Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday clothes look like they're designed for white middle class lasses who used to have eating disorders.
agree, there’s no diversity at all. All the shots are of Megan. She reposts many other skinny white women wearing her gear. Including her sister. many people have commented on this thread about the sizing being incredibly smal And the styles not being suitable for a larger bust.

Reactions: 10
I feel horrible for laughing at this awkward pose and face - girl just pay for a model, I’d take your brand more seriously
Heaaads shoulders knees and toes

Ps imagine if her models or people wearing her clothes that she reposts were actually diverse. Surely after seeing this thread she would start posting some pics of size 14s in it? Oh forgot none of her shite fits size 12 or above

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s priced the long sleeve cotton T-shirt’s for £40!! That seems a crazy amount of money to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
I can’t believe she’s priced the long sleeve cotton T-shirt’s for £40!! That seems a crazy amount of money to me.
Same! I think the designs are cute but £40 for a long sleeve jersey top??? If I really wanted one, I'd wait a few months, they'll be on Depop for £20 or less.

Agreed with everyone, the dagger collar top is lush (I've actually been after a top like this) but the shells on the collar tips ruin it. It looks childish, I think @mermaids456 was bang on when they said the embroidery should be on the sleeve instead. The shade of yellow also might be a tricky colour for a lot of people to wear imo.

Since this piece has already sold out in a few sizes, I hope she realises it's a nice design and does it in more wearable shades. Maybe a green, or even a colourblock - white body with a navy collar or something?

Reactions: 5
They're 'selling out' but they don't make that many. When they first went online this morning I was doing that classic basket trick where you can pretty much work out the stock levels. There was none of them that had more than 50 available.

That's still a lot to sell out in one morning but she makes out they've shifted millions when they don't have that many in the first place

Reactions: 7
They're 'selling out' but they don't make that many. When they first went online this morning I was doing that classic basket trick where you can pretty much work out the stock levels. There was none of them that had more than 50 available.

That's still a lot to sell out in one morning but she makes out they've shifted millions when they don't have that many in the first place
I wonder if it says they're sold out even when they're just in peoples baskets?

Reactions: 4
Why are people wasting money in this stuff?? It is so overpriced, the people actually making it are being paid a Pitance, if they are being paid at all, it will end up in landfill and the only one benefiting is megan and her backer.

Might as well get similar on shein or boo hoo. It's the same tat, with the same sad story behind it.

She doesn't offer size diversity, use a range of models i mean why support her.

She has been outed as a bully, a drug user (more victims to get a white middle class girl her nose candy than anyone would like to think) a boyfriend stealer, amd turns a blind eye to sexual assult.

Buying Saturday shizz support this. 😬

Reactions: 21
Wow I've just been delivered some TEA ☕.

Faye hun, you really need to be more careful who you brag to about being "wagatha christie" because the people you think you can trust...clearly you can't.

Shall we talk about what you've done to the poor woman you've been doxing on here? How you went to their house?? Hmm. bleeping awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Wow I've just been delivered some TEA ☕.

Faye hun, you really need to be more careful who you brag to about being "wagatha christie" because the people you think you can trust...clearly you can't.

Shall we talk about what you've done to the poor woman you've been doxing on here? How you went to their house?? Hmm. bleeping awful.
CHRIST! Please spill ☕ also I hope the person who she went to visit is okay, that’s an absolutely awful thing to do and full on psychopathic lol. Get a grip Faye babe x

Reactions: 9
Faye was trying to track this person down but she didnt have socials so she got in contact with her old friend, made her get in a car with her and point out where she lived as a kid...went to said house but this tattler didnt even live there, just her father(?) And demanded he get her to remove all posts becayse it was ruining her and megans careers/damaging their brand and that if she doesnt she will get lawyers involved

Bare in mind she didnt even know for sure this person was the person on tattle, and dint know what kind of family situation she was getting involved in AND ALL THIS DURING A LOCK.DOWN. DUH.

The girl she was doxing had recently had a baby according to faye herself so i think that sets alarms ringing anyway, i aint got time to tattle n deal with my brats. AND all comments are still up so im guessing faye jumped the gun and the girl she was doxing isnt even the person behind the account.

Its disgusting honestly. She's boasted about it to anyone she can and its gone in a line down to me and i dont care about posting it becayse its HORRIBLE and shows what a nasty selfish bully she is. Go on hun, make ur sisters anxiety worse, bet megan was egging u on? Not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Faye was trying to track this person down but she didnt have socials so she got in contact with her old friend, made her get in a car with her and point out where she lived as a kid...went to said house but this tattler didnt even live there, just her father(?) And demanded he get her to remove all posts becayse it was ruining her and megans careers/damaging their brand and that if she doesnt she will get lawyers involved

Bare in mind she didnt even know for sure this person was the person on tattle, and dint know what kind of family situation she was getting involved in AND ALL THIS DURING A LOCK.DOWN. DUH.

The girl she was doxing had recently had a baby according to faye herself so i think that sets alarms ringing anyway, i aint got time to tattle n deal with my brats. AND all comments are still up so im guessing faye jumped the gun and the girl she was doxing isnt even the person behind the account.

Its disgusting honestly. She's boasted about it to anyone she can and its gone in a line down to me and i dont care about posting it becayse its HORRIBLE and shows what a nasty selfish bully she is. Go on hun, make ur sisters anxiety worse, bet megan was egging u on? Not.
duck duck duck!!!!?

I did wonder if she threatened people because the initial posters have gone silent. I’m so angry!!!!!!!!!

I know where Faye lives

• Sad
Reactions: 8
duck duck duck!!!!?

I did wonder if she threatened people because the initial posters have gone silent. I’m so angry!!!!!!!!!

I know where Faye lives
I think she has been tracking down several people on this thread, those that she can anyway via usernames or things they've posted and has threatened legal action or as she likes to say offline "ruin their lives".

Nice girl.

It's been said a million times, it's even in tattles terms, influencers will delete comments like the ones outing them on their socials, but here they can't and it makes them so angry.
The thing is though, you're putting yourself out there so publicly, you're gonna be critisized and outed for past things, you gotta deal with it in a better way than threats. It's so so mean.

I should add, her whole family were in on this, her mum even went with her. Proper playground tit.

Imagine being a grown ass woman and going to another grown ass womans FATHER to tell on em hahaha

duck duck duck!!!!?

I know where Faye lives
I have more tea i feel i can't post publicly on this thread, was about to inbox you but apparently i cant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think she has been tracking down several people on this thread, those that she can anyway via usernames or things they've posted and has threatened legal action or as she likes to say offline "ruin their lives".

Nice girl.

It's been said a million times, it's even in tattles terms, influencers will delete comments like the ones outing them on their socials, but here they can't and it makes them so angry.
The thing is though, you're putting yourself out there so publicly, you're gonna be critisized and outed for past things, you gotta deal with it in a better way than threats. It's so so mean.

I should add, her whole family were in on this, her mum even went with her. Proper playground tit.

Imagine being a grown ass woman and going to another grown ass womans FATHER to tell on em hahaha

I have more tea i feel i can't post publicly on this thread, was about to inbox you but apparently i cant!

It’s my settings- another user had problems. I will message admin. I’m so so angry right now 😡😡😡 Just can’t help but feel awful for the people who they’ve bullied for years

Reactions: 8

Nice girl.

Oh my goddddd this is just bonkers! The whole family sound bleeping weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.