Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just going to put this here to prove a point if it does come true but I bet she’ll follow United when they’re in New Jersey to make it look like she went to the game. It’s the attention she’ll want 🤷‍♀️
She will follow united & I think go to the game. Got to keep their fans happy, the speculation up & take every clout opportunity

Reactions: 5
She will follow united & I think go to the game. Got to keep their fans happy, the speculation up & take every clout opportunity
Yeah but she won’t be allowed to post the game so that’s why she’ll wait to follow them until the game. Like she knows he’s not at chelsea and now at untied so why unfollow chelsea and not follow United? Hmm maybe because if she follows United when they’re in New Jersey it’ll cause people to have a meltdown and she’ll get the attention she wants

Reactions: 7
Yeah but she won’t be allowed to post the game so that’s why she’ll wait to follow them until the game. Like she knows he’s not at chelsea and now at untied so why unfollow chelsea and not follow United? Hmm maybe because if she follows United when they’re in New Jersey it’ll cause people to have a meltdown and she’ll get the attention she wants
Oh good point! Will see in a few weeks. Does she not have enough attention with the weird fan pages 🤣

Reactions: 3
She could post at the game because she could just be a massive utd fan and no one will ever suspect anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was too soon. Facebook should know I’m still fragile 😭😂.
9CD519C5-DB28-4AC5-AAAD-0544C3D9B8B0.png
6EB1247A-4B5A-414F-B9F2-A0D696F43A94.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me acting at peace with the Mason move. When in reality this was me during my tattle hiatus.
442A3240-4587-4D6D-8205-A6A46C0510A1.gif

*Actual footage of me with my Mason calendar*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.