Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
1000009966.jpg

I feel bad about the Chelsea thing or course but omg my heart is full right now. It brings me so much joy when a play wants to be here and actually wants to be here

Reactions: 9

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
When a man tells you his golf handicap, you apply the same rules as if he’s told you his body count. Double it and you’re half way near the truth 🫣

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Me acting at peace with the Mason move. When in reality this was me during my tattle hiatus.
442A3240-4587-4D6D-8205-A6A46C0510A1.gif

*Actual footage of me with my Mason calendar*

• Haha

ninasenna

As a City fan I hope Mount to score a lot of goals, give a lot of assists, and became an important player for United bc I want my rival back!!!! 😂 😂 I can't stand Liverpool anymore and Arsenal is not even close...

But most importantly I hope he doesn't win any trophies. Good luck Mase!

MONEY MASE ♥♥

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member

No because why is this actually really good 🙈😂 let’s set the scene. Mason goal. At the bridge. United fans singing this. Todd Boehly tears. Me in stitches 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

amzi

VIP Member
Not ready for his instagram picture and bio to change
I think I need to go into mourning

Poppy462

VIP Member
Have you seen Anoushka's Disney land post? 😍
Yes so adorable with Reign on his shoulders. Also the latest post 😂 his kissy face is cute
Omg have you seen the sun newspaper online, all about nj and mason again.

Meet Man Utd new boy Mason Mount's stunning girlfriend Claire Grossman, who is a TikTok sensation and make up expert https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2296...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp
The paper must get the info from here or tumblr! Claire's accessory :ROFLMAO: it’s just a rehash
Make up expert, model is just to fill the article! Forgotten Claire Grossman blackfish & clout chaser unless mount pr has something to do with it
IMG_8396.jpeg
IMG_9124.jpeg
IMG_9002.jpeg

IMG_9007.jpeg

I would say I’m sorry to share again but I’m not! People will be looking for info about them & she deserves to be called out
My skin crawls just reading it 🤢🤢🤢 I guess it's expecting when the journalist uses his dick to write the article

View attachment 2293129
View attachment 2293131

A socialite is a person from a wealthy and (possibly) aristocratic background, who is prominent in high society. A socialite generally spends a significant amount of time attending various fashionable social gatherings, instead of having traditional employment.

Wrong use of word there, mate.. I don't think she's from a wealthy background and also have probably a normal job like we do which she can't wait to give up if mason can give her a life changing lifestyle

14K isn't HUGELY popular!! If it wasn't because of Mason, no one would know about her or her blackfishing 😶

I'll go into my hibernation or over at Ruben's thread for a bit.. Stepping off Mason's Fiat 500 once again 🤣
Fiat 500 :ROFLMAO: so true
It's gone down somehow..
View attachment 2293161
Bot accounts? Always though she paid for some

Last edited:

weite1

VIP Member
Chelsea only posting that photo shows how petty they are and proof that Mason was more than right to leave 🤷🏻‍♀️

AdsB

VIP Member
Guys I even unfollowed Lewis on instagram. To avoid seeing Mason Man U content 😂

• Haha

kayleighlouxo

Just read on tumblr hes passed his medical and is having his offical photos and interview now. announcement in the next 48/72 hours.

• Sad
  • Heart