Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

izzy93

I’m just glad she’s sharing stuff, the London hook ups are pretty private so she’s pulling a Camilla and letting us all join. She never really posts but made sure we know she’s a) in London and b) at the game with his friends. Other girls would’ve been more private but less entertaining so I’m ready for the house tour

• Haha
Reactions: 7

amzi

VIP Member
Where did this camping idea come from? Are you fantasising again @amzi? 😂
No 🤭 big T told me he will make sure mason behaves and not go on any holidays without his supervision 😂

Also mason has a wrist support on…so clearly Claire didn’t satisfy him he had to take matters into his own hands

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
I don’t care to be honest. It’s too early on a Sunday morning to give a shite. If he’s banging Claire, good for him. Perhaps next time newbie, a little introduction might go a long way

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Think Claire accessories posting at 3am is obvious she didn’t come to London for him, as she seems bored. Doubt she staying with him and awake at 3am and listening to her shit music. 😂😂😂
I'm not on the train and still have the ickk but if i was awake at 3am in Mason bed, i wouldn't be posting on insta.....

Sorry to disappoint Dols but think he kicked her out when he was finished after seeing her tan lines 🥰

• Haha

Lottie....

What a way to wake up.
- Football friends
- Maybe a house tour
- tumblr just tumbling it's self off a cliff.
- Beales having a tan

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
@amzi looks like Stretchy Claire has been sent packing! He’s off liking Maria Isabel’s escaped nipples

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Not sure 🤔
Does anyone know when they fly out for the champions league because it has to be soon right? Cause surely she wouldn’t just hang around waiting for him to get back… actually maybe she would haha you never know with these girls. I was thinking maybe she had a weekend trip to London or something like a Friday to Monday type thing
Tomorrow afternoon. Game is Wednesday. Honestly think she came here herself and they just met up and invited her to game. No way he would go to Harry Potter world on a Saturday without being seen.

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Do not ask me for names, but Claire isnt the only girl he followed off his private. He more active in the likes of others that live in London. Surely that would be an easier solution for a hookup.

foreverbeginstoday

welcome to thread #71.
Thank you to @foreverbeginstoday for the thread title.

Here is a recap:

Mason was back on form against Norwich.
We believe it’s either the new boots, the slight haircut or the fact the wristband could finally be gone!
We all went feral over this photo
View attachment 1121016

Chelsea are in a bit of bother, so it’s decided mason needs an only fans to get by.

@irishgal2013 almost made the sun again when the tumblr anon’s did understand her sense of humour.

Mason was seen at the theatre, not sure if he actually went to see the lion king.
@Geexoxo found out the truth behind it and that is Mason and Nathan have new jobs working there
View attachment 1121026
Thanks for the recap @amzi 💙 love Mason & Nathan’s new job 😂

Adding my favourite photo to brighten the start of the thread 🥰
1D173826-660B-48B1-9E45-74CCC40768B0.jpeg

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
We do have to thank Claire’s accessories for one thing….. mase getting his dick wet with her finally got rid of the wristband…. Replacing one bacteria with another and all that 😬

• Haha