Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzy dolly mixture

As if there's a thread here for megan haha. I've known her since we were kids, grew up together with both her and her sister but not out of choice. They're not a nice family, megan was a huge bully in school and has only gotten worse since the whole asos then youtube thing and her sister used to be quite nice, timid but nice...now she's just up her own arse. It really frustrates me that they've gone places...i know its so bitter but they're awful people who don't deserve it. I still see megan and george out and she pretends not to know me yet stares at me so bitchy. She's also so controlling over George. Its mad because he was her teen crush growing up and now they're together but she wont let him out of her grasp. He does think hes gods gift but he is a decent person...meg just doesnt like him to be.

Sorry for the negative rant...hopefully they're growing up and becoming better people.

I literally have so much tea on meg, her sis faye and george its unreal but i don't wanna out myself 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Waterloo Sunset

Didnt know wether to post on the megan thread or Faye thread because theyre both included but meh I know the whole family more than id like to. Parents are fiercely over protective and refuse to recognise the mean girls theyve brought up. They aren't good people at all no matter how they can make themselves look.
Like it has previously been said, faye is worse than megan by a mile but megan isnt innocent. She badly bullied me and a few of my friends growing up because we were easy targets and wouldnt stand up for ourselves. She was the chav queen bee amongst her chavvy mates who all took drugs even in school.
I've seen megan since then and shes smirked at me and looked away, i thought maybe she had grown up since school days but clearly not. She still has a way to make me feel insecure.
Her sister was like a mini version of her but on steroids. She would take things really far and think of horrid ways she could upset me, by spreading rumours amongst my friends to turn them against me, talk to me about what i eat for lunch and how i shouldnt. she really shaped who i grew up to be. She was horrible and i am still full of insecurities and depression because of the way she treated me. It really makes me feel hopeless with the world that people cant see through their acts.
I understand people are always mean in school and everyones bullied but these two were weirdly manipulative with it. They were kinda...mature bullies? I realise that makes zero sense but they bullied me like an adult would haha...they would make sure nobody knew about it, cover their tracks, master their lying techniques etc. So i get they're hard to see past, i just hope more people can find sites like this and share their experiences. thanks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Fizzy dolly mixture

I LOVE that faye is still posting the same pic shes related to my account... she will be sat furiously screenshotting with megan thinking they've struck absolute gold! What do they think they'd achieve by posting a pic though? Dig a little deeper girls, you'll find me one day...after all we do live very close! Xoxo gossip girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow I've just been delivered some TEA ☕.

Faye hun, you really need to be more careful who you brag to about being "wagatha christie" because the people you think you can trust...clearly you can't.

Shall we talk about what you've done to the poor woman you've been doxing on here? How you went to their house?? Hmm. Fucking awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Faye was trying to track this person down but she didnt have socials so she got in contact with her old friend, made her get in a car with her and point out where she lived as a kid...went to said house but this tattler didnt even live there, just her father(?) And demanded he get her to remove all posts becayse it was ruining her and megans careers/damaging their brand and that if she doesnt she will get lawyers involved

Bare in mind she didnt even know for sure this person was the person on tattle, and dint know what kind of family situation she was getting involved in AND ALL THIS DURING A LOCK.DOWN. DUH.

The girl she was doxing had recently had a baby according to faye herself so i think that sets alarms ringing anyway, i aint got time to tattle n deal with my brats. AND all comments are still up so im guessing faye jumped the gun and the girl she was doxing isnt even the person behind the account.

Its disgusting honestly. She's boasted about it to anyone she can and its gone in a line down to me and i dont care about posting it becayse its HORRIBLE and shows what a nasty selfish bully she is. Go on hun, make ur sisters anxiety worse, bet megan was egging u on? Not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

ceecee454

Chatty Member
The deliberately placed books on her latest post about the baby-poo coloured Saturday top are pretty funny! So wannabe “woke”.
imagine using someone else’s hard work, memoir of oppression and battle to thrive in such a white supremacist industry as a fucking hanger for your tacky garms?! which incidentally are probably made by people who continue to be oppressed and exploited by the same industry talked about in said memoir. talk about profiting off the backs of minorities?!
these people are fucking shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 34

