Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah ellabode has gone! Was just about to post if that’s gone and certain vlog videos I reckon it is to do with their house or where they live. While I think it’s ok to be a bit nosey online (and she opened up the house to us all virtually), I hope someone hasn’t gone too far! Agree they don’t deserve to not feel safe

So annoyed I can’t find it 😂

Also - to get all the free gifts, how many companies do influencers have to share their address with? I remember Megan put on her story once that companies were still sending stuff to her old house and to send it to the new address instead.
Another poster said it was £600,000 in Salford. That's how I found it and to be honest I wouldn't have known it was theirs if it wasn't for @ellabode it was her uncles and the address was registered to his business along with phone number. It wouldn't take much for a criminal or crazy ONO fan to cause them trouble. I genuinely like their online accounts and am concerned for them but I agree they have possibly been careless with oversharing. I remember seeing their flat on rightmove too but not the first house. I think a lot of influences have a po box so don't know why she wouldn't. Is she still with Gleam? How do these management companies work? How do they make their money?

Surely she will come back to instagram at some point and surely she can't just carry on like nothing without addressing the silence?

blossombloss

Chatty Member
From what ppl have described the picture as, it's not me thank god 😂😂 probably know the person in the picture though!
Oh that's good! I took a screenshot of her posting and her name to report, but they handled the report so quickly that I didn't need it. But I can't post it again without it going up in the group again and I don't want to do that. Glad it's not you!

George has always seemed abit of a slimeball to me, whatever has or hasnt happened.
Ive said some shit about megan but i hope if this george thing is true, she can drop him and continue on with her life independently and strongly. Sometimes we can be so blinded by love, but i hope she takes any accusations seriously. Especially if there's more than one...and i hope she doesn't blame herself for not realising etc. What a whirlwind !!

Fizzy dolly mixture

Oh that's good! I took a screenshot of her posting and her name to report, but they handled the report so quickly that I didn't need it. But I can't post it again without it going up in the group again and I don't want to do that. Glad it's not you!
Ooh you can send it me via message anyway, lets have a nosey, will message you!

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I just hope she starts posting on YouTube again. I don't enjoy IGTV as much. She can always turn off the comments. I know it helps with engagement but I am 37 and past the point of wanting to comment on videos. Lol. If she needed them active, she could even filter certain words if needed. Several people I watch have been donating AdSense to BLM causes and that would be a great way for her to come back IMO.
This would be a good place for her to start.

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Tbh, if it IS true it wouldn’t surprise me. George does seem quite slimey. Obviously if he has been doing such things, then that is awful for Megan and nobody deserves that.

slugella

VIP Member
My first thought when he deleted his account. But then he made that new one and she follows it. Though she'd probably try and follow him (on insta and literally) whatever he did
She's in his profile pic (pretty sure its her) too so doubt they have split. I always got the sense they were happy together but also that they have a weird dynamic..