Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Many of you are being so nice and wondering if she’s ok etc. But then she deletes a comment from the poster above. It shows what these influencers are like. Act like you mate when they want you to watch the videos and like their posts. But ask a question and you’re deleted. Honestly they don’t give a flying fuck about their followers

• Heart
Reactions: 19

sazlou

Faye was trying to track this person down but she didnt have socials so she got in contact with her old friend, made her get in a car with her and point out where she lived as a kid...went to said house but this tattler didnt even live there, just her father(?) And demanded he get her to remove all posts becayse it was ruining her and megans careers/damaging their brand and that if she doesnt she will get lawyers involved

Bare in mind she didnt even know for sure this person was the person on tattle, and dint know what kind of family situation she was getting involved in AND ALL THIS DURING A LOCK.DOWN. DUH.

The girl she was doxing had recently had a baby according to faye herself so i think that sets alarms ringing anyway, i aint got time to tattle n deal with my brats. AND all comments are still up so im guessing faye jumped the gun and the girl she was doxing isnt even the person behind the account.

Its disgusting honestly. She's boasted about it to anyone she can and its gone in a line down to me and i dont care about posting it becayse its HORRIBLE and shows what a nasty selfish bully she is. Go on hun, make ur sisters anxiety worse, bet megan was egging u on? Not.
Good GRIEF!!

The thought of my mum driving me round to threaten a stranger?! 😂

What a strange way to respond to people calling you a bully.

I think it’s v telling that it’s mr. chip’s 30th birthday today and theres been no mention / gushing paragraph...

• Wow

ChelsLou

Many of you are being so nice and wondering if she’s ok etc. But then she deletes a comment from the poster above. It shows what these influencers are like. Act like you mate when they want you to watch the videos and like their posts. But ask a question and you’re deleted. Honestly they don’t give a flying fuck about their followers
If lockdown taught me anything it’s that influencers are NOT your friend. They just wanna cash in from their gullible followers. It’s quite a sad life they live really. The slightest bit of criticism and they’re being ‘trolled’. I’d literally rather be poor as fuck and have NOTHING than doing their ‘job’... I live in loungewear 90% of the time with my hair scraped back and no make up on looking like Pepper from AHS, absolutely can’t imagine the efforts they go through to look so good every day 😂

• Haha

minniemae92

What always creeped me out was how Faye was OBSESSED with ONO especially George Craig ! She had posters in her room , followed the band around the country near enough . I don’t know how I’d feel knowing my little sister near enough stalked my boyfriend through the majority of her mid to late teens 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Absolute no disrespect to the poster who has mentioned these allegations and not saying I don’t believe it but I think we need to be careful on here because we know Megan / Faye and other family or friends have made accounts to come on this thread.
So if they came on here posting something quite out there that makes allegations and we all went to town with it, it gives Megan and Faye ammo to say oh look at tattle making up rumours about George, disgusting, bullies etc. So its more let’s be cautious, just in case. Again no disrespect to the poster intended.

Reactions: 18

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Another poster said it was £600,000 in Salford. That's how I found it and to be honest I wouldn't have known it was theirs if it wasn't for @ellabode it was her uncles and the address was registered to his business along with phone number. It wouldn't take much for a criminal or crazy ONO fan to cause them trouble. I genuinely like their online accounts and am concerned for them but I agree they have possibly been careless with oversharing. I remember seeing their flat on rightmove too but not the first house. I think a lot of influences have a po box so don't know why she wouldn't. Is she still with Gleam? How do these management companies work? How do they make their money?

Surely she will come back to instagram at some point and surely she can't just carry on like nothing without addressing the silence?
A crazy ONO fan? There are only two aren’t there? George is marrying one and the other will be his Sister in Law? 😂

I mean, if someone has gone to their house that’s obviously awful, but you’d have to be COMPLETELY insane to do that just for an influencer right? I’m not meaning to make light of it, but they already need to get over themselves.

The most likely thing is that she’s feeling sorry for herself in the wake of the BLM post and people calling her out on it.

Let’s see...

• Haha
I also have to say that I really agree with people’s comments about Megan’s life making others feel bad, and is the reason I joined this thread.

