Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Garnacho has liked the post about mason becoming number 7. So I'm taking that as no hard feels and I'm fine with it now.

Reactions: 8

amzi

VIP Member
I’m not ready for this goodbye message.
im not ready for everyone to go and abuse him I’ve already seen people saying ‘don’t bother’ ‘we don’t want a goodbye video’ I have never ever in my life seen nasty comments about a footballer like I have for mason
---

Defiantly recent!

katiestewart

VIP Member
He just posted this so it’s tomorrow the medical,This is insane man I actually can’t believe he’s leaving his boy hood club ?? The amount of people stuck by him wonder if truth will ever come out , the fact he’s moving all way up north I’m gonna miss him and bens friendship
Tomorrow is going to be one sad day 😭 I’ve got my tissues at the ready
IMG_5066.jpeg

just going to appreciate how this looks before it all changes 😔

• Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
I feel he’s gonna regret moving so bad thou like seeing Reece take armband and soon Ben/kepa might even take further along the line i thought his dream was to be captain, I wonder if his parents are influencing him too
He didn’t have much choice since the club practically packed his bags for him and sent him on his way. Don’t think this is how he wanted it all to end or so early into his career

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
IMG_7799.jpeg

Found this on Twitter posted in the last half hour I’m not sure if it’s from yesterday….but the hair

louise0408

VIP Member

because clearly I haven’t been put through enough suffering today 😭😩
I was so close to raising enough on the lemonade stall too☹☹☹☹

• Sad

louise0408

VIP Member
They’ve just lost a player to a rival team and know he’s got a good chance of balling and winning silverware there and becoming something and they’re covering up their emotions with hate. The fact he’s got so many comments already just shows how much of a good player he is. All good players get the worst hate and criticism! It’s wrong but it’s what always happens when footballers go to a rival team. Just look how many comments kai has under his comment on mason’s post ☹
Unfortunately the hate won’t go away and his appearances against Chelsea aren’t gonna be pretty to witness. It’s best to avoid reading the comments because they’re never gonna be pleasant🥺💔

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
Fame and money does a lot to people
I still want to know how they actually come about?? Did he track his private and DM him?? I mean how could I get an attention from mason mount when they live across the sea and doesn't have friends in common... @aimlee05, could you please ask your brother to ask his friend please??

• Haha

ninasenna

Its better than it used to be think its coz everytime they posted something fun they'd get a backlash. As with our past few Years was usually after a loss/draw lol
Someone needs to fix this problem! Even if it's behind the scenes content, anything! What's the point of having Shaw, Rashford and Mount on the same team if we can't see them? 🤦‍♀️

louise0408

VIP Member
Nothing but heavy boos hopefully. He's a snake. Chelsea fans even made a banner for him saying "the boy that had a dream". Despicable
I wish nothing more than for him to have stayed and hate to see him go to a rival team but how can he stay without a contract offer on table (one that wasn’t about uping his value to Sell him on) ?
What was he suppose to do? Sign the bloody banner as a contract for life?

Popupchick

VIP Member
😭😭the new united video on ig. Nope I'm all emotional now Ten Hag saying he wants mason to be a important player for this team.. that's all mason has wanted

• Heart

Popupchick

VIP Member
1000009980.jpg

He didn't have to do a post but I actually think it was smart of him to acknowledge what the shirt means

• Sick