Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen he starts training with Man Utd Thursday

Reactions: 4
They'd better!! They did a good one for RLC.. if not, then we know something is definitely going on
They must've been aware Mason was going to post tonight? Maybe once he is officially announced as an utd player they will post. I really liked the post for RLC

Reactions: 3
They must've been aware Mason was going to post tonight? Maybe once he is officially announced as an utd player they will post. I really liked the post for RLC
Yeah think they will post soon think they are just getting all the content out from today first

Reactions: 1
I’m honestly heartbroken but I wish him all things good in the world. Imagine chelsea don’t post for him. That’d be a really scumbag move from them if they didn’t post about the boy who is literally one of their own and given their all to the club for 18 years. It’s the least they could do after how they’ve treated him. They’ve released something for every player that has left so far and they’ve had the same theme to their posts

I wonder what reception mason will be when he comes back to play chelsea like Ben gets booed when he went to back to Leicester

I wonder what reception mason will be when he comes back to play chelsea like Ben gets booed when he went to back to Leicester
Hopefully the truth on what actually happened comes out before then so he can get a good reception. I don’t know how the fans could hate him him for literally months to now being mad that he’s leaving. You can’t have your cake and eat it too

Anyway…has mase had Botox because that boys forehead did not move once and his skin is glowing

• Haha
Anyway…has mase had Botox because that boys forehead did not move once and his skin is glowing
The last few photos I've seen thought he could do with a good skin care routine. I've still not watched the video

• Haha
The last few photos I've seen thought he could do with a good skin care routine. I've still not watched the video
No stop I’m literally imagining him making dumb skincare TikToks posing with his cleanser like nyc 😂🤣

• Haha
Nothing but heavy boos hopefully. He's a snake. Chelsea fans even made a banner for him saying "the boy that had a dream". Despicable

• Angry
Nothing but heavy boos hopefully. He's a snake. Chelsea fans even made a banner for him saying "the boy that had a dream". Despicable
There’s always one….This is a mason thread, not a hate thread. The banner was paid for by Chelsea fans who attend the bridge week in week out not the ones who abuse him behind a screen.

Reactions: 13
Sorry what was that? Couldn’t hear you because you’re too far up Chelsea’s arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish nothing more than for him to have stayed and hate to see him go to a rival team but how can he stay without a contract offer on table (one that wasn’t about uping his value to Sell him on) ?
What was he suppose to do? Sign the bloody banner as a contract for life?

Reactions: 8
Today is the day. I’ve a hospital this morning so can Man Utd wait till after then to throw photos of mason at us 😂

Today is the day. I’ve a hospital this morning so can Man Utd wait till after then to throw photos of mason at us 😂
Hope you’re ok ❤
I think it will be this morning. I thought it was just pics but think he’s done an interview with Utd tv.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.