Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep report button on the bottom right. I’ve screenshotted it though in case anyone is concerned it’s them

Reactions: 1
Shes living up to everything everyone is saying about her, horrible little witch 😂 sort your ego mate!

Reactions: 4
This must be the photo she posted before, pretty sure she thinks it's me because of my past UN 😂 its not concerned me though, she's close but far 😂😂😂💁‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Post has gone. Just for clarity for people reading this thread later. A new poster joined and posted a photo of two women with the capture “oh jealousy”. It appears to be a poster doxxing contributors to this forum. Please Report if you see this as it’s completely out of order.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
wait is the above poster doxxing people on this thread....?
I think so - is there a way to report?
always hit report on posts like that,
it’s the same few photos that have been posted across threads by this member and I doubt it’s actually anyone on the threads (unless they’ve revealed their own identity by accident) but it’s clear these “influencers” are willing to do anything to try and scare users into keeping quite. It’s not gonna work.....
And it’s kinda illegal 🤷‍♀️
As soon as staff are made aware the user involved is banned.

the only positive from these attempts to scare people will hopefully be that users are reminded to keep their identity secure.

Reactions: 10
Does faye think we are all jealous of her? Seriously, i wouldnt mind her home, money and clothes but I wouldn't fancy looking like her...nor paddy Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her home - her sister lets her live in her house
Her money - her sister has given her a job at her company
Her clothes - got big as an ‘influencer’ because of her sister and still doesn’t actually do much branded work anyway

Faye - don’t get on your high horse when you’re entire career has come from someone else 😂

Does faye think we are all jealous of her? Seriously, i wouldnt mind her home, money and clothes but I wouldn't fancy looking like her...nor paddy Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That picture looked about 10 years old, such a weird post to dox someone with 😂😂 faye if you are ao bothered about this thread, why look at it all day everyday?
And like someone said earlier, we are a bunch of strangers who literally know where most of her family live, and work. Its easy to find online...why would she risk her families wellbeing? If she's posting an actual user, that user could easily go to the police or even just mess with their lives? Why risk it ..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You think she would just get on with her job of being an "influencer" and influencing her young fans to be better....not showing people what a hateful, spiteful mess she is. Posting pics of people online without their consent is illegal isnt it?
What we are doing, isnt. I'd be careful if i was her!!

Reactions: 6
who ever is behind it, is VILE. whether it’s Faye or someone other minion, its disgusting behaviour. No one has said anything bad on here, we are entitled to our opinions. If Megan doesn’t like it feel free to make her social channels private. No one is forced to be an influencer.

Reactions: 9
Can I just say I followed Diana Vickers and Bee Whittaker because of this thread and both of them have been posting about BLM and Diana went to a protest meanwhile Megan’s having a social media break and blocking people for asking her why she’s not doing the bare minimum and Faye or another family member is doxxing people on an online forum good grief

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do sometimes wonder whether Faye gets jealous of her own sister - because Megan has just ended up so above and beyond what an ‘average’ 20 something can achieve.

Like Megan has already owned two houses, one of them a massive mansion, owns two expensive cars, two dogs, engaged, nearly married, over 200k insta followers, a clothing brand, gifted holidays to the Maldives and that other tropical place she went to as an ‘engagement’ present last year... even Faye must feel like she hasn’t achieved all that in the same way we do!

Reactions: 12
Will do - the report button has only just shown up for me, when I asked there was nowhere for me to report (not sure if it’s because I’m relatively new or what)
I don’t seem to have a report button - do you have to have a certain number of posts on here or something?

Its so weird they're obsessed over us lot on tattle when their other gossip forums have been going for so much longer! They're clearly as insecure as we thought!

Reactions: 5
So when do we reckon Megan is going to stop admiring herself in her car wing mirror and do some actual work? Her work has become so boring and repetitive. The only main thing she really does is a week in outfits. As much as I like her style those videos are just a bit meh. She’s become so distant and her work shows it. I liked her blog posts that were a bit more personal and the fact she posted 2/3 times a week but she’s become a bit lazy with her content.

Awwww they took my advice and emailed Rightmove and got them to remove the photos of their house. See Megan, Faye and George- we're just here to offer helpful tips! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We need a thread for the evil sister seeing as we all have so much to say about her 😂 and she can join in of course.

Awwww they took my advice and emailed Rightmove and got them to remove the photos of their house. See Megan, Faye and George- we're just here to offer helpful tips! 🤣
Omg that's brilliant. Weve all already seen it huns xoxo

Reactions: 4
We need a thread for the evil sister seeing as we all have so much to say about her 😂 and she can join in of course.
I reckon that’s what she’s angling for with commenting - wants her own thread because she’s jealous that meg has once again got something that she hasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love this thread so much. It’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.