoying phrase, I think this will be the new normal

At half three it still showed 29 degrees.

If you're in the Midlands, North or NI then you might get thunderstorms on Thursday

👀 i like storms when they break the heat

Reactions: 2
I hate the heat! I’m so much happier in the winter. With my big jumpers on, house all cosy and not having the sun wake me at the crack of dawn.

I’ve always said I think I have reverse SAD as in the summer I get so depressed with the weather to the point it stops me doing things. Come winter, I’m a social butterfly

Reactions: 11
My office has been unbearable today. Our air con has broken and is only blowing out hot air. Our office is one big glass building with no shade. Its normally freezing and we have to wear extra layers or a jumper. There is me in a hoodie. A bleeping hoodie.

• Sad
Bloody baking here and my youngest insists on sitting on my knee 😪😪😪 she's lovely and all but jeeeeez i am melting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.