Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve just read that whole quiz hahaha you lot are hilarious. How did you even find anything about Nathan like no offence to him but I didnโ€™t even think heโ€™d be on google ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mason visiting his thread to find 98% of the regular members gone and the left over ones arguing over Nathan

78945EF5-E9F8-4188-9659-0EE484DD1FAE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

just seen this video and isnโ€™t that the girl that was talking about Mason on insta live saying they went to school together and she shows him the thirst edits of himself?
Ok just had to edit and say that I have found her Instagram and it is in fact her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you guys are killing me๐Ÿคฃ coming back to the thread thinking thereโ€™s more drama with how fast it was moving, but what I saw was so much better. klp and amzi crack me up๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
you guys are killing me๐Ÿคฃ coming back to the thread thinking thereโ€™s more drama with how fast it was moving, but what I saw was so much better. klp and amzi crack me up๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you like my quiz, Iโ€™ll be running more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahahaha Man! I went to bed 5 mins early!

MORNING EVERYONE!

I can see what you were doing here @keylimepie and @irishgal2013, distracted @amzi with the quiz so she forgot to edit wiki ๐Ÿคฃ

Mase definitely stayed up reading the thread last night.. couldn't quite keep his eyes opened ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
Morming, all, I think we need to rename this thread to Mason Mount and Nathan his bestie thread.
Jesus how the hell would you know stuff about Nath? Ah well it was funny good entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Morming, all, I think we need to rename this thread to Mason Mount and Nathan his bestie thread.
Jesus how the hell would you know stuff about Nath? Ah well it was funny good entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well we will need a new title for a new thread soon

morning everyone! Wish me luck today Iโ€™m off to 2 bridal fares with my sister in law to be aka bridezilla. Might try a few dresses on myself for mine and masonโ€™s wedding ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Well we will need a new title for a new thread soon

morning everyone! Wish me luck today Iโ€™m off to 2 bridal fares with my sister in law to be aka bridezilla. Might try a few dresses on myself for mine and masonโ€™s wedding ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Have fun at the bridal fair. Iโ€™m sure Mason will love the thought of you trying on dresses just for him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.