Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
She posted 9hrs doing tourist things like HP tour so interesting that our little informant only had this inside info after seeing that she was in London. Wonder why the uncles nephews hamster didn’t tell you about Mase bringing her over before the girl made it clear she was in London? 🧐

my logical brain says that if she is happy to post about HP tour then why would she hide going to the theatre unless she never went? She could even post a shot of the theatre poster (just like she did with the HP sign) and there would be no incimination of Mase UNLESS SHE WAS NEVER AT THE THEATRE

at this moment in time we just have 2 people who follow each other SM in the same country, nothing more, no story here

Provide more receipts next time

Reactions: 9

Smca53

VIP Member
He’s got the same problem mason had in the reverse fixture. How convenient
I think it’s a premier league conspiracy, there was a decision at the start of the season they couldn’t play against each other because of chloe. So Mason had to miss Newcastle v Chelsea and now it’s joe’s turn to miss Chelsea v Newcastle. It’s the only reasonable explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 9

amzi

VIP Member
I just want to say, dispite my heartbreak today, what a lovely day we’ve had on here, honestly I have enjoyed it so much you have all put a massive smile on my face 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
I’ve told mason before he doesn’t need to keep paying these prices for flights when he can put me on a train to his house it’s much cheaper 😂
Mason, you only have 2000 euros left and you spend it on hoes???? FBC isn't going to subsidize your whims no matter how cute you are

• Haha

Lottie....

Just sent an incredibly risky email to my boss so Mason if your reading this I want GOOD content from you. No insta hoes, no wristbands, and no beales, I think just a simple shirtless pic to distract me would be nice.

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
So Claire’s accessories is still in London and think she has jet lag to be uploading stories at 3am or she’s a dirty stop out.
The more I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her that came onto tattle as a newbie to let everyone know she was here and have all eyes on her link up with Mase. It was around the same time in the morning as her uploads.
I bet she’s regretting that now and has more attention than she bargained for ⚫🐟

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Also considering they play today he would’ve most likely been in training and then staying with the club at the hotel like usual. Not sure where he would’ve had time to go to Watford and do the tour on top of that 🤔 can see it now Chelsea is going through the toughest time but Tommy gives his top goal scorer a day off to do the HP tour as long as mase gets him a key ring

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
she's another hoe desperate for money, sorry but if he has a private account and follows you there it's easy to tell he doesn't want rumors of his girls everywhere, she shares everything now when she's usually a plant on IG , she really wants to be a hoe in all her glory 🅿🅿🅿🅿
She was at a football match and took a picture she needs no ones permission to post a picture - honestly you’re reading too much into it- anyway who actually cares about who he may or may not be seeing: shagging or whatever.
People can go to a football match and not be fucking around with a player!- because if does mean you are - im attending every match that DCL has a sniff of a chance of playing in!!

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
hahaha the "best tour guide" joke will haunt him his whole life
So it bloody should! Do you know why? Cos he was genuinely using it as a pick up line 🥴 The cringe factor on this is off the scale, my vag was drier than the Sahara when I heard it 😬 Its a good thing he's pretty cos that kind of chat clearly shows why its only clout chasers and insta hoes that are getting into his his bed. If someone, regardless of who they are, said that to you on a night out, any woman with half a brain cell would just walk away. If that's the best he's got in his locker, I dread to think what else is in there.

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
@amzi you need to embrace your new life with either Beales or Benny, these are your only remaining options now

Well mason was in a hotel last night, so doubt he was mooching around Harry Potter world yesterday.
Just to make it crystal clear for any lurkers, that would be in a hotel with the rest of the Chelsea team, no hoes present apart from maybe Chilly

Well mason was in a hotel last night, so doubt he was mooching around Harry Potter world yesterday.
Just to make it crystal clear for any lurkers, that would be in a hotel with the rest of the Chelsea team, no hoes present apart from maybe Chilly

• Haha