Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow catching up now...didn't know about tattle before this!!

George is a pig, he rates girls that come into his bar, makes disgusting sexual comments and acts like a 15 yr old lad loose in kavos. It's embarrassing and so far from who megan thinks he is...and who he thinks he is tbh.

Diana also always believed megan was just a crazed fan, george made out she was obsessed (not wrong) but she messed diana over big time. megan also acts like a 15 yr old seemingly.

The sisters are both completely rude pretentious brats and think theyre above everyone. everyone in town literally despises them even their so called mates. i work in a bar in manchester and we all joke about the queen arriving whenever the ellabys come in. nobody wants to serve them so seems like theres a few bars in manc like this - every staff member dreads it because theyre such meangirls. they think they're amazing but they dont realise people are talking behind their backs and im sick of everyone being too scared to speak up. they are bullies, fact.

im so glad so many people have commented here so ppl will start to see her for what shes really like. she plays a good game!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Agreed! I bumped into Sophia Rosemary in Manchester Piccadilly a few years back and she was very friendly, she noticed that I recognised her and smiled, said hello etc. Super friendly and so pretty!
I have always compared Sophia Rosemary and Megan - basically because they’re from Manchester and both fashion bloggers and both have musician boyfriends.

Sophia always comes across as lovely, has a very distinct vintage style (rather than throwing anything and everything together) and is so so pretty! Also her boyfriend doesn’t come across as a twit and actually is in a decent band.

Reactions: 12
Sophia is genuinely SO nice. She steers clear of all the bitchy cliques as far as I'm aware. She's the real sweetheart megans aiming to be 😂

Reactions: 9
Agreed! I bumped into Sophia Rosemary in Manchester Piccadilly a few years back and she was very friendly, she noticed that I recognised her and smiled, said hello etc. Super friendly and so pretty!
Has she had a tiff with her too? Sophia Rosemary seems lovely. Feel like they've been sort of friendly with each other in the past and it's another relationship that's gone sour

Has she had a tiff with her too? Sophia Rosemary seems lovely. Feel like they've been sort of friendly with each other in the past and it's another relationship that's gone sour
I feel like Megan only sees Sophia and other bloggers like Alice Catherine at Manchester events. I see them all liking each others posts on Instagram though, so I don't think there's any bad blood there.

Sophia always comes across as lovely, has a very distinct vintage style (rather than throwing anything and everything together) and is so so pretty! Also her boyfriend doesn’t come across as a twit and actually is in a decent band.
Yesss I bloody love Blossoms, I've got mutual friends with them and know many people who've met them and no one's got a bad word to say about Sophia or the Blossoms boys. I bet George and Megan wish they were that well-liked, lol.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for more screenshots, I'm sorry I doubted you earlier!

I'm so disappointed she's such a twit. When you follow someone for so long you feel like you know them. Megan sounds like such a contrast to when I bumped into Sophia Rosemary (another Manc based influencer) in town a few years back and she was more than happy to have a chat. We spoke about her moving house and her boyfriend's band, and she couldn't have been more lovely. Megan should take a leaf out of her book.
Aw it’s fine 😊 I’m posting these screenshots to prove that we aren’t lying and that our opinions are justified. It’s terrible how they treat people so it’s only right that I post them.

Reactions: 3
I have always compared Sophia Rosemary and Megan - basically because they’re from Manchester and both fashion bloggers and both have musician boyfriends.

Alice catherine is from manchester too right? she seems lovely!

Reactions: 3
Aw it’s fine 😊 I’m posting these screenshots to prove that we aren’t lying and that our opinions are justified. It’s terrible how they treat people so it’s only right that I post them.

Oh you crack on! we are all here for it!!!!

duck, I’m behind on this thread. I’ve spent the last few days celebrating my little girls 1st birthday 😭

Anyway, I’m not surprised about those tweets. George seems like a rat and it’s sad that Megan is putting up with it - she can do better than him and it’s awful to see that she thinks she can’t do better so sticks with him and his bullshit out of fear.

Just wanted to say i really believe megan knows exactly what george is like behind her back but she's so invested in the fairytale story of ending up with her childhood crush that she turns a blind eye.
Reminds me of channing tatum and jessie j 😳😂 he constantly cheats on her and she allows it because duh...its channing 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say i really believe megan knows exactly what george is like behind her back but she's so invested in the fairytale story of ending up with her childhood crush that she turns a blind eye.
Reminds me of channing tatum and jessie j 😳😂 he constantly cheats on her and she allows it because duh...its channing 🤢🤢
Channing Tatum is bleeping gross and he’s as thick as pig tit, too. Literally never understood why most girls I know swooned over him, same with Megan and her forever fawning over George. It’s just bizarre!

Reactions: 7
Also going to add to the mass of people on here and on fayes thread about their rude behaviour, i used to frequent at bars megan would too and she would whisper like a school girl to her fake clique friends clearly about me and they would death glare me. It was really horrible. I have terrible anxiety and I'm really insecure so those nights out with my friends were always a big deal to me. I stopped going out because those girls would make me feel so out of place.

Just to add, weird someone mentioned earlier today about blossoms who frequented the same bars too, i don't really know the band but one of them came over to me one evening and was chatting to me about wether i was having a nice evening, how i was feeling etc...i found it really odd why he was so invested in my feelings and i remember outright asking if he was taking the mick and he told me he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable due to "those jealous witches" and that he noticed they were bitching about me obviously.
It was the nicest thing anyones ever done and I'll forever love the band now for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck, I’m behind on this thread. I’ve spent the last few days celebrating my little girls 1st birthday 😭

Anyway, I’m not surprised about those tweets. George seems like a rat and it’s sad that Megan is putting up with it - she can do better than him and it’s awful to see that she thinks she can’t do better so sticks with him and his bullshit out of fear.
Aw, happy birthday to your little one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe everything that has come out on this thread (well I kind of can) but the bit I’m still confused about is her maintaining she was terribly bullied Including being pinned up against a wall.

Maybe I’m just naive but I find it mad that someone could fully make that up.

But there are too many stories about her being the bully for them not to be true!

Could she have been the bully and the victim? Or do we think she’s just lying about having been bullied?

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe everything that has come out on this thread (well I kind of can) but the bit I’m still confused about is her maintaining she was terribly bullied Including being pinned up against a wall.

But there are too many stories about her being the bully for them not to be true!

Could she have been the bully and the victim? Or do we think she’s just lying about having been bullied?
I think she was probably the bully until the victims started to stand up for themselves...or she's deluded. I've always felt really catfished by megan...from the sweet girl she seems to be online to the absolute witch in real life 😂

Reactions: 7

this is what is BLOWING MY MIND. like for years she said she was bullied, if she was a bully wouldn't it make sense to shy away from talking about bullying in any shape of form? Or maybe she genuinely thinks she was, i dunno, its mad how many people are coming out with the same thing, it's gotta be true

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.