Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she would dox ppl surely is because she is terrified of people learning the truth which we clearly have on this thread. she only makes herself look worse by coming on here with fake accounts...just shows that any "fans" that come on here will just see her true colours.

So many influencers have accounts on gossip forums, mostly they dont give a duck...some will turn it into a video idea and then theres the ellabys hahaha. Get a g r i ppppp

Reactions: 8
I LOVE that faye is still posting the same pic shes related to my account... she will be sat furiously screenshotting with megan thinking they've struck absolute gold! What do they think they'd achieve by posting a pic though? Dig a little deeper girls, you'll find me one day...after all we do live very close! Xoxo gossip girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I LOVE that faye is still posting the same pic shes related to my account... she will be sat furiously screenshotting with megan thinking they've struck absolute gold! What do they think they'd achieve by posting a pic though? Dig a little deeper girls, you'll find me one day...after all we do live very close! Xoxo gossip girl
Yep, only makes them look worse because it gives us a post to use as evidence if the people in the pic want to report them!
Very jealous little girls...

Reactions: 5
This thread gives me so much life. These girls are disgusting little bullies and they must be so dumb to come on here and dox.

...i literally know everything about their family, all their addresses even down to the cars they drive, their distant family, their issues...

I wouldn't be the person to lay all this out on a thread but if anyone's worried about being doxed...I'm happy to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well we’d be glad to hear any more gossip about them, fire away 😂

This thread gives me so much life. These girls are disgusting little bullies and they must be so dumb to come on here and dox.

...i literally know everything about their family, all their addresses even down to the cars they drive, their distant family, their issues...

I wouldn't be the person to lay all this out on a thread but if anyone's worried about being doxed...I'm happy to help.

I can't make a thread but i vote a title to be something like...

"Faye ellaby fighting her sisters battle, cant stop watching all the goss on tattle" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t get over the fact that she took off time for HER wellbeing at literally exactly the same time as the BLM movement. There’s just no excuse for that really for someone with a platform. She could have posted a resource onto her stories once a day and not have created any of her content. The epitome of white privilege and fragility and she hasn’t come off well AT ALL, I think it really will have damaged her reputation with some followers...

Reactions: 18

I’m so glad I started this thread. I’m HIGHLY ENTERTAINED! Let’s just be clear, when I started it I was just curious to hear everyone’s thoughts on Megan because I had really liked her at one point but had to unfollow because I just didn’t find her as inspiring anymore, nothing personal. Also I’ve never followed Faye but used to see her posts come up on my explore page and she seemed quite cool at first but also found her to be quite salty in recent IG stories. Now, I just think they’re both really sad. If you really think you’re better than us and we’re jealous (lol) then why come on here and act like fools? Surely you’d just get on with your apparent ‘perfect’ lives and let it go? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now, I just think they’re both really sad. If you really think you’re better than us and we’re jealous (lol) then why come on here and act like fools? Surely you’d just get on with your apparent ‘perfect’ lives and let it go? 😂😂😂
We all have opinions and tea to spill on many people I'm sure, it doesn't make us terrible people. We are pretty much karma and faye doesn't like that biting her flat arse so she has to get involved and be petty. She deserves the tit she gets tbh..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's just it, if you're so sensitive...why put yourself on a platform like YouTube? You will be criticized no matter what. People will have tea to spill, people will make negative comments on your life, image etc, people will call you out when you make mistakes...it's part of being an INFLUENCER.
Every influencer deals with this, if you can't, and you have to monitor this thread constantly because you're scared of truth coming out, DON'T DO THE JOB YOU ARE DOING.
Privileged dummies

• Heart
That's just it, if you're so sensitive...why put yourself on a platform like YouTube? You will be criticized no matter what. People will have tea to spill, people will make negative comments on your life, image etc, people will call you out when you make mistakes...it's part of being an INFLUENCER.
Every influencer deals with this, if you can't, and you have to monitor this thread constantly because you're scared of truth coming out, DON'T DO THE JOB YOU ARE DOING.
Privileged dummies
When I thought that they’d deleted their accounts this morning, and George did yesterday, I wondered whether they were trying to quit influencing and go ‘missing’ for good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't agree more. So many of us are clearly chipping in to this thread because Megan and Faye just shut down all conversation and criticism and feedback. So we've all ended up on here cause it's the only place we can discuss it. And that's their fault? Most of the feedback is reasonable on here, unlike many other threads on these sites. We're all fans who are fed up with how they're behaving. But now they're trying to shut this down too? Except they're doing it by bullying people and trying to intimidate them and they're coming off even worse than they already are.

Wow ive been sat bored whilst the GG forum dries up and tattle is where it's all at! I've only just caught up!!
I've worked with both girls, Megan was so much more pleasant than her sister. She was really shifty...didn't get a good vibe at all. Reading this all i can see why. I've heard she's a bully many times and she's pretty evil in her ways and all of these comments just back that all up.
I can't imagine megan monitoring this thread honestly, i don't think she would read all the negative things but her sister absolutley does and probably the parents. They're a weird family...not made for the influencer lifestyle.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It just makes them look so incredibly unprofessional. As others in this thread have mentioned, why can’t they just rise above it?! It’s hardly unique for an influencer to have a thread on here, despite how special they think they are. I wonder if her gleam management are reading here? 😂

Reactions: 6
Megan always seemed a lot more sensitive than her sister, I genuinely can’t imagine her reading through this thread. Wouldn’t put it past Faye, George or some of the friends though - Paddy Katie Mullock etc, and maybe even her parents

Ps each time ive met them, both of the girls were 10000000% on coke. I'd be confident in saying george doesn't have a day without it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ps each time ive met them, both of the girls were 10000000% on coke. I'd be confident in saying george doesn't have a day without it.
I've never seen George off the stuff either. Megan probably pays for both their habits, he doesn't contribute anything because he thinks he is too famous to work.

• Heart
I can imagine George getting pleasure out of reading out the comments to Megan and upsetting her (he reminds me of an ex who was very nasty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.