Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea only posting that photo shows how petty they are and proof that Mason was more than right to leave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
i can’t help but wonder how he must be feeling right now. Must be very odd

Reactions: 4
I know I feel they’ve left it to late now. It’s weird for me! I should be excited for Luke & Mason content but I’m not 😭
I’m fine until I see another goodbye post or edit on TikTok about him leaving. Didn’t realise I’d feel as sad as I do 😭

Reactions: 3
They can’t treat his man like that! Go on Woody! Saw Benny posted at least all his mates are up north now
The fact that he took pics with his family, friends and some of the staff and coaches he’s had in the past on that last day of the season makes me feel like he’s known for a while that he’s going to leave 😭 idk how he looks so ok on that last day

Reactions: 6
If the teams wish to sell players on , there's nothing the players can do, personally. They are under contracts ... the team gets a lot of money, the players play on, elsewhere. What can they do? Walk out, hand their notice in? How do they get back into another team? Another team may not be prepared to put a player onto a " wage" if there's no sponsorship and investment opportunities to go with said players?

The fans are ludicrous, its not the players decision to up & leave. The team holds the contracts, the player " goes to work" & plays for his/her renumeration ' wages'.......they are fantastic, but its a job position, like every other employees........in a way , their employment is a commodity to be bought, earned from by the club, and sold on

Reactions: 7
No emotion at all in the post just a list of facts, I find that a bit sad considering he's been there since he was tiny
I know it’s really sad 😔 that was posted 2 hours ago. I think that’s it from then

Reactions: 3

Spot on from Merson
😂 Has he?! Woody that is brutal! 😂 Such an innocent angel 😂

Also where is @AdsB today? Has anyone checked on him?
I do think where’s @AdsB with the thigh & shirtless content 🤣
Woody innocent 🤣 love how much he stans Mason always will be number one wag
IMG_9198.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I love how the majority of you are so anti man united I love that 😘

Can’t believe he’s joined the enemy, me and shaven haired Mason are in the bin, it’s over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.