Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you didn’t mean this to be catty but I’m literally screaming this is such a funny comment
hahaha is true....oh dear if someone showed me pics of me back then I would be screaming and running away! :D :D

Reactions: 4
She’s commented under Jim Chapmans latest Instagram about him having the worst few weeks of lockdown... saying she’s ‘hanging in there’, she must be having a rough time of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t care if this sounds harsh but I honestly don’t have any sympathy for her. The whole of the uk is currently struggling one way or another. She’s in a much better position than thousands of people. If she is struggling over being called out then that is entirely her fault. She has nobody to blame but herself. She is delusional in thinking her problems are the only problems that matter. The world doesn’t revolve around her or her pervy beast of a fiancé!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I always get super suspicious of new members that create accounts just to post on here immediately...my wagatha faye Christie radar is ticking off the charts! She can't stay away!

Reactions: 19
I completely agree - even every situation is different and someone might be dealing with things differently. Like we don’t really know what they might be struggling with.
However I do find that influencers are super ungrateful for what they have sometimes...like for example Jim C. saying he is struggling..like the guy has no financial problems or anything that other people consider serious. Ok, so they have been struggling mentally during lockdown? So is the rest of the UK and some of us faced redundancies, bills to pay and kids to feed. They should be a little bit more grateful and realise they have it much easier than others.
Btw - I still trying to find out how was Megan called out for?

Reactions: 4
Btw - I still trying to find out how was Megan called out for?
Her drug use, bullying, rude prentious behaviour with fans and of course ignoring sexual harassment statements against her partner!!

Many people have come forward in light to all of these things and it can't be one person (like previously mentioned tattle are great with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tracking in link to multiple accounts)
So unless theres one crazy person who has about 30 different phones/laptops/devices then she is sure as tit being called out by looots of people! Eeek

Reactions: 9
Her drug use, bullying, rude prentious behaviour with fans and of course ignoring sexual harassment statements against her partner!!

Many people have come forward in light to all of these things and it can't be one person (like previously mentioned tattle are great with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tracking in link to multiple accounts)
So unless theres one crazy person who has about 30 different phones/laptops/devices then she is sure as tit being called out by looots of people! Eeek
But people have come forward here or on her Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Haven't people been calling her out everywhere? Her blog, twitter (which she deleted) and insta where she was also deleteing comments....

Reactions: 1
Do we think she’s going to address it?
No. She doesn't believe it for one thing.

I see they aren’t even bothering to wear masks either
Yeah, i unfollowed after that. Selfish.

I too saw the comment about her weave thats now been changed. It would be nice if they would address some of the issues being discussed in here rather than pretending they have no idea what people are referring to in blog comments. Its impossible for them not to be aware of this thread. Why don't the people who originally drop the comments reply to her responses! Megan has just posted this on her stories:
Using that old be kind as a shield to avoid or shut down different opinions, valid criticism or winestein-esq sexual assult. No hun.

You can say 'be kind' in response to ribbing about your hair line but not to shut down victims.

Urgh.

She’s commented under Jim Chapmans latest Instagram about him having the worst few weeks of lockdown... saying she’s ‘hanging in there’, she must be having a rough time of it
She wouldn't give him the time of day normally 😂😂😂

I just had a stalker scroll back on Faye's Instagram, I don't think the pic was taken in 2015, more like 2013. Seems the fringe and the indie Cindy look arrived in 2014/2015.
The look to catch George. She seems to have modelled herself heavily on alexa chung. Sewwww unique. Sure alexa was great, but don't pretend it was always 'your' unique thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow - posted on this thread weeks ago to say how much I wasn’t enjoying her content - would never have for predicted this 🙈

Reactions: 7
I see some new Saturday pieces are dropping today. I can’t see anyone over the age of 18 wearing that cap with ‘Saturday’ across the front of it... just seems a bit childish to me but each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do however love the Margot top, I’m a sucker for anything yellow and vintage looking however the shells on the collars just ruin it for me 🥴

Reactions: 8
Agh only like the margot yellow top as a sucker for a dagger collar and yellow, but those damn shells ruin it and make it so childish looking! i liked the shell being on the sleeve as is more subtle, the styles aren't really made for women with boobs, doesn't look like theirs any stretch to those printed tops!

Reactions: 6
I’m not particularly taken by any of the new styles. Tbh I’m not even sure I’d buy anything even if I did like something, the issues with the sizing I’ve had just doesn’t make it good value for money for me!

Reactions: 10
I never usually post on boards but after the new Saturday launch I just need to - I did a fashion degree a few years back and it makes me so sad when I see these bloggers releasing fashion labels when they so obviously don’t have any experience in actual design. The patterns are like an amateur using illustrator patterns (and not in an intentional way) and I feel as though there’s no need for more tshirts, caps and polo necks in the market. I think Megan has such an amazing style and I wish she’d taken more of a creative director role and actually worked with young graduate designers to create things that are new and interesting... her brand feels a little bit stale and like a celebrity makeup line right now. I wish influencers would realise that studying merchandising and loving clothes doesn’t necessarily make them capable of being a designer...

Reactions: 26
I really love that shell dagger collar top and would like to own it but i can just tell it wont fit my boobs and after all the complaints on sizing i just dont wanna be upset and dissapointed feeling tit about my body after squeezing into it :(

Reactions: 2
Saturday clothes look like they're designed for white middle class lasses who used to have eating disorders.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never usually post on boards but after the new Saturday launch I just need to - I did a fashion degree a few years back and it makes me so sad when I see these bloggers releasing fashion labels when they so obviously don’t have any experience in actual design. The patterns are like an amateur using illustrator patterns (and not in an intentional way) and I feel as though there’s no need for more tshirts, caps and polo necks in the market. I think Megan has such an amazing style and I wish she’d taken more of a creative director role and actually worked with young graduate designers to create things that are new and interesting... her brand feels a little bit stale and like a celebrity makeup line right now. I wish influencers would realise that studying merchandising and loving clothes doesn’t necessarily make them capable of being a designer...
This is the issue with a lot of social media influencers, they believe their own hype and go down a 'I once wore earrings so now I'm a jewellery designer' route. Another example is dresslikeamum, she's under the illusion she's, amongst other things, a footwear designer. Pretty sure her contribution to the M&S influencer shoe range bombed.

Reactions: 11
I think Megan needs to make Saturday reflect her own style of clothing and not that of a teenager. I would love to see jeans, skirts and dresses instead of doing the same jumpers with a different colour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.