D.G0152

I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now wondering if i should say anything as i am close friends with someone who is close to the Ellaby's. I have noticed their have been a few suggestions as to why Megan took a internet break for personal reasons and why George deleted his instagram account and you all are not close AT ALL. All i'm going to say is that if you have twitter and have noticed lots of women coming forward with stories to tell of people then yeah.... you can all guess the rest. Your bad feelings about him are correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

eayp

Can I just say I followed Diana Vickers and Bee Whittaker because of this thread and both of them have been posting about BLM and Diana went to a protest meanwhile Megan’s having a social media break and blocking people for asking her why she’s not doing the bare minimum and Faye or another family member is doxxing people on an online forum good grief

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also going to add to the mass of people on here and on fayes thread about their rude behaviour, i used to frequent at bars megan would too and she would whisper like a school girl to her fake clique friends clearly about me and they would death glare me. It was really horrible. I have terrible anxiety and I'm really insecure so those nights out with my friends were always a big deal to me. I stopped going out because those girls would make me feel so out of place.

Just to add, weird someone mentioned earlier today about blossoms who frequented the same bars too, i don't really know the band but one of them came over to me one evening and was chatting to me about wether i was having a nice evening, how i was feeling etc...i found it really odd why he was so invested in my feelings and i remember outright asking if he was taking the mick and he told me he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable due to "those jealous witches" and that he noticed they were bitching about me obviously.
It was the nicest thing anyones ever done and I'll forever love the band now for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

hanbury

wow catching up now...didn't know about tattle before this!!

George is a pig, he rates girls that come into his bar, makes disgusting sexual comments and acts like a 15 yr old lad loose in kavos. It's embarrassing and so far from who megan thinks he is...and who he thinks he is tbh.

Diana also always believed megan was just a crazed fan, george made out she was obsessed (not wrong) but she messed diana over big time. megan also acts like a 15 yr old seemingly.

The sisters are both completely rude pretentious brats and think theyre above everyone. everyone in town literally despises them even their so called mates. i work in a bar in manchester and we all joke about the queen arriving whenever the ellabys come in. nobody wants to serve them so seems like theres a few bars in manc like this - every staff member dreads it because theyre such meangirls. they think they're amazing but they dont realise people are talking behind their backs and im sick of everyone being too scared to speak up. they are bullies, fact.

im so glad so many people have commented here so ppl will start to see her for what shes really like. she plays a good game!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Emily.br

I don’t care if this sounds harsh but I honestly don’t have any sympathy for her. The whole of the uk is currently struggling one way or another. She’s in a much better position than thousands of people. If she is struggling over being called out then that is entirely her fault. She has nobody to blame but herself. She is delusional in thinking her problems are the only problems that matter. The world doesn’t revolve around her or her pervy beast of a fiancé!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Long time lurker of this thread, hola 👋🏻

Loved Megan years ago until I saw her in Manchester a year & a half ago. Smiled at her and she looked down her nose at me like I was a piece of shit lol. Whatever.

I follow Faye on Instagram but unfollowed today. How much of a Beggy Mitchell is she with those dresses? “Another dress I’d like to own” lol, great, go buy it then hun, like most people do when they want something instead of being a #giftedwanker. Who bets we’ll be seeing one of those dresses in a few days / weeks with #affiliate next to it? Tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

mozzaroad

The swaying in the mirror and pouting just winds me up unfortunately and their whole “we’re so rock and roll” is cringe to me, he looks greasy and she’s just a middle class white girl who likes Queen. I once called out her jumper brand for not being size inclusive and my comment got deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dvvtruxe

I never usually post on boards but after the new Saturday launch I just need to - I did a fashion degree a few years back and it makes me so sad when I see these bloggers releasing fashion labels when they so obviously don’t have any experience in actual design. The patterns are like an amateur using illustrator patterns (and not in an intentional way) and I feel as though there’s no need for more tshirts, caps and polo necks in the market. I think Megan has such an amazing style and I wish she’d taken more of a creative director role and actually worked with young graduate designers to create things that are new and interesting... her brand feels a little bit stale and like a celebrity makeup line right now. I wish influencers would realise that studying merchandising and loving clothes doesn’t necessarily make them capable of being a designer...

Reactions: 26

Fizzy dolly mixture

M+G smash coke together regularly, i dont know how they are with it behind closed doors but i used to be out with them almost every night when george and his brother opened their bar and they were dipping out of their shared baggy every 10 mins

I need to be more careful i should probably delete this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Emily.br

I have a few more screenshots of accusations from twitter and Facebook that I could easily post. Some of them are about how rude Megan has been when people have tried engaging with her outside - at pubs, restaurants etc the impression I got from them is that Megan acted like she was above them.

EBCF739C-8020-4B5E-88CF-E2ED753A174C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25