Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
Nothing but heavy boos hopefully. He's a snake. Chelsea fans even made a banner for him saying "the boy that had a dream". Despicable
There’s always one….This is a mason thread, not a hate thread. The banner was paid for by Chelsea fans who attend the bridge week in week out not the ones who abuse him behind a screen.

Reactions: 13

olivia321

VIP Member
I love how the majority of you are so anti man united I love that 😘

Can’t believe he’s joined the enemy, me and shaven haired Mason are in the bin, it’s over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Spectacles

VIP Member
Just read on tumblr hes passed his medical and is having his offical photos and interview now. announcement in the next 48/72 hours.
I'm looking forward to the interview of how he's always wanted to play for utd, they're a big club etc etc...but really 💰💰💵💵 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

MissDolly

VIP Member
We’re in trouble when @MissDolly returns
Did you enjoy the sound of the last video on the post? 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like @louise0408 was in the cave with him 🥵😂.
Why are you guys bullying me???

---
I wonder if mason realised how many players in Manchester get papped, won’t be able to hide you know who
I can't wait till that day happened, the sooner it surface, the harder they can hide the fact that she's blackfish

• Haha
Reactions: 9

amzi

VIP Member
I’m not bothered who he plays for. All I know is he looks so happy! Haven’t seen that in a while.
I cannot get over how sexy he looks

• Heart

JuneEighties

He obviously has to say he's excited for Man U as its new team but I think he's gutted it never worked out with Chelsea. I wouldn't stay at a club who didn't value me either. The Chelsea owner reminds me of Mike Ashley the old NUFC owner. Didn't care about the club, the players or fans!

Hi Just dropping in with this picture cos he looks FIT. I’ve always liked his personality but never really fancied him but this pic is lush
IMG_5319.jpeg

• Heart

soph101x

VIP Member
He just posted this so it’s tomorrow the medical,This is insane man I actually can’t believe he’s leaving his boy hood club ?? The amount of people stuck by him wonder if truth will ever come out , the fact he’s moving all way up north I’m gonna miss him and bens friendship

• Sad
  • Sick

MissDolly

VIP Member
Just saw this.. not sure if it's been posted before
Screenshot_20230705_193551.jpg

---
I also agree with this guy!
Screenshot_20230705_201215.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member

He knew he wasn’t part of Chelsea’s plans 😭
View attachment 2288510
I feel bad about the Chelsea thing or course but omg my heart is full right now. It brings me so much joy when a play wants to be here and actually wants to be here
I'm so glad he has a platform to say what it is.. it's gutted to know that Chelsea could just chuck one of their most loyal players like that.. onwards and upwards, can't wait to see him shines at united.. and maybe my childhood dream will finally comes true, watching utd play at the old Trafford
---
What is Barm?? 🤣🤣

Last edited:

soph101x

VIP Member
Next we’re gonna see jack take mason on night out in manchester that would be so funny😭 jack isnt as private as Ben imagine the headlines

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
Can she just go away and can mason get rid of her already please god?? those stupid articles with this stupid informations that clearly the get from here and tumblr and none of the articles are bother to mention she is hurting poc by her blackfishing and she is using racsim as an excuse how is the most important thing never get mentioned? Im sorry i just cant stand her
She is using her skin as a selling tool when it's a lie. I will continue to post pics when needed we get lots of lurkers here. My other thought is she is feeding the info to papers! Forcing a launch

Last edited: