Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
My brother is friends with a guy who knows mase and he was at the lion king with an American girl called Claire grossman he flew her over from the states and she has been staying in his house
My neighbours grandmas brothers pet fish said this is false

• Haha
Reactions: 15

irishgal2013

VIP Member
For the newbies on here we regularly get new accounts coming on and telling us a girl mason shagging, so far it’s turned out to be bullshit. So as an OG my advice take everything with a pinch of salt, unless proof given. Being in same city as someone you follow doesn’t equal hooking up. I live in London, I’ve yet to get my invite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

amzi

VIP Member
welcome to thread #71.
Thank you to @foreverbeginstoday for the thread title.

Here is a recap:

Mason was back on form against Norwich.
We believe it’s either the new boots, the slight haircut or the fact the wristband could finally be gone!
We all went feral over this photo
D5DA0243-460A-4AE8-B231-25A66CC98958.jpeg

Chelsea are in a bit of bother, so it’s decided mason needs an only fans to get by.

@irishgal2013 almost made the sun again when the tumblr anon’s did understand her sense of humour.

Mason was seen at the theatre, not sure if he actually went to see the lion king.
@Geexoxo found out the truth behind it and that is Mason and Nathan have new jobs working there
A6ABC5FE-60D7-4A55-98D6-862FBD772519.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

keylimepie

VIP Member
Also @aimlee5 your name is suspiciously very like a pair of trainers featured on Claire’s insta. She’s absolutely gorgeous by the way!
81E452CE-D0E9-411A-999B-3A0DCE5A9B89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
Honestly, I kinda agree with one of the tumblr posts I read which pointed out that he really works to keep this part of his life private, it’s kinda a dick move for her to be posting it when she knows Mason fan accounts etc in her followers list are gonna latch on to it

Reactions: 11

irishgal2013

VIP Member
she's another hoe desperate for money, sorry but if he has a private account and follows you there it's easy to tell he doesn't want rumors of his girls everywhere, she shares everything now when she's usually a plant on IG , she really wants to be a hoe in all her glory 🅿🅿🅿🅿
If she looking for money she come to wrong person. He gonna be penniless by next week. Also what’s a plant?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Someone made a tumblr account to leak mason’s private ig. I am angry
These idiots do my nut in... its a private account for a reason....
if you spam him with follow requests on his private, all that will happen is he will
1) ignore you
2) be even more closed off and do more things in secret (probably through his private)

who is benefitting here? not the idiot who shared the private id or anyone who request to follow it, that's for sure.
What are you gaining by sharing it? Go wobble your head ffs

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Mason visiting his thread to find 98% of the regular members gone and the left over ones arguing over Nathan

78945EF5-E9F8-4188-9659-0EE484DD1FAE.jpeg

• Haha