I’m younger than her but through watching her videos and following her out of pure enjoyment for the last few years, I look back now and think she’s definitely made me feel like I’m not successful enough. Like, her life online couldn’t be more perfect, cool flat, then owned two amazing houses, now engaged to her teenage crush, two perfect dogs, amazing relationship with both her and George’s families, always on incredible holidays and trips and has a wardrobe to die for, owns a clothing company, literally a picture perfect engagement on a helicopter in friggin New York. In reality ‘normal’ people can’t compete with the amount she’s achieved because she’s achieved a lot of that through luck money and privilege. But yet always portrayed herself as the down to earth girl. And I think her latest moves will back fire on her, because she’ll seem more unattainable than ever. Like, there was literally no reason for her to delete most of the vlogs that she has - most people watched them for entertainment and her day to day style. She can’t use the argument of a privacy breach for deleting her travel vlogs for example.

She would really push that message as well in her blogs and videos, every festival she went to was the ‘best festival ever’, every holiday was the ‘holiday of a lifetime’, even in her last blogpost she wrote that this summer was supposed to be the ‘best one of her life’ even though she said that about last summer too. She was constantly portraying the fact that her life was perfect.

And don’t get me started on how downright embarrassing her obsession with Queen is, or how she pretends to be a music nerd in general. In one vlog she pretended to be a huge Arctic Monkeys fan girl yet saw them for the first time at TRNSMT in 2018 - where you been for 12 years hun?

Last edited:
I just can’t get over the fact that she took off time for HER wellbeing at literally exactly the same time as the BLM movement. There’s just no excuse for that really for someone with a platform. She could have posted a resource onto her stories once a day and not have created any of her content. The epitome of white privilege and fragility and she hasn’t come off well AT ALL, I think it really will have damaged her reputation with some followers...

aimzalicious

VIP Member
^ I think you've posted in the wrong thread! Ghislaine Maxwell has her own thread here. I'll be waiting with my popcorn to see if she brings Prince Andrew down with her.

Anyway, back to Megan.

Really well said @Wellubcherub. What I don't get about the comments on the recent blog post is why are people only bringing up gossip sites now? The GG thread has been around since 2017 and has never been talked about in her comments. We must've really touched a nerve here on Tattle to be brought up directly to Megan.

And what pisses me off is when comments say that we on gossip sites have too much time on our hands and should take up hobbies or volunteering instead. Hun, I've been volunteering for years and have lots of interests outside of the internet - volunteering doesn't just magically flick a switch where you suddenly no longer have opinions on influencers you used to look up to 😂

• Haha

Emelina

Megan makes the most simplest of things seem so shady. For example instead of saying her orange sofa is away to a loving home just say “Faye offered to take it while she rents my old house” and we’ll be like oh okay, cool. But they make it seem so mysterious. It’s a bloody sofa. People rent homes/get stuff from family all the time. It’s not beneath anyone to do that. Strange family. Also, Megan could literally get a face transplant to look like Donald Duck and she still wouldn’t acknowledge it.

Does faye think we are all jealous of her? Seriously, i wouldnt mind her home, money and clothes but I wouldn't fancy looking like her...nor paddy Ha!

• Haha
Didn’t think to screenshot but she just posted an instastory about visiting her hairdresser Rob to sort out her ‘weave’... has deleted and changed the text within a few minutes so was obviously called out, dear oh dear Megan...

• Wow

haggis_head

This thread is insane, who knew there could be so much tea about 2 of the most basic influencers out there. Baffling.

• Haha

kf1907

First time poster here who never expected a gossip thread on megan to turn into this, living for it!
The fact that her activism comes in the form of splurging money on several books (that have recently surged in popularity/become trendy) only to not read them or learn from them but to use them as props/decor really sums her up tbh. She’s too focused on consumerism and her image to do anything that’s not performative - deffos another reason why she won’t call out her shitty indie boyfriend 🤢

Are people really threatened by them? They’re hardly the Mafia!
They are clearly really nasty people unfortunately, I'm sad people would ever feel threatened by them.
Anything you post here is ok to be on this forum. What are lawyers gonna do? You're an influencer mate!!! People are always gonna have things to say. Come back down to earth.

proper pisses me off that this happened with lockdown and this pandemic though. How are they that entitled to think getting some comments removed is more important than going to someones fathers house and possibly spreading infection to an elderly person. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 17

mermaids456

WOW i really didn't think she'd get trashed as much as she is, the comments on her blog are usually super nice, I think she was definitely expecting a 'aw, glad ur ok hun and glad you're back' vibe? I think the tide is definitely turning for influencers, people have had enough especially as this year we've all dealt with a global pandemic and the civil rights movement of our times, it's not enough anymore to just say soz babes and go back to posting pics of £400 bags

Reactions: 17