Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Wait her latest post with those 5 outfits. I just don’t get it. None of them look good to me, I think people would laugh in the street if they saw your out in a zebra suit and trekking sandals. Maybe it’s just me but I honestly don’t get her being touted as some style guru. It’s all so bloody try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Emelina

I don’t understand why they think it’s so wrong for us to voice our valid opinions on here but it’s ok for Faye to go to someone’s house and harass them?? That is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable. Does Faye not understand that the person she is harassing can go to the police and report her for harassment and threatening behaviour? Such a fucked up, spiteful and pathetic family. The fact that Faye thinks she has a brand is laughable and one more thing - having your head so far up your sisters arse is not a career.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Awwww they took my advice and emailed Rightmove and got them to remove the photos of their house. See Megan, Faye and George- we're just here to offer helpful tips! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

SilentSue

Saturday clothes look like they're designed for white middle class lasses who used to have eating disorders.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
REALLY try hard...and those clumpy platform loafer shoes she wears with everything...🤢
I feel like she only ever wears clothing that would look good on very skinny girls. Her whole style is like a camden heroin chic look that the normal every day girl probably couldn't pull off as well as her...
Theres a huge gap in the market for clothing size 14 and above that has a 70s style, and is made to fit curvier bodies...it just doesn't exist. Megan could add this to her brand, imagine the fans she would gain if she was more inclusive.

Reactions: 21
I can't make a thread but i vote a title to be something like...

"Faye ellaby fighting her sisters battle, cant stop watching all the goss on tattle" ;)

• Haha
Nobody should feel scared to post here, if anyone wants to share their feelings or experiences then it's a safe space to do so, don't let anyone threaten or bully you into not posting.
People in the public eye wether it be Hollywood superstars or instagram influencers will never have a completely clean, nice opinion from everyone and that's fine, it shouldn't matter to them because they are in a place of power and we aren't.
This is one of the only websites most of us feel comfortable sharing goss on because it's anonymous and most of all...george, legal. 😜
Whatever is posted here, wether we choose to accept it as truth or not, has a right to be on the forum. It's someones opinion. If it's untrue or slander, we should all be intelligent enough to take everything here with a pinch of salt. It isn't going to tear down Megans platform, nor should it influence her fans. If she is so scared of people writing on gossip sites, she shouldn't put herself online so publicly.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we are all allowed to share those with one another.
So megans family coming on here with new accounts, doxing and bullying tattle users, YOU are the problem. Get a fucking grip. If you don't like what is on this forum, avoid it. You have 999999 other people who worship the ground you walk on and want to see every video you post. Focus on them. They are the ones who have got you where you are and are keeping you in that position. They are the positive opinions keeping your head afloat.

Rant over.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Why are people wasting money in this stuff?? It is so overpriced, the people actually making it are being paid a Pitance, if they are being paid at all, it will end up in landfill and the only one benefiting is megan and her backer.

Might as well get similar on shein or boo hoo. It's the same tat, with the same sad story behind it.

She doesn't offer size diversity, use a range of models i mean why support her.

She has been outed as a bully, a drug user (more victims to get a white middle class girl her nose candy than anyone would like to think) a boyfriend stealer, amd turns a blind eye to sexual assult.

Buying Saturday shizz support this. 😬

lemonadefizz12

I’m edging more towards what a lot of them have done which is shit themselves that they have to show an opinion and voice something deeper than a tea towel or handbag but they haven’t got a clue about real issues or the world and are petrified of being ‘cancelled’ or having to debate with people And losing followers so they run and hide quick then return with a post explaining they’ve taken time out to just have a little think and educate themselves (we all know they’ve just been chilling and scrolling instead of posting waiting for it to be ‘safer’ to post regular shit without a backlash).

aimzalicious

VIP Member
'Megan Ellaby, coke all week not just Saturday'
I full on belly laughed at this 😂😂😂

I love this thread - ahhh remember the good old days when we were all worried about her and George going missing off socials, and hoping it wasn't a house break in? Now the only house break-ins going on are Faye trying to barge into an elderly mans house by the sounds of it...

• Haha
Haha I always thought this until recently when I saw a few photos of her without a fringe and she actually has a fivehead forehead. So I’m guessing the bigger the cone head, the better the fringe 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t agree with talking about her natural appearance - quite mean. She can control everything else we discuss but not that. I think she looks lovely!

Reactions: 20
Such a shame it has come to this.

We are all here (mostly) because at one point we really liked Megan. To be honest, I still do, I can just see how her channel has become more of a perfect, unattainable brand recently as others have said. I didn’t realise how much I compared myself to her until you guys pointed out you did too. I felt like because we used to be more similar in terms of holidays and where we bought clothes, that I had failed in not moving on to more expensive things like she had. In fact I remember once I splashed out on an expensive coat because she looked great in it. The most I’ve ever spent on anything. And then I saw she sold it at her charity sale. Can’t blame her totally for this but her brand has definitely made me feel like I’m not successful or happy enough. It now makes me realise when comparing myself to her, that I’ve focussed on the wrong metrics of success over recent years.

I hope if she does return that she can reflect on how the negativity online often comes from a place of wanting to see the real Megan who we are mostly all fans of, not the showy, everything is perfect version. I’ve always admired her style (clothes & home) but I’m sure I could get by alright if she jacks it all in and instead pursues something that really makes her happy.

I also hope she is getting the support she needs right now from the people around her. All we can see is increased attempts at hiding things online but I hope they are all actually maturely evaluating the reality of the situation and the truths on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Emily.br

56E7D77C-322A-4406-9777-6FA1A2042C56.jpeg

I cannot deal with someone with the lips of an 90 year old woman trying to intimidate people lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I always get super suspicious of new members that create accounts just to post on here immediately...my wagatha faye Christie radar is ticking off the charts! She can't stay away!

Emelina

Haha Faye is so pathetic! I bet her and Megan are constantly searching Megan’s name on google to see what comes up. Maybe Faye should use that energy on finding herself a proper job and stop clinging onto her sisters success.

• Haha