• No

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • He has put it in a Miami memory box

Votes: 35 79.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcome to thread #71.
Thank you to @foreverbeginstoday for the thread title.

Here is a recap:

Mason was back on form against Norwich.
We believe it’s either the new boots, the slight haircut or the fact the wristband could finally be gone!
We all went feral over this photo
D5DA0243-460A-4AE8-B231-25A66CC98958.jpeg

Chelsea are in a bit of bother, so it’s decided mason needs an only fans to get by.

@irishgal2013 almost made the sun again when the tumblr anon’s did understand her sense of humour.

Mason was seen at the theatre, not sure if he actually went to see the lion king.
@Geexoxo found out the truth behind it and that is Mason and Nathan have new jobs working there
A6ABC5FE-60D7-4A55-98D6-862FBD772519.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tumblr not getting my sense of humour, nothing new there.
I don’t get your sense of humour either so 🤷‍♀️

welcome to thread #71.

Here is a recap:

We believe it’s either the new boots, the slight haircut or the fact the wristband could finally be gone!
View attachment 1121016

Chelsea are in a bit of bother, so it’s decided mason needs an only fans to get by.

@irishgal2013 almost made the sun again when the tumblr anon’s did understand her sense of humour.

Mason was seen at the theatre, not sure if he actually went to see the lion king.
@Geexoxo found out the truth behind it and that is Mason and Nathan have new jobs working there
View attachment 1121026
I didn’t go feral over the picture 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My brother is friends with a guy who knows mase and he was at the lion king with an American girl called Claire grossman he flew her over from the states and she has been staying in his house

My brother is friends with a guy who knows mase and he was at the lion king with an American girl called Claire grossman he flew her over from the states and she has been staying in his house
that's his job, to be a tour guide duh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
welcome to thread #71.

Here is a recap:

View attachment 1121016

View attachment 1121026
Thanks for the recap @amzi 💙 love Mason & Nathan’s new job 😂

Adding my favourite photo to brighten the start of the thread 🥰
1D173826-660B-48B1-9E45-74CCC40768B0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve told mason before he doesn’t need to keep paying these prices for flights when he can put me on a train to his house it’s much cheaper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve told mason before he doesn’t need to keep paying these prices for flights when he can put me on a train to his house it’s much cheaper 😂
Mason, you only have 2000 euros left and you spend it on hoes???? FBC isn't going to subsidize your whims no matter how cute you are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to admit that rumour about Claire could actually be true, 🧐

Reactions: 4
My neighbours grandmas brothers pet fish said this is false

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.