Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more like he’s embarrassed to be associated with her so he hides her from the world. I also saw that she changed her email in her TikTok bio to one of an influencer agency. Clout chaser confirmed ✅

Manchester United have made 23 posts for mason since he signed 😂 this isn’t including what they’ve put on other social media lol
He knows the backlash ⚫🐟
It makes me think if the article was a test to see public reaction to them.
Her plan of using him is coming along nicely. Wonder who will work with her when they know the truth. Claire Grossman blackfish but also a role model to black & woc 😡🤢

Reactions: 6
she's posting more now as well! Hi Claire, i know you lurk in here 😘 I love how they are hyping him at united! I hope his form will match their expectation

I'm happy to see him happy.. just not with balckfish
---
@katiestewart .. 24 posts and counting 🤣
Aww they need to find him an undershirt that fits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think so the guy on the left was pictured in the car I think
As to her lurking she’s probably gutted you exposed her plan @katiestewart 🤣
Any seen the red flag 🚩 TikTok with him? The last one 🤣
She’s so predictable. If you’re going to clout chase then don’t make it so obvious 😂
I did see the video. that filter knows 👀🤣

does anyone know when the players who were apart of the internationals in June will meet up with the team? Because half the Man U squad ain’t even there. I want to see mase with Luke shaw and rashy

Reactions: 2
Ahhh 🤗 Should have kept his blonde hair and matched 😂

Screenshot_20230707_120329_com.instagram.android_edit_12333585633533.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_120325_com.instagram.android_edit_12340217767907.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_120333_com.instagram.android_edit_12326385458014.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_120354_com.instagram.android_edit_12319536643431.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_120257_com.instagram.android_edit_12347091787698.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Any seen the red flag 🚩 TikTok with him? The last one 🤣
Which one?? I don't normally go on tiktok unless something is mentioned..

Also, maybe she does "love" him?? I wouldn't want to be kept at his house in the bathroom and not having a holiday selfie post with him if I didn't "love" him that much for him to be mistreating me 😅

Also, maybe she does "love" him?? I wouldn't want to be kept at his house in the bathroom and not having a holiday selfie post with him if I didn't "love" him that much for him to be mistreating me 😅
Fame and money does a lot to people

Hi Just dropping in with this picture cos he looks FIT. I’ve always liked his personality but never really fancied him but this pic is lush
IMG_5319.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
does anyone know when the players who were apart of the internationals in June will meet up with the team? Because half the Man U squad ain’t even there. I want to see mase with Luke shaw and rashy
Start of next Week according to Twitter

Reactions: 3
She’s so predictable. If you’re going to clout chase then don’t make it so obvious 😂
I did see the video. that filter knows 👀🤣

She both irritating & embarrassing. It’s funny to watch this situation between them. Don’t they come back next week? Need Luke content 🥵 yes the filter knows & so do we 🤣
Which one?? I don't normally go on tiktok unless something is mentioned..

This ⬆ is it really worth it to be hidden, being told what you can & can’t post, not being publicly to support him? I would be pissed! Seems like a relationship of convenience. She’s gets attention he gets his 🍆 wet

Fame and money does a lot to people
I still want to know how they actually come about?? Did he track his private and DM him?? I mean how could I get an attention from mason mount when they live across the sea and doesn't have friends in common... @aimlee05, could you please ask your brother to ask his friend please??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice to see a familiar face 🥰. I was watching his north v south thing on Insta yesterday & thought damn he is cute & then that photo has confirmed it 🤣🤣🤣
He is charismatic when he does contents.. we just have an ick that he associates himself with a clout chaser blackfish..

• Heart
I still want to know how they actually come about?? Did he track his private and DM him?? I mean how could I get an attention from mason mount when they live across the sea and doesn't have friends in common... @aimlee05, could you please ask your brother to ask his friend please??
I think Miami she was there the same time as him 👀 photos on her Insta

I love that video of him meeting a fan at the airport as well

@Donald23 I did not expect to see you here
@Donald23 has been here a few days now 🤣
---
I think Miami she was there the same time as him 👀 photos on her Insta
I can't see any of her Miami photos but if they met in miami.. are you telling me that she’s one of the many he potentially shagged on the holiday.. I's suprised she wasn’t apprehensive of the potential STD 😅

Maybe we need @Donald23 exceptional detective skills to get us to the bottom of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that video of him meeting a fan at the airport as well

@Donald23 I did not expect to see you here
FFS why am I admitting this! this was the first tattle thread I found, mainly the reason I joined but I never talked. Then I found the city threads and reverted back to my true club. I mean he’s all over tumblr it’s hard not to appreciate his beauty. He is very cringe though 😂 I fell back in again with the Monaco pictures of him and Ruben last year but then yeh ick

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.