Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on Megan so I made one. I used to really love her a while back, but had to unfollow as there’s something that irritates me a little bit about her. Thoughts...?

Reactions: 10
She has become so stuck up, it’s unbelievable. George thinks he’s gods gift, but he is just an embarrassment. You were in a crappy indie band - get over yourself!!! Both of them need to come back down to earth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to really like her, and she is very individual
In how she dresses and styles her home, so not a complete insta cliche, however I couldn’t stand the constant pouting and playing with her hair when talking 😫

Reactions: 12
She has become so stuck up, it’s unbelievable. George thinks he’s gods gift, but he is just an embarrassment. You were in a crappy indie band - get over yourself!!! Both of them need to come back down to earth!!!
😂😂😂

Yeah they both seem full of self importance. Such a shame as Megan seemed so sweet at one point. Now it’s like look at how much expensive tit I own.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree! Used to love her but she’s reached that point where she’s not relatable anymore, just annoying

Reactions: 7
I love their new house but her fashion is unattainable for most of her followers 😔 So pricey.

Reactions: 4
I really loved her around the time she did her first vlogmas but think her content became kinda boring after she moved out of the city centre.

I've seen George around the Northern Quarter a few times and he struts around like he owns half of Manchester :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I will check on her sometimes but had to unfollow her over christmas because her insta became way too sponsored, she was doing a few a week and it became so disingenuous. I liked her for being able to make high street clothes look high end and different to everyone else but now everything is gifted and whilst I'm not against people earning money I feel like its gone to her head a bit. Still find her quite refreshing compared to a lot of influencers though

Reactions: 8
I like that she’s not your bog standard influencer and actually has a style of her own, but her constant fawning over George like he is gods gift to women (which he isn’t) is so off putting. If anything, he’s the one punching, not her!

• Heart
I always wondered if there was a bit of a cross over between Megan and Diana Vickers

I remember Megan saying she’d fancied him forever before they got together and I don’t think the space between it ending with DV and starting with ME was that long?

Reactions: 7
I just can't believe he ever dated Emma Watson. Don't think it was anything serious but still, how?!

I agree that if anything he's the one punching. I think she's super pretty, but she seemed to get really full of herself - selfie videos of her fawning over herself lol.

I think there must be a weird dynamic.. like he was her band crush and she was always obsessed with him and loved his band. I remember being obsessed with Danny from McFly lol and I think it would have felt so odd if I ever started dating him. Maybe that explains all the fawning?

I don't follow her on socials anymore, but I do miss her old YT content. I enjoy bits of her blog though but don't keep up with it regularly.

Reactions: 5
The swaying in the mirror and pouting just winds me up unfortunately and their whole “we’re so rock and roll” is cringe to me, he looks greasy and she’s just a middle class white girl who likes Queen. I once called out her jumper brand for not being size inclusive and my comment got deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if there's a thread here for megan haha. I've known her since we were kids, grew up together with both her and her sister but not out of choice. They're not a nice family, megan was a huge bully in school and has only gotten worse since the whole asos then youtube thing and her sister used to be quite nice, timid but nice...now she's just up her own arse. It really frustrates me that they've gone places...i know its so bitter but they're awful people who don't deserve it. I still see megan and george out and she pretends not to know me yet stares at me so bitchy. She's also so controlling over George. Its mad because he was her teen crush growing up and now they're together but she wont let him out of her grasp. He does think hes gods gift but he is a decent person...meg just doesnt like him to be.

Sorry for the negative rant...hopefully they're growing up and becoming better people.

I literally have so much tea on meg, her sis faye and george its unreal but i don't wanna out myself 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
As if there's a thread here for megan haha. I've known her since we were kids, grew up together with both her and her sister but not out of choice. They're not a nice family, megan was a huge bully in school and has only gotten worse since the whole asos then youtube thing and her sister used to be quite nice, timid but nice...now she's just up her own arse. It really frustrates me that they've gone places...i know its so bitter but they're awful people who don't deserve it. I still see megan and george out and she pretends not to know me yet stares at me so bitchy. She's also so controlling over George. Its mad because he was her teen crush growing up and now they're together but she wont let him out of her grasp. He does think hes gods gift but he is a decent person...meg just doesnt like him to be.

Sorry for the negative rant...hopefully they're growing up and becoming better people.

I literally have so much tea on meg, her sis faye and george its unreal but i don't wanna out myself 😂😂😂
Omggg if there's any way to spill bits of tea that won't get you outed I'm here for it!! So nosey haha.

That's surprised me to hear about her family - they seem quite sweet on videos and social media! But we all know these influencers can spin themselves to look good can't they!

Reactions: 13
Omggg if there's any way to spill bits of tea that won't get you outed I'm here for it!! So nosey haha.

That's surprised me to hear about her family - they seem quite sweet on videos and social media! But we all know these influencers can spin themselves to look good can't they!
Omg let me rephrase.. the sisters are awful, NOT their parents. Her mum is lovely and so is her dad!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Pleeeeease spill the tea! I used to be a big fan of Megan years back. Even gave me inspiration to get a fringe cut in 😂 The last year or so I’ve really gone off her. She has totally changed - I get people DO change but she is literally so in your face and braggy. ‘I’ve linked my bag in the description’ - yeah Megan, because your following can really afford a £500 bag 🥴

Reactions: 9
They've always been well off financially anyway! I don't think I'll out myself by saying this because its common knowledge in the circles we run in but megan loves the white stuff. I don't know if faye still does but i remember her trying her first line when she was 15 and she was on it every weekend after because we all were. I was older than her and distanced myself after a while but i know she continued to get herself in states on ket behind tesco near us😂😂😂😂
Not to stir the pot or anything but I remember watching a video of hers and noticing white stuff up her nose... It's killing me I can't remember the video!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.