Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 99 everyone. Once again thank you to @Bumblebee81 for another brilliant thread title.

Let’s recap

⚽ Endless transfer drama.

⚽ Endless Claire drama.

Have some blonde Mason pics to end the recap.
7EB8D9A4-21DB-4A1A-BF5B-F9FFCA91312B.jpeg
A12B3E63-2549-4C0B-B5EE-D2B5B21A48A8.jpeg
9B6A3711-F87E-4CA1-A63C-08297F2C56BC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I’m actually crying, can’t deal with him at united
I'm just glad it's over now! The months of speculation 😭 I'm gutted but as I've said hope he can get back to form. I love football & watch most matches so will see how he gets on. Hope the hair is sorted when it's officially announced. I'll be tested with Luke & Mason content 😂
Watch Miss Blackfish start following them....

Reactions: 6
Dumb question I know but does he now go to pre season with man United?🙈
Medical is apparently in a few days so i'd assume he'll do our pre season. Which is rare as we usually like to leave it late to sign players

Reactions: 3
Thought of him in a United shirt makes me feel unwell 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Glad I already have the ick 🤣

Reactions: 8
Is it bad I don't mind him signing with utd?? I know it's not the same team I loved from the 00's but still better him sign with arsenal or spurs

Reactions: 5
Nah I actually feel for Ben in all this he’s lost Kai now mason and just lost his dad he’s only got Reece left, I really didn’t think he would move up North guess it got really bad behind the scenes surely he wouldn’t want to either, thought he was proper chels and wanted to stay

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.