Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done what?
---

I changed mine before @AdsB 😂😂 got those notifications on and had it changed within 60 secs of Ruben posting 😂😂😂 have you both only just noticed?
I probably could have noticed it earlier if I had my glasses on and actually see who I was replying to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He just posted this so it’s tomorrow the medical,This is insane man I actually can’t believe he’s leaving his boy hood club ?? The amount of people stuck by him wonder if truth will ever come out , the fact he’s moving all way up north I’m gonna miss him and bens friendship

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Done what?
---

I changed mine before @AdsB 😂😂 got those notifications on and had it changed within 60 secs of Ruben posting 😂😂😂 have you both only just noticed?
Omg i definitely had the pic first 😂. I posted it on his thread then made it my pic 😂.

He just posted this so it’s tomorrow the medical,This is insane man I actually can’t believe he’s leaving his boy hood club ?? The amount of people stuck by him wonder if truth will ever come out , the fact he’s moving all way up north I’m gonna miss him and bens friendship
Everytime I read mason and Manchester United I feel sick🤢🤢🤢
---
Omg i definitely had the pic first 😂. I posted it on his thread then made it my pic 😂.
I bloody reacted to that with this pic 😂 maybe get yourself another eye test booked😂

• Haha
Tomorrow is going to be one sad day 😭 I’ve got my tissues at the ready
IMG_5066.jpeg

just going to appreciate how this looks before it all changes 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No one believes me when I say I’m not into Mason anymore 🙄😂.
You are a gay man. If Mason gave you the come-on, you would be on him like a heat-seeking excocet 😆😆😆😛😛😛😛

As would I lols !!! 😆😆😆😆😆😛😛😛😛😅😅😅💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tomorrow is going to be one sad day 😭 I’ve got my tissues at the ready
View attachment 2280905
just going to appreciate how this looks before it all changes 😔
I’m not even mason fan that much I’m more upset for Ben like losing your dad and now your best mate the club, I actually can’t believe mason has gone through this and is moving so far away , he has soooo many chelsea fans too i seen a few crying on tik tok

I’m not even mason fan that much I’m more upset for Ben like losing your dad and now your best mate the club, I actually can’t believe mason has gone through this and is moving so far away , he has soooo many chelsea fans too i seen a few crying on tik tok
If he hadn’t been such a twit in a hat recently I’d of offered to have made him tea’s now he’s moving up the road from me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.