Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan makes the most simplest of things seem so shady. For example instead of saying her orange sofa is away to a loving home just say “Faye offered to take it while she rents my old house” and we’ll be like oh okay, cool. But they make it seem so mysterious. It’s a bloody sofa. People rent homes/get stuff from family all the time. It’s not beneath anyone to do that. Strange family. Also, Megan could literally get a face transplant to look like Donald Duck and she still wouldn’t acknowledge it.

Reactions: 18
This is confusing...so she sold her first house to Faye?
Sorry I meant i wondered if they pretended she'd sold it so people wouldn't think she was rich enough to own 2 homes. But it's obvious Faye is in the house so likely renting it from her sister.

Reactions: 1
they could have converted their existing mortgage to buy to let in order to rent it out, then leverage the equity in that property to help purchase the new house. wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve run it through an ltd company as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
they could have converted their existing mortgage to buy to let in order to rent it out, then leverage the equity in that property to help purchase the new house. wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve run it through an ltd company as well.
yeh you've only got to have paid off 25% of it to be able to convert it to a buy to let, and they only paid about 270k for it. I don't know much about business expenses but agree they've probably found a way to offset the cost of it. They've got an established accountant and I'm sure they'll have found a way to assign as many things as possible to the business.

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how Faye acts like she is sitting on a high horse, above everyone else when really she is just obsessed with this thread and inducing the negative things being said about her instead of trying to change her ways - proving everyone right about how salty she is.

Also quite a bit upsetting to think that Megan’s anxiety is at the stage of her having to take a break from social as she can’t deal with it, and what’s Faye busy doing? Not helping Megan’s anxiety, if not making it worse as I’m sure she probably relays this all to Megan instead of trying to ignore it. Spending more of her time on here then trying to get her sister the help she needs.

Also quite a bit upsetting to think that Megan’s anxiety is at the stage of her having to take a break from social as she can’t deal with it, and what’s Faye busy doing? Not helping Megan’s anxiety, if not making it worse as I’m sure she probably relays this all to Megan instead of trying to ignore it. Spending more of her time on here then trying to get her sister the help she needs.
I hadn't even thought of that, but you're right. If my sister was going through an anxious episode triggered by stuff online, the last thing I'd be doing would be baiting the so-called 'haters'.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yeah it just shows how nasty and self centred she is!

And for someone who was so judgemental about staying inside before the lockdown, a trip to ikea for house plants is a bit hypocritical!

• Wow
Long time lurker of this thread, hola 👋🏻

Loved Megan years ago until I saw her in Manchester a year & a half ago. Smiled at her and she looked down her nose at me like I was a piece of tit lol. Whatever.

I follow Faye on Instagram but unfollowed today. How much of a Beggy Mitchell is she with those dresses? “Another dress I’d like to own” lol, great, go buy it then hun, like most people do when they want something instead of being a #giftedwanker. Who bets we’ll be seeing one of those dresses in a few days / weeks with #affiliate next to it? Tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly don’t buy the anxiety. I think it’s a well timed coincidence it’s happened whilst BLM has kicked off
Yeah it’s quite grim that people seem to think using REAL MENTAL ILLNESSES as an excuse is ok. Why don’t you just own up and admit your wrong doings? Also how Megan is just carrying on like nothing has happened. Cannot wait for the day influencer culture is CANCELLED 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker of this thread, hola 👋🏻

Loved Megan years ago until I saw her in Manchester a year & a half ago. Smiled at her and she looked down her nose at me like I was a piece of tit lol. Whatever.

I follow Faye on Instagram but unfollowed today. How much of a Beggy Mitchell is she with those dresses? “Another dress I’d like to own” lol, great, go buy it then hun, like most people do when they want something instead of being a #giftedwanker. Who bets we’ll be seeing one of those dresses in a few days / weeks with #affiliate next to it? Tragic!
I will say it again, we need a faye thread, she's tragic 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why would brands even want to send Faye free things anyway? I don’t think she’s really that relevant or even influential. It boggles my mind how a sister of an influencer who works for them (staff) feels that they are entitled to beg for things all the time.

Reactions: 10
Just saw Megan has updated her blog. It's quite vague but sounds like she is stripping everything back to blogging about fashion for more privacy?

Reactions: 1
From her blog

I disappeared for some time without saying anything, the first time I've done that in my whole 7 years of blogging. Thank you to those who sent me well wishes, I'm so sorry you were concerned. It's always tricky when something goes on behind the scenes, something personal and not something I want or need to share online and I'm always SO appreciative of those who get it and understand that you never know what is going on in real life and to be gentle and kind to others. And for those who were disappointed in me for the timing, I get it, it was crappy timing, but I had no other choice and perhaps we could let this be a lesson to us all that we never really know what is going on behind our screens.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
From her blog

I disappeared for some time without saying anything, the first time I've done that in my whole 7 years of blogging. Thank you to those who sent me well wishes, I'm so sorry you were concerned. It's always tricky when something goes on behind the scenes, something personal and not something I want or need to share online and I'm always SO appreciative of those who get it and understand that you never know what is going on in real life and to be gentle and kind to others. And for those who were disappointed in me for the timing, I get it, it was crappy timing, but I had no other choice and perhaps we could let this be a lesson to us all that we never really know what is going on behind our screens.
I think I rolled my eyes about 4 times reading that. Incredibly mundane.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.