Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

No because why is this actually really good 🙈😂 let’s set the scene. Mason goal. At the bridge. United fans singing this. Todd Boehly tears. Me in stitches 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

No because why is this actually really good 🙈😂 let’s set the scene. Mason goal. At the bridge. United fans singing this. Todd Boehly tears. Me in stitches 🤣
The scene is set, because I can actually see him scoring on his return 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Let’s manifest that he scores a last minute winner at the bridge. Cartia bring out the crystals

• Sick
Reactions: 5

NO NO NO NO
I will be crying too😂😭😭😭 everytime he scores new helping Manchester United get points and that makes me feeel unwell 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Let’s manifest that he scores a last minute winner at the bridge. Cartia bring out the crystals
Only if it’s an OG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So ; Man U have paid £60,000,000 for our boy, then.......

Reactions: 2
Back at the bridge in the prem 3rd April. 6th December at Old Trafford!
I went to the chelsea United game at the bridge last time, when mason started on pretty much every United player. Oh how times change 😭

Reactions: 3
And the time before that during the 21/22 season he also had a row with some united players at old trafford

BRB just sobbing my heart out 😭
Blowing kisses to the fans who turned their back on him and kissing the badge of the club who made sure people saw him as the bad guy 😭

Do you think today is the day we could get his farewell? Or will he wait till after his medical tomorrow

Do you think today is the day we could get his farewell? Or will he wait till after his medical tomorrow
Once he’s signed and officially a United player. Maybe Tuesday or weds as long as no one messes up the paper work🤣

• Haha
Once he’s signed and officially a United player. Maybe Tuesday or weds as long as no one messes up the paper work🤣
That wouldn’t surprise me 🤣
I think pics with come out of him signing, then he will do goodbye change sm. Will see what Chelsea will do for him
Also has anyone else noticed the comments are all gone under the Greece holiday post? I wonder why? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.