Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt know wether to post on the megan thread or Faye thread because theyre both included but meh I know the whole family more than id like to. Parents are fiercely over protective and refuse to recognise the mean girls theyve brought up. They aren't good people at all no matter how they can make themselves look.
Like it has previously been said, faye is worse than megan by a mile but megan isnt innocent. She badly bullied me and a few of my friends growing up because we were easy targets and wouldnt stand up for ourselves. She was the chav queen bee amongst her chavvy mates who all took drugs even in school.
I've seen megan since then and shes smirked at me and looked away, i thought maybe she had grown up since school days but clearly not. She still has a way to make me feel insecure.
Her sister was like a mini version of her but on steroids. She would take things really far and think of horrid ways she could upset me, by spreading rumours amongst my friends to turn them against me, talk to me about what i eat for lunch and how i shouldnt. she really shaped who i grew up to be. She was horrible and i am still full of insecurities and depression because of the way she treated me. It really makes me feel hopeless with the world that people cant see through their acts.
I understand people are always mean in school and everyones bullied but these two were weirdly manipulative with it. They were kinda...mature bullies? I realise that makes zero sense but they bullied me like an adult would haha...they would make sure nobody knew about it, cover their tracks, master their lying techniques etc. So i get they're hard to see past, i just hope more people can find sites like this and share their experiences. thanks.
I’m so sorry you’ve been through this. I still feel like affected by my bullies even now and I’m in my 40s! When you’re young and vulnerable these things stay with you. I was approached by one in the pub a few years ago, all smiles and pally with me. I took great pleasure in telling her to do one.

Reactions: 12
Didnt know wether to post on the megan thread or Faye thread because theyre both included but meh I know the whole family more than id like to. Parents are fiercely over protective and refuse to recognise the mean girls theyve brought up. They aren't good people at all no matter how they can make themselves look.
Like it has previously been said, faye is worse than megan by a mile but megan isnt innocent. She badly bullied me and a few of my friends growing up because we were easy targets and wouldnt stand up for ourselves. She was the chav queen bee amongst her chavvy mates who all took drugs even in school.
I've seen megan since then and shes smirked at me and looked away, i thought maybe she had grown up since school days but clearly not. She still has a way to make me feel insecure.
Her sister was like a mini version of her but on steroids. She would take things really far and think of horrid ways she could upset me, by spreading rumours amongst my friends to turn them against me, talk to me about what i eat for lunch and how i shouldnt. she really shaped who i grew up to be. She was horrible and i am still full of insecurities and depression because of the way she treated me. It really makes me feel hopeless with the world that people cant see through their acts.
I understand people are always mean in school and everyones bullied but these two were weirdly manipulative with it. They were kinda...mature bullies? I realise that makes zero sense but they bullied me like an adult would haha...they would make sure nobody knew about it, cover their tracks, master their lying techniques etc. So i get they're hard to see past, i just hope more people can find sites like this and share their experiences. thanks.
This is horrific. People who have these experiences have the trauma of it for the rest of their lives. Yes bullying can be quite common at school, and it's easy to think 'kids are just like that' but it's such a serious issue. I really hope you've been able to have help dealing with some of the problems that bullying can cause later in life. There are lots of other people saying the same things as you, and you can see elements of their (especially Faye's) behaviour now. I don't think they've changed all that much.

Eurh these two are utterly utterly vile.

Reactions: 6
Megan has replied to someone on her blog saying she wasn’t the bully but the bullied. Do you think it is possible that she was both? Anyone on here who went to school with her that can confirm if it’s true?

Reactions: 1
wow, i'm so so sorry that happened to you, how awful - i really hope you can find a way to put this behind you. Sending a hug to you!

Megan has replied to someone on her blog saying she wasn’t the bully but the bullied. Do you think it is possible that she was both? Anyone on here who went to school with her that can confirm if it’s true?
do you have a link? x

Reactions: 1
I think one of the reasons Megan has clamped down so much is not just because of the thread, it's easy to ignore people who don't know you who are just making comments about you. But we have several people in the thread who knew/know both her and her sister, and I think that is what freaks them out the most! Can't shut up people know their truth and are allowed to speak up about the situation because it's their story.

I'm so sorry to the recent member who just spoke about Megan bullying you, that never should have happened and I'm really sorry you had to go through this.

Reactions: 7
yet we’ve had so many posters talk about how unkind Megan and Faye are. I’ve never seen so many people say consistent negative things about an influencer. Must be some truth it in, yet Megan claims she was bullied 🤔

28104691-A490-4FE4-8883-ABD55B33819A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Faye is by far the poisonous one!! Megs an angel compared to her.

The bag Megan has got today reminds me of of a bindle (aka a spotty hanky filled with stuff and tied to the end of a stick) 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are defs family members sticking up from her on her blog. I don't buy that these people are real given her own sisters been on here under two seperate accounts posting stuff

I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now wondering if i should say anything as i am close friends with someone who is close to the Ellaby's. I have noticed their have been a few suggestions as to why Megan took a internet break for personal reasons and why George deleted his instagram account and you all are not close AT ALL. All i'm going to say is that if you have twitter and have noticed lots of women coming forward with stories to tell of people then yeah.... you can all guess the rest. Your bad feelings about him are correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I have been lurking on this thread for a few days now wondering if i should say anything as i am close friends with someone who is close to the Ellaby's. I have noticed their have been a few suggestions as to why Megan took a internet break for personal reasons and why George deleted his instagram account and you all are not close AT ALL. All i'm going to say is that if you have twitter and have noticed lots of women coming forward with stories to tell of people then yeah.... you can all guess the rest. Your bad feelings about him are correct.
OMFG!

Well duck. Off to pour myself a Pinot and explore twitter 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I will be deleting my comment soon.. Lawyers insisted that the girls delete their tweet as George said it was 'slander'. It has annoyed me that people on here have been labelled 'Bullies' and that you all need to question your lives. I think we all now know who needs to question their life choices. You are all stating facts. Nothing that has been said is malicious. I just thought that you all deserve to know the truth.

If you find anything can you post here because I don't have Twitter and have no clue how to use it! I wanna know the tea :coffee: 😩
I actually can’t find anything!!!! 🥺

Pleeeeease post what has been said as I’ve had a gander and can’t find tit 😬

• Sad

And THIS explains the vlog purge- she's basically deleted EVERYTHING with him in it!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I will be deleting my comment soon.. Lawyers insisted that the girls delete their tweet as George said it was 'slander'. It has annoyed me that people on here have been labelled 'Bullies' and that you all need to question your lives. I think we all now know who needs to question their life choices. You are all stating facts. Nothing that has been said is malicious. I just thought that you all deserve to know the truth.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.