Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Gosh I hope nyc doesn’t find out 😂
Also guys I know this is fake so don’t freak out lol
🤣 she will be posting more hints tonight!
Where has this come from? Same account posted 3 times! It would be great if it was true 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Normally I would make a smutty comment about where he could put that tongue. But frankly that shirt on his back sickens me 😂.
BFF110F6-C9AD-4361-B45F-B25CA6AC8A0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
109C9D09-840D-4645-AF99-B6CAA580B011.gif

---
Me when my friend asked me how I feel about Mason at Man U.

---
she then said she could tell I haven’t handled it well and I’m acting like I’m in the middle of a breakup 🙄😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Maybe I’m the only one that’s watched this but it looks like United just gave him the number 7 instead of him asking for it because he says he was shocked that they wanted him to be their number 7

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi Mason. I’m still avoiding your Man U content but I appreciate the rolled up shorts.
7AD50F6D-94B4-43D4-A0CF-1B74F55C6201.jpeg
EA34119A-7405-4C61-AF92-DCBC798829F7.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Maybe I’m the only one that’s watched this but it looks like United just gave him the number 7 instead of him asking for it because he says he was shocked that they wanted him to be their number 7
I read that ETH offered it to him when trying to convince him to sign.

I didn’t realise Tony was a United fan
I know he went to watch when younger but to support Portsmouth as in away end
Hi Mason. I’m still avoiding your Man U content but I appreciate the rolled up shorts.
View attachment 2292608View attachment 2292609
I would prefer hair on the legs 🤣

Reactions: 2
Hope you’re not anywhere near Ruben when in Manchester 👀 @MissDolly wont be happy with you
He's hoeing around at the moment.. but as soon as he comes back, I'll keep him in my bathroom.. Thanks Mason for the tip
---
Normally I would make a smutty comment about where he could put that tongue. But frankly that shirt on his back sickens me 😂.View attachment 2292414
I can think where he can put that tongue 🥵🥵🥵
---

Yeah I watched it as well and I'm glad that they offered it to him.. just as I speculated it.. they really value him or at least wanted to show him that he's not just a player they bought off Chelsea but someone they want to build a future with

Reactions: 3
Olivia probably not helping with that info! Fans already annoyed about the video on him & Big T in the dressing room
I did wonder why she was commenting on it. Kind of came across as a bit catty imo. Like it wasn't Mase's choice but his dad's

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.