Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not bothered who he plays for. All I know is he looks so happy! Haven’t seen that in a while.
I cannot get over how sexy he looks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s amazing! Did they give you free Ocado?
---

Party penthouse more like. I think mctom lives in Beetham tower 🤢🤢 but theirs tons of options for him if he doesn’t want city neighbours
His been living near cobham which is quiet & he was hardly ever seen out & about. I think he will end up with a mansion in Cheshire

Utd girls is this normal the amount of content for a new signing? Jaz has unfollowed Chelsea

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
His been living near cobham which is quiet & he was hardly ever seen out & about. I think he will end up with a mansion in Cheshire
Let’s hope they think wisely and don’t pick mendys apartment (which is still up for rent)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anthony moved into Pogba's house last season. I think he'll live Alderley Edge, Knutsford way. John Stones lives in Knutsford, loads of nice places away from the paps to keep NYC hidden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anthony moved into Pogba's house last season. I think he'll live Alderley Edge, Knutsford way. John Stones lives in Knutsford, loads of nice places away from the paps to keep NYC hidden 😂
Push’s her in a bush when he sees the paparazzi 😂 more eyes on him now

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Utd girls is this normal the amount of content for a new signing? Jaz has unfollowed Chelsea
It's not as much as they did for ronaldos return but no one is topping that 🤣.
It is a little more than normal.

Like normally they don't do the pictures with fans on day one so that's a nice surprise

Like normally they don't do the pictures with fans on day one so that's a nice surprise
I really love how they welcome him to the team.. he needed it after how he's been treated at Chelsea under Todd

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ronaldo probably requested the big fanfare 🤣
I do see him being the new poster boy but correct me if I’m wrong, utd don’t do as much pr like Chelsea do?

• Haha
I do see him being the new poster boy but correct me if I’m wrong, utd don’t do as much pr like Chelsea did?
No not really and that's down to when ever they did they would always get backlash for it. Makes no sense to me but united did so they cut back quite a lot. Unfortunately means we never get to see a lot of our players.

Sometimes they do a few videos when there training. I'm hoping pre season they do what they did last season and let the players have the camera we got quite a few good videos. But again that suddenly stopped so think they got a big of backlash so they stopped 😔

I just look at Chelsea post and I'm so bleeping fuming for Mason!! Really??? That's all he's got for giving them 18 years of his service and all the adverts/ PR events for the past few years!! I thought they would be better than that
---
I do see him being the new poster boy but correct me if I’m wrong, utd don’t do as much pr like Chelsea do?
He's already taken over half of their feed and on their pinned posts

Maybe if I post these it’ll lure @AdsB back into the thread
IMG_5110.jpeg
IMG_5111.jpeg

Let’s be real this is the highlight of